Final Day

Voice Mails || Woozi

Jihoon

I watched her disappear into the crowd. I didn't want her to go but I didn't want to be selfish.

I walked slowly out of the airport and looked at where I left the bike. It was nowhere to be found, the cops probably confiscated it. I somehow didn't care and just went straight home and locked myself inside my room.

I woke up from my mother's knocks.

"Jihoonie, Younghee's mom left a drawing for you."

At the mention of her name, I immediately got up and opened the door. I grabbed the drawing out of my mother's hands and quickly closed the door.

I looked at it.

It was the day when we had our first lunch together. The last time I saw this drawing was two years ago and now it looked finished.

I stared carefully on the drawing. Taking in every single detail she drew. I caressed her silhouette but when I looked at where my shadow was supposed to be, it wasn't a shadow anymore. My hair was colored pink and the side of my face can be seen looking at her.

The drawing was breathtaking. Everything was black and white except for my hair. It was made skillfully and even the were perfect just like the artist behind it.

I raised the drawing above to see more clearly and I noticed writings behind it. I turned the paper around and it was her handwriting.

I just want you to remember these three things Jihoon:

1. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you'll always be in my heart.
2. Missing you gets easier everyday because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, I am one day closer to the next time I'll see you.
3. I love you to the moon and back, my prince.

This isn't goodbye Jihoon. This is a "See you soon."

-
And this signifies the ending of Voicemailsㅠㅠ

I love you all and see you on the other side :)

모나