eleven

INVISIBLE US.

NARRATOR POV

“it so obvious that your shampoo is strawberry scented! Namjoon hyung has this kind of shampoo too!” he laughed cheekily and started to eat his ramen. Jihyeon sighed; she would be very shocked if Jungkook answered the other way.

She might fainted too.

“really? I thought that he is manly…”

“he is, but he loves that kind of shampoo; women’s type of shampoo” Jihyeon giggled at the thought of Namjoon wearing strawberry scented shampoo.

Silent surrounded them as both of them were slurping the ramen. Suddenly, something popped out in Jihyeon’s mind.

“ah! I forgot to tell you something.”

“what?” he answered without looking at Jihyeon. “I met with your friend, Yerin at the café near to our company just now- on my way to home” she replied with a bright tone- proud to be the one that met Jungkook’s friend.

“I didn’t know that she is an idol too”

Jungkook’s expression was unreadable. He didn’t know what to response, what to say about Yerin. The story between he and Yerin was long time ago finished.

That evening, Yerin came to see him when he finished shooting for PUMA. The hyungs coldly called him saying that Yerin came again today to meet him. Jungkook seriously had forgotten about that girl in his life.

“what did you guys talk about?”

Jihyeon sipped the plain water to relieve the hotness. “nothing, just some catching up. She said that we’ve met before at your concert.”

“did she know that you got into an accident?”

“yes of course I told her about that” that girl giggled at Jungkook’s question. “she said that she felt pity for me and then… she asked about you”

Jungkook sighed. What’s wrong with that girl? He was very sure that he had made everything clear before, that there was nothing more between them. And the girl should stop visiting him as if she was Jungkook’s girlfriend or whatnot.

She’s so stubborn!

“I told her that I don’t know many things about you- just your hobby, your dislikes, your preferences in fashion…”

“Jihyeon.” Jungkook put down his chopstick. Wanna talked about this matter seriously. She looked at him blankly, “why?”

“you must not befriend with her, do you get me?”

Jihyeon widened her eyes. “but why?!” it was up to her if she wanted to befriend with her, or anyone. Her life was not Jungkook’s life.

“she’s my ex-girlfriend.”

Jihyeon’s mouth gapped. She didn’t know that that girl was Jungkook’s love before. But, did that related anything to me? “I don’t get it, Jungkook. Even if she’s your ex, I can still be a good friend with her.”

He clenched his fist and stared at Jihyeon furiously.

“what’s wrong with you? Can you just follow what I’ve said?”

“no I don’t want! Who are you to me, to order me around- doing this and that?”

“because I love you”

That one sentences made shut and lead to a long explaination from Jungkook.

 

JIHYEON POV

The only light that shone in that room was the bed lamp. Soft music played from the music player on the study table. The night had gone deeper, the digital clock on the wall showed that it was already 2 AM.

And Jihyeon still wondering about what Jungkook had told her before.

“I’m sorry- I was wrong. I don’t know whether you remember or not, but I made you hurt. I made you lived in pain and confusion before. I drew a clear line between us, and when you were already hooed up with someone else, I came begging at you like a beggar.”

“who’s that person that I hooked up with?”

“taehyung hyung..”

Why did Taehyung didn’t tell me anything? Why he just kept quiet whenever he was around me? Did he really love me? What happened before?

Suddenly, my head ached. I groaned and pulled my hair. A scene flashed right before my eyes—

 

-FLASHBACK-

“oppa!” Taehyung turned to Jihyeon and ran to her. As soon as he was right in front of her, he hugged Jihyeon tightly. “oppa I’m out of my breath!”

She giggled as she hugged that boy and patted back. “I miss you a lot”

“we just met yesterday okay” she rolled her eyes at Taehyung’s statement. He pulled away and pecked her lips. She widened her eyes, “people will notice that oppa!”

“no one here, and you’re completely mine”

 

I breathed heavily and my body was literally sweating. So it’s true that Taehyung was my boyfriend. The doctor said that I would have many flashbacks- about my past and that’s one of it.

I still couldn’t accept the fact that Taehyung was my boyfriend. And why Jungkook was the only to seem like helping me at this time?

Did Taehyung oppa really didn’t love me anymore?

I didn’t know why but my heart ached so much. I could feel that tears threatened to fall- I sank my face into the pillow and sobbed. Why all of this thing happened to me?


Phew! Another update yeay!! Achievement unlocked heheh:) Anyway guys, I'm planning on another story right now; but am going back and forth between doing another story or I'll just make one shots with BTS as the main there TT please help me:"(

Happy reading and please comment below if you have anything to say about this story okay?