fifteen

INVISIBLE US.

Her lips started to shake and tears built up quickly and fall fast. She bent over a bit; trying to it in and not making any noise, but it hurts too much to hold it in. She felt so vulnerable, weak and stupid.

Idiot. She put too much trust on someone she shouldn’t too.

And now, there she was, lying on the bed, trying her damn hardest to breathe while thinking how could everything turned out to be like this; like now. In her mind also thoughts of how would she get up and pretend as if everything was all right.

She hated getting flashbacks from the things she didn’t want to remember. Like heartbroken moment, crying moment and the list went on and on. But, she kept on remembering the scene where Jungkook cheating on her.

Jungkook was with another woman. And he kissed that girl. Jihyeon already had meet with the girl.

From all of those memories, were that the most important ones in her life? Or that one were the ones that gave the biggest impact throughout her entire life? It kept repeating in her mind all the time. Making her cry all the time.

‘Maybe I should do something right now rather than sink into the memories.’

“hello?”

“Taehyung oppa?”

“Oh Jihyeon! Why are you calling me in the middle of the night? Is there something happening?”

She bit her bottom lips, thinking whether it was a right action or not. He was the only person she could think of right now. Although it might make her looked selfish, but she really need a person by her side at the moment. And that person must be Taehyung.

It’s just her feeling.

“Where are you oppa? Can I meet you right now?”

The boy gasped. Shocked, but inside he felt happy. This was the first time Jihyeon personally called him- to meet him, after the incident. “I’m still at the company. I’m getting off the work. Ah okay I’ll go to your house right after this, okay?”

The girl went silent. She didn’t know why but she wanted to cry at the caring voice of Taehyung. To be honest, she missed him so much…

“Jihyeon-ah?”

“okay I’ll wait for you then.”

Taehyung put his phone inside his Adidas jacket and walked behind the members. He’s thinking of a reason to tell the members that he’s going to Jihyeon’s house- Jungkook was there anyway. That boy couldn’t know that Jihyeon called him because he had been with Jihyeon lately.

“guys, I need to go to the mall. I forgot to buy the adapter for my laptop. I really need it right now.”

“But with who?” Jin asked.

“I’ll go alone. With taxi. See you later okay!” he waved to the members and waited for the taxi outside the building. As soon as he jumped into the taxi, he received a message.

+ thank you.

+ I will always with you :)

*****

Jihyeon was at the verandah when the bell f her apartment rang. She slightly ran and opened the door, revealing Taehyung with a smile.

Without second thought, she hugged him tightly- and breathed into his neck; “I’m sorry but I- I love you.”

*****

“I’m a mess, really. Huh.”

“Beautiful mess to me.”

The girl glared softly to the boy next to her. Sitting in his arms calmed her a bit from the shock she got from the memories. The soft pat on her head made her fell in love again.

“how could you think of me just now?”

She smiled. The smile that the boy been missing so much. “I didn’t know. I just… hm I didn’t know.”

“it is confusing.”

The boy smirked. “I know.”

“but one thing for sure,--“

Both of them spoke of the same thing- “I love you.”


Okay guys it is the new chapter!!! I'm still debating on making her with Jungkook or Taehyung in the end!! If you have any idea or anything to say, feel free to leave comment below! And also write suggestion for me; which one you choose, Jungkook or Taehyung? And for the new story- yay or nay?!