four

INVISIBLE US.

NARRATOR POV

Taehyung was focusing on his phone when Jungkook came up to him and sat beside him. The others too, doing their own things. They were practicing for the concert tomorrow, but now they took some break and would continue again at 10pm. Most of the staff weren't here, they were preparing at the concert hall. Only their manager and few staff to record their practice time were here.

"hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook peeked over Taehyung's phone but Taehyung pushed him away. "just for your info, it's not kind to peek over someone personal business" he flicked Jungkook's forehead and received a punch from that boy. "yah!"

"it's not that you're texting someone special..." Jungkook jerked at his hyung. He moved to sit next to Jin. And once again, Taehyung ignored him.

"hyung, V hyung ignored me..." Jin patted his head, "just for your info, he has a girlfriend okay!" Jungkook widened his eyes at Jin's statement. The others just laughed at his reaction, "you still don't know about him having a girlfriend?" Yoongi smirked, "he's in love right now..."

Jungkook shook off his head while laughing, "wah how dare you don't tell me that you have a girlfriend!" he threw a small pillow at Taehyung and made the others burst into laughter. Taehyung picked up the pillow and threw it back to him. "you're the one that too busy with that girl- who is her name again? Ahh- I don't remember! How can I tell you then?"

"that's right! He's too busy with that girl, right!" Hoseok replied and bashed Jungkook together with Taehyung. They love to teased Jungkook with that girl especially when they went on any music awards because their interaction was so cute. But Jungkook, he never talked deeper about that girl with any of the members.

For sure, they quite confident that they had nothing between them. Not more than friends.

"ah hyung, you know right I had nothing with her..."

"Don't lie, I saw you bought her a huge teddy bear the other day." Namjoon joined the team. They kept 'wah-uwaaa-ohoo-hmm' Jungkook until he couldn't say anything more. "you guys really annoyed me... but who is V hyung girlfriend?" He looked into Taehyung and let out a devil smile. "you're just one step in front of me then..."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulder, "just tell him who is you lover then" Taehyung smiled cheekily and sat down on a chair while smiling. "should I?" Jungkook got tired of asking, "ah faster! Tell meeee...."

"It's Song Jihyeon."

Without anyone noticing it, Jungkook's smile faded.

JIHYEON POV

I walked slowly to their practice room while replying to Taehyung's messages.

+where are you hun

+i'm walking to your place right now

+have you come back from the venue

+yepp ^^ wait for me ok

I placed my phone into the pocket of my blue denim overall. My hair was in messy bun since I moved a lot today at the concert hall. Taehyung asked me to visit him a while at the practice room before I went back to my house. He was going to practice for the last time and he suggested me to watch him practice. What a cute boy.

It's just three days since I agreed to date him. He is lovely and very caring. Despite his practice for the concert, he still called and texted me whenever he had time. I didn't blame him for not replying my messages anymore when we texted each other late at night because I knew that he was tired and exhausted. Anyway, we still meet each other eeveryday since I work at his company kekeke.

I smiled at the little things he told me. Small things like he already eaten, he still practicing, he just arrived at their home, he looked puffy that day, he was hungry, he forgot to shave his face, he miss me, he loves me and everything. It's just three days but I felt like dating him for almost three years. He's too adorable and cool at the same time.

I reached their practice room and entered slowly. I thought they were practicing but they're just doing their own things. "oh Jihyeon is here!" Jimin came to me and dragged me to Taehyung. "yah, she's my girlfriend." Taehyung made a serious face but I just laughed. He held my wrist and pulled me the sofa. "how are you today?"

I nodded, "fine, how 'bout you?" I caressed his cheeks, "you look so exhausted..." he smiled. I could see the worn out expression from his eyes but he's way to work hard for his fans. I'm afraid if he would collapse anytime anywhere. I looked back at Hoseok oppa. "oppa, at what time will you continue to practice?"

"10pm." Hoseok oppa was eating. Yeah he should recharge too. All of them should take a break from the practice for a while. I looked at my watch. Still had one hour to go. "let's sleep."

Taehyung's face at that time was really shocked. "sleep? together?" I chuckled and pinched his nose, "no of course! you sleep here oppa, on my lap. I want you to sleep a while. You look so tired..." I patted my lap so that he lied there. He giggled at his dirty mind and rest his head on my lap. "this is nice..."

I played with his hair so that he would fall asleep as soon as possible. Soon enough, I heard him snoring slowly. Since our spot was a bit cornered, I kissed his forehead gently. He looked so peaceful when sleeping. One of his hand held mine. I smiled before I continued playing my phone.

I think I fall in love with him deeper and deeper.