Day 7

Voice Mails || Woozi

"Please leave a message."

- beep -
01:48

Hi Jihoonieeeeeeee ~ ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I miss you so muuuccchhhhh. Why am I all alone?? Fml.

Anyway, Charlie just left me in my room. I'm bored. Can you come here for a sec? So we could uhm you know talk?

We never actually talked about what happened to us. We kind of just broke apart.

And I just wanted to experience being a narrator for once because Seungkwan doesn't even let me do it. He always criticizes my "low quality" english.

So here it goes...

We were at Minji's Party. THE MINJI. The girl who was your first crush. Well, technically you didn't really mention about having a crush on her but who wouldn't? She was every guy's dream.

I didn't really agree on going there but you forced me saying it was gonna be our first party as a couple. So I agreed. I couldn't resist your aegyo attacks. It was too much for my heart. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ ~

We were there for almost an hour or so when I told you I needed to go to the bathroom. You nodded, your ears were turning red from the booze but you weren't drunk, I could tell.

When I came back, you disappeared from the couch where I last saw you. So as what a girlfriend should do, I searched for you.

It was hard for a small petite girl like me to get through sweaty, drunk, dancing, hormonal teenagers but I managed.

I froze on the spot when I saw you. You. Y-you w-were holding Minji in your arms while she pretended to cry on your shoulders. What a sight.

Your back was facing me so you didn't even notice me boring holes at the both of you but Minji did. She saw me with those evil eyes she had. She smirked at me. God how much I wanted to slap the smirk off of her face.

I found myself stepping my right foot forward but that's when I saw Minji retract from the embrace and whisper in your ears, "I love you".

But what angered me most was that while she whispered those words to you, she was staring at me. Taunting me. She suddenly held your face and smashed her lips on top of yours.

That's when my feet forgot to work. I suddenly felt stuffy. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't resist from the drunk guy carrying me outside the house. I felt helpless.

It was surprisingly silent and chilly outside which woke me from the oblivion I was supposed to seep in. I asked Wonwoo, the guy who carried me, to put me down so I could go home and he did.

I thanked him for his kindness but that soon dissipated when he grabbed my wrist and ki-kissed me.

I tried smacking him but he didn't budge. He was strong and I was flailing helplessly. I couldn't even move so I cried and cried.

I was surprised when you came to my rescue, Jihoon. You punched him off of me, and I couldn't help but cry. I could still see how red your lips were from the make out session you and Minji had.

I saw her clinging onto you as if trying to stop you from hurting Wonwoo. That was when my head exploded. I couldn't take this anymore.

You tried to comfort me but I pushed you away.

"Stay away from me! You disgust me!"

Those were the words I said before I frantically ran towards the bus stop.

I-I didn't know why I suddenly called you in the morning after those incidents happened.

"Let's break up."

I wasn't thinking straight but it was the right decision I could think of, at the moment. I just said those three words as if it was something so easy to even say.

I love you Jihoon but if you're happy with Minji, I'll be happy too.

Good bye Jihoon. This will be my last call. I'm willing to let you go now. I love yo-...

click -

"Younghee. Stay there. I'm coming."

- end of call -