ten

INVISIBLE US.

NARRATOR POV

Inna stepped into the room and saw Jihyeon sitting on one side, holding a cup of coffee awkwardly.

“yah these kids must be goofing around with our Jihyeon, right~” she went to Jihyeon’s side after flicking Yoongi’s forehead. They all were doing their own things- left Jihyeon uncomfortably sitting alone.

“that’s not it- Jihyeon looks really like a wallflower though; so shy…” Jin giggled at Jihyeon who was just smiling. What could she do anyway? She’s not that relaxed around them.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Jihyeon’s shoulder, “by the way, let’s eat! I’m hungry!”

Inna nodded and all of them walked to the another room where Inna placed the food she bought before. Taehyung sat beside Jihyeon on her left and Jungkook on her right side. But, Jihyeon didn’t pay much attention to that. She continued to dig into her food.

“slow down you fatty” Inna chuckled at her.  “unnie, stop calling me that!” with a full mouth, she pointed to Inna with her chopsticks.

Taehyung put some side dishes into her plate, “thank you oppa” she smiled. Taehyung nodded- how much he missed that smile. “have some kimchi” Jungkook put some and Jihyeon scoffed.

“isn’t this your favourite food? Why put kimchi in my plate?”

Her statement made the other eight stopped eating. Jungkook’s mouth gaped. Taehyung couldn’t let off his eyes from her. How could she remember Jungkook’s favourite food?

“am I right?” she drifted her eyes from the kimchi in her plate to Jungkook on her right. Noticing the silence, her eyes roamed around the table, completely couldn’t grab the real situation.

“how did you know kimchi is Jungkook’s favourite?” Namjoon asked carefully.

Finally, Jihyeon realized- how could she remember someone’s favourite food so sudden? And it was Jungkook. Who was Jungkook to her anyway?

“oo- eo- I don’t know too….”

Inna suspiciously looked at her, “it’s okay, Jihyeon and Jungkook were friends before; and she must be starting to remember… right?”

Jihyeon wondered a while, “that’s right! Right, Jungkook?” she turned to gaped Jungkook. He nodded slowly and glanced at Taehyung which just staring at them.

He knew that Taehyung was broken inside.

“by the way Jihyeon, what have you remember about us? Or anything else?” Namjoon tried to diffuse the tension by changing the topic. Jihyeon smiled and took a while to think of it.

“Inna unnie had been telling me about you guys- uhm about how close we were before, about Taehyung oppa---“

Taehyung stopped eating and shoot a laser through his eyes to Jihyeon.

“..I was the personal stylist for Taehyung oppa, right?” she turned to Taehyung to see his reaction.  Taehyung stuttered, “oh- aa, yes you were my personal stylist…”

And my sweet girlfriend too.

“well, I’d love to work with you again, oppa!” Inna chuckled, “you are still his stylist, Jihyeon.”

“yes, you’re still my favourite.” Taehyung muttered lowly.

“what did you say oppa?” Jihyeon asked.

“nothing” he smiled and patted that girl’s head gently.

 

JIHYEON POV

“Jihyeon! You’re going back after this, right?” I nodded and started to put the make-up thingy into the boxes. Today the boys had photoshoot for PUMA so the staff were really tired and exhausted. Since there were indoor and outdoor photoshoot.

I grabbed my hoodie and backpack which were on the sofa before heading out to the lobby. Then, I saw Joohyun oppa was talking to the receptionist. “oppa!”

He turned back, “oh Jihyeon-ah!” he walked to me with a cup of coffee.

“going back huh?” I nodded before handing him the paperwork that he asked me to do. “I’ve done everything oppa, so you just send it to the PD-nim okay?”

“omo thank you sooo much Jihyeon!!!” he hugged me and we’re like some kids happy because of chocolate or something; spinning around and he swung my hands.

“oppa! People are looking at us!” I whispered to him so that he stopped making me like that. He grinned like a small kid, “I’ll treat you another time okay?”

“okay, I’ll go first! Goodbye oppa!” I waved to him and walked out of the building. He must stayed there for some work more, since he’s the one that in-charge in most Bangtan activities.

I stopped at the café nearby to purchase a cup of coffee and saw someone familiar. Without second thought, I walked to her slowly and patted her shoulder.

“hello,” she smiled, “yes?”

“I wondered… if we ever met before…”

The girl stopped to think for a while- maybe to think where she might met me. “ah! At the Bangtan concert, we met there!” she stretched out her hand to shake hand with me. I gladly held out my hand, “ah really? I’m sorry but I don’t remember our meeting…”

“it’s okay but why? I mean, the concert just ended one months ago” she curiously stared at me. I smiled, “I got into an accident and lost my memories.”

She looked so shocked and closed . “omo! You must injured badly to have lost your memories…”

“well, it affected my brain the most—that’s why..” I giggled, “anyway I’m all healed now but I still can’t remember people I’ve met. So what’s your name again?”

“Yerin. Call me Yerin.”

*****

I got off the bus in front of my apartment. The night was cold and chilly. The stars were there shining brightly, still. I looked around only to see couples walking hand in hand. But then a thought came into my mind,

Did I date someone before?

I might have date someone. But who? If I dated someone before, he must be looking for me right now. He must be by my side, helping me to re-remember the past. But, no one ever came to me.

I must have gone crazy.

I arrived at my apartment floor and strolled slowly to my house. I was so tired but at the same time, hungry. Let’s cook some ramen after this.

A guy leaned against the wall beside my house appeared as soon as I arrived. Who was that? I couldn’t see his face since his hoodie covered his face.

“sorry…”

The guy lifted up his head. “Jungkook?”

“hi Jihyeon.”

*****

“what are you doing here?” I asked him after we entered the house. I took off my hoodie and put it on the chair. “do you wanna eat ramen with me? I’m hungry by the way”

The boy chuckled, “yes let’s eat together.. I just strolling around here and happened to walk at this area. I thought that you were at the house, but it seemed like you haven’t finish working yet.”

I smiled while taking out the pot and started to cook the ramen. “I was doing a few more chores just now- most of the staff had personal matter, so I helped them”

I was going to take shower but this ramen couldn’t be left just like that. When I was about to turn around, Jungkook stood right behind me and I bumped into him. Our nose touched, “oh I’m sorry!” quickly, I turned back and I knew that he still there, behind me.

“you need to take shower right? Let me cook the ramen” as if he knew my real intention, he spoke softly. I nodded and left him cooking the ramen.

Why did my heartbeat ran so fast? I went into the bathroom and took a bath. After wearing shirt and a black legging, I went out to the kitchen and saw Jungkook already sat at the dining table.

“wow it really look delicious!” my hair was still damp and I had a small towel around my neck. But… why Jungkook stared at me like I was an alien?

“w-why do you look at me like that?” I chuckled and flicked my fingers in front of his eyes.  He was startled and looked down at the ramen.

“nothing, it just that you smell nice”

Wah it was really awkward to hear his words! I smiled awkwardly, “it was…”

“strawberry.”

“what?”

“your shampoo is strawberry scent.”

I stared at him in disbelief. How did he know that?


Hello everyone >< new chapter is here!! Next chapter is in process, so I probably update it after this so please wait patiently okay :))