Day 23 (4/4)

Voice Mails || Woozi

Younghee
When I arrived at the airport it was already 1:56 AM. I saw my mom and dad putting down my things hurriedly saying that I was going to be late for check in. While I sat inside the car not even wanting to move.

Am I really gonna do this without even seeing the person I am doing this for? I felt like crying but my feet somehow dragged me outside the car and my mom held my hand.

"We're gonna visit you soon sweety, so don't worry." My mom said as she engulfed me in a comforting hug.

I didn't want to leave.

I faced my dad who was tearing up and he patted my back.

"I'm gonna miss you kid." He said and hugged me while kissing my forehead.

We stayed like that for minutes, I for one, not even wanting to break apart because I know when I do this again, it wouldn't be the same.

My dad handed me the cart full of my luggage and I moved to enter the airport. My mom and dad waved at me, their only child, who was leaving Korea for years. I don't even know if I'll comeback.

I checked in my things before looking back one last time and I somehow caught a glimpse of a pink haired guy biking his off and I felt the weight lift away from me.

He literally took my breath away even if h, himself, was catching his breath. He stood there at the entrance staring at me as if he could have died without seeing me for the last time. I immediately pushed away my empty cart and ran towards him, the guy I love.

I breathed in his scent for a good amount of time because I knew that it would be awhile for me to smell this comforting scent. I hugged him tightly knowing that he was still the Jihoon that I am in love with.

"I don't want to leave." I exclaimed and I was crying on his shoulders as he squeezed me into the hug.

"Jihoon, if you tell me to go, I'll go and if you tell me to stay, I will." I said to him.

"No, Younghee, Go." He pulled away from the hug and caressed my face. He wiped my tears while I nodded.

"This is your dream and I want you to chase it." He said.

"Even if I have to let you go, but for your happiness I will support you."

"Even if you'd have to leave me behind, but for your freedom I will let you go."

"I love you, Shin Younghee. Even if I am not with you while you chase your dreams just know that I will stay."

He kissed me passionately on the lips and I closed my eyes. I didn't want to leave but with Jihoon saying those words, I felt stronger than ever.

He pulled me in a hug and we didn't have the intention of letting each other go.

"Flight A406 is now boarding. Please proceed to Gate 4."

I squeezed and bathed myself with his scent because I know when I come back we'll be complete strangers. I know that when I come back, this will all be different. We will both be different.

"Jihoon?" I asked. He hummed in response causing me to feel vibrations on my shoulder where he laid his throat.

"Can you sing me a song?"

He pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. I couldn't help but tear up and Jihoon kept on wiping them away.

Take my hand and my heart and soul, I will only have these eyes for you.
And I know you're gonna be away awhile and I've got no plans at all to leave.
Would you take away my hopes and dreams and just stay with me?
All my senses come to life,
While I'm stumbling home, as drunk as I have ever been, and I'll never leave again cause you are the only one.
And all my friends have gone to find,
another place to let their hearts collide, just promise me, you'll always be a friend cause you are the only one.

As he sang the song, I felt like crying my eyes out. I hugged him for one last time and let him go.

He pulled me back and kissed me on the lips. I was already a crying mess and he pulled away from the kiss.

He wiped away my tears and said,

"I love you, okay? I promise I'll wait for you."

I nodded and carried my personal bag which was somehow forgotten on the floor. I started to walk away and I felt his lingering warmth threatening to leave my body.

"I LOVE YOU SHIN YOUNGHEE!" He shouted as I entered the gates.

I'm really leaving now. 
I'm really going now. 
I'm really going to miss that guy.

-

The song I used above is Ed Sheeran's One. Because I freaking love that song :) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-모나