Day 23 (1/4)

Voice Mails || Woozi


"Please leave a message."

Time: 00:05

- beep -

Jihoon. *sigh
I know you probably hate me right now since I ran off without an explanation. I'm sorry. I really am. I don't even really know how you'd forgive me. I'm really sorry Jihoon.

But it's for the both of us Jihoon. It's for the best.

You know we can't be together, right?. This has always been bugging me since we got together. I mean we can but we'll end up breaking each other's hearts if we continued this. This temporary happiness. I just can't.

Our worlds just don't match Jihoon. You're going to be an idol in Korea and I'm going to be a newscaster in China.

Yes, I'm moving to China for an internship. I tried telling you this yesterday but I was just scared I might ruin our last moment together but in the end I did ruin it. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for only telling this to you now. Even I was shocked since I only read the confirmation letter yesterday  morning. I'm sorry.

I have wronged you for a lot of times now and I hope you can forget about me. Because I want you to become the idol you wanted to be. A successful, talented, famous idol in Korea or even Internationally.

I heard you're debuting soon and I'm very happy about that. No wonder your eye bags were visible yesterday. Again, I'm sorry.

I want you to pursue your dreams just like what we talked about when we went stargazing. Your eyes sparkled and glittered with happiness when you told me about you becoming Seventeen's producer and vocal leader. How you wanted to touch your fan's hearts through your music. How you wanted to create music that can make others feel the emotions you wanted them to feel.

I admired your passion and that was what drove me to apply in my favorite broadcasting station. And thankfully I got accepted.

I'm not going to our school starting this day on since my flight is in 2 hours. My mom managed to book me a flight since the station asked me to be there at exactly 7:00 AM.

I hope you'll do well in your showcase. I know you'll do well. We're talking about freaking Lee Jihoon here. The person who wrote great music, has a great voice, and his dance moves are the best.

I promise I'll be there supporting you and waving your name in a banner. I'll be your number one fan Jihoon.

All I want to say is that I'm sorry for rejecting you. God knows how much I wanted to say yes but I couldn't. Your sudden confession made it even harder for me to leave you but I managed.

I loved, adored, cherished your confession. But there was something upsetting about it. I thought we both agreed not to make fun of each other's laughs? Lee Jihoon! You shortie.

You know that I love you right? I'll always love you even if we're an ocean apart. I'll never forget the happiness we shared even if it was just temporary. I'll never forget our serendipitous nights together. I'll never forget our sadness and the tears we both shared because that was what made us stronger. I'll never forget you Lee Jihoon. Never.

And maybe someday, we'll meet each other again. Talk about our stupidness in the past over a cup of coffee. We'll laugh at how adorable your confession was and I'll still say I loved it.

We'll both be famous at that time. You'll be known for your great music and I'd be a news anchor in Korea. And maybe then we can get back together.

I hope you'll write me a song. Okay Lee Jihoon? Promise me.

Write. Me. A. Song.

"Dear? Come on pack your stuff inside the car. We're leaving in 30 minutes."

Oh wait. That's my mom. I gotta go, Jihoonie.

I love you no matter what Jihoonie and for the last time Good Bye.

- beep -

-

My mind says that the ending is near but when I type, the ideas just keep on flowing.

I won't say a number as to how many chapters left since I don't really know it myself. But maybe a few more and it's the end. ㅋㅋㅋ

I have already thought of the ending and I'm just driving the story there. I don't want a rushed ending so I'm trying to keep things slow as possible. But it still feels like it was rushed .

Long note but I hope you read it :)

모나