Day 22 (1/3)

Voice Mails || Woozi

2 weeks passed...

It was a Monday morning and I can't believe I'm going back to school. I was absent for awhile because I had to take care of some files for my future and I was thankful that I had an alibi for not seeing Jihoon.

Jina frequently visited and checked up on me though and I was thankful for her friendship but she insisted that she was doing this because Jihoon might kill her if she didn't. Jihoon. *sigh

After I pushed Jina outside the house yesterday (because she ate all of my nachos) I felt lonely. And you all know what lonely people do. They eat and then cry. Great. I'm going to get fat and my eyes are going to roll out its sockets. What a wonderful life.

I got up and washed myself. I went down for some breakfast and went through the mail. I saw that the a brown envelope had my name on it so I decided to put it in my bag and read it on the way to school.

I somehow forgot about meeting Jihoon at school and I cursed at myself when I saw him along with Soonyoung take the bus I was in. Thankfully, I was distracted by the letter in my hands that I didn't even bother looking at him.

We finally arrived and I immediately dashed towards the door and into the school gates. It pained me to hear him laughing nonchalantly with Soonyoung's jokes while I sat there depressed. I was pitiful and he wasn't.

I felt angry. No. I was angry. My love for him has turned in to the opposite. It was becoming in to hate.

"Hey, Younghee." My head immediately spun around as I heard that voice. It was the voice that kept me sane and insane at the same time. The voice that I effortlessly loved.

I was supposed to be angry but his voice was all it took for me to forget. And that's how I realized I was still head over heels with him. Fml.

Just a few more days and I'm gone. Just keep it in Younghee. You can do it.

I managed to smile at him as I grabbed my books inside my locker and shut it. I can feel the tears forming and I don't want to start crying so I ended up running towards the gym. Thankfully the gym was empty and sat there, hugged my knees and cried.

"FCK YOU LEE JIHOON!!! FCK YOU B-but I LOVE YOU!!! YOU JERK!!!" I screamed at no one, hoping to ease the emotions I was hiding for weeks.

"I am a jerk." I looked around only to see the guy I was cursing leaning on the wall just behind me.

"I-i..." I tried to form words but I couldn't. He slowly walked towards the spot I was on and the pain that I was feeling, felt even greater with him this close. He sat on the spot next to mine while I stayed there motionless. I didn't even know I was holding my breath until I felt my mouth forcefully open and exhale.

"I'm sorry, Younghee." He said as he stared on the wall in front of us.

"Let's forget each other." He said those words again and I felt the air leave out of my body. But this time was different, this time he stayed. I heard him sigh. He fished out his phone out off his pockets and I heard him play a voice. It was my voice.

"Do you still remember the first time we met? Cause I do. The memory's so clear."

The voice stopped and I found myself staring at his face. He looked perfect but I could see the things that didn't exist when we were still together. He now had dark pigmentation under his eyes.

"Let's forget each other. I mean, Let's start over." He spoke.

He suddenly turned to face me and I felt the world light up when he smiled at me. My eyes widened at his sudden warmth and I found myself smiling back.

"Hi I'm Lee Jihoon. A trainee from Pledis. What's your name?" He spoke out as he reached for my hand to shake it.

I was confused. What was he doing?

"Um... Younghee? This is the part where you say your name." He said.

"Oh. Uhm. Kim Younghee. Aspiring Newscaster." I croaked out, smiling at him as he shook my hands vigorously. This guy seriously.

"And then Soonyoung will go on about how your name rhymed with his and I will laugh and then you will fall for my charms and so on." He literally spoke so fast that I didn't get to process anything.

"Wait. What? I didn't fall for your charms on the first day we met. It makes me looks so easy."

He stood up and helped me too as he patted the dust on his pants.

"Oh come on sweety, I have proof. You told me on the voicemail, remember?"

I rolled my eyes as I thought about this guy's bipolar(ness).

"Don't roll your eyes on me young lady."

God, why do I even like this guy? Srsly.

-
Dun dun dun ~

Hi hi hi hi hi hi ~ I would love to read all of your comments so please do post some :)

-모나