Day 5

Voice Mails || Woozi

"Please leave a message."

- beep -
10:09

Hi Jihoon. I-I wasn't crying earlier, it was just that sweat rolled into my eyes that's why it was red. You looked at me though, like you were debating whether to ask me what happened but in the end you didn't. I wish you did.

I'm gonna be a good girl and tell you what was going on my mind. So here's what happened...

We had PE class today, while I was changing in the girl's room I heard Minji talk.

"Woozi's really handsome right?" And I saw her minions nod in agreement.

"He's a good kisser too."

And then I slammed the door on my locker so hard and walked stomping away from those creatures. I couldn't really help it, it hurt when it shouldn't.

She's a but why did you talk with her for the entire period? I looked at the both of you from a distance but I could see how she flirted endlessly while you, on the other hand, was oblivious.

I couldn't help the sweat roll into my eyes so that's why I ran off. It just so felt itchy.

While I was cleaning my eyes in the bathroom, I heard girls talking that you and Minji were already an item. I almost punched the wall but held myself back. How did I become so violent? I didn't really know what to do so that's why I stayed in the bathroom stall until it was recess.

I went back to my locker which is already dented from the force I bestowed upon it earlier. I opened it and a red sticky note fell out. I picked it up, curious as to what it said.

"Meet me at the roof top on lunch time."

That's what it said. I wish it would be you that I'd get to meet but that would be impossible. I decided not to go and went on to my next class.

See you Jihoon.

- beep -

- beep -
12:48

I- uhm... I wasn't going to call you because you have Minji now but I can't help myself. I'm not crying by the way it's just that my throat hurts that's why my voice sounds like cracking.

I saw you today while I was walking in the hall ready to enter the canteen. I smiled at you and you almost did. Until Minji came running towards you and planted a kiss on your cheeks. You stared at her as if she was crazy while I ran towards the rooftop.

I wasn't supposed to go here and I didn't even know who to expect, I mean I didn't know anybody who has an interest in me. I opened the door to the rooftop and wiped my tea- uhm ... my sweat away. 

Nobody was there at the moment so I sat down on the bench. I heard footsteps go near me and a body sit down right next to me.

When I looked up it was Wonwoo. The guy who kissed me at Minji's Party. The guy you punched so that he would get away from me.

I was about to stand and run towards the nearest exit when his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his chest.

I could see the smirk spread across his face because of the position we were in. I was straddling on his lap while he got hold of my wrists placing them tightly on his chest. I struggled for freedom as I heard him talk.

"Don't struggle Younghee, I know you like me."

I scoffed, "Don't get too cocky, Wonwoo."

"Oh, come on, still in love with Jihoon, I suppose." He said nearing his face to mine.

"Don't worry, I'll make you forget about  him." With that said he crashed his lips harshly on to my own.

I resisted with all my might but h-he was just too strong. I-i can't tell you more Jihoon but h-he kissed me forcefully.

I a-am sorry. I'm going home. Goodbye.

-beep-