one

INVISIBLE US.

JIHYEON POV

That morning was a normal morning for a person like me. Having breakfast, doing some chores, sweeping the floor, changing the bedsheet, wiping the dusty windows and entertain myself with the fun movies.

I have my own apartment. My father bought it for me right after I graduated from high school, because my high school life was in other country. He transferred me here in Korea, so that at least I have its culture in myself.

I guess I’m having fun  with my life.

While drinking my cappucino and enjoying the nature at the balcony, I heard someone’s coming. “wait a minute!” who’s coming at this early in the morning? I don’t remember anything from my best friends that they’re coming.

I unlocked the password and open the door. A figure of familiar men standing in front of me. I sighed. “what are you guys doing here?” Taehyung, Jimin and J-hope smiling all the way and stuffed themselves in the small space in front of the door. “let’s eat breakfast together!”

They went inside without asking my permission and I saw Taehyung laid himself on the sofa. Jimin and J-hope walked to the kitchen and unpacked everything they bought.

“you guys don’t have any schedule today?” I knocked Taehyung’s forehead and pointed him the remote controller because he’s switching the channel on the tv using his feet. I shook at his childish action and went to the kitchen.

“we don’t have anything until noon, so we planned to waste our time at your house.” J-hope added. I rolled my eyes and Jimin laughed. “why don’t you just sleep at your dorm. That would be better.”

Taehyung shouted from the living room,  “that would be Suga hyung, Moni hyung and Jin hyung!” I giggled, “and Jungkook too” Jimin’s addition made me stopped in a blink of eyes.

“I need to go to the bathroom.” I excuse myself and I know that those guys are watching at me as if I killed Jungkook.

*****

I sat on the edge on my bed with a letter on my lap. Why did they even utter his name? Why he is always on my ears? I tried. I tried to forget him. but- but I just can’t. I…

“Jihyeon-ah…” I startled and hid the letter below my pillow. The three of them went inside my room and they sat around me. J-hope and Jimin on my both side and Taehyung in front of me. “oh why? You had unpacked everything? let’s go and eat.” I stand up but J-hope grabbed my wrist, making me sit again.

Taehyung held my hands, “we’re sorry. We didn’t mean to…”

“I’m okay. Really. I’m okay hahaha!”

“it’s so fake, Jihyeon. Stop lying.” Jimin so angry. I knew it from his tone. He patted my back and wrapped his one arm around my shoulder. “but we know that you’re strong enough to face all this, right?”

I let out a weak smile for him and took the letter from under the pillow. “he said that” I stopped for a while to gather all my courage, “he said that, ‘you need  someone that loves you with every single beat of his heart, and thinks about you constantly’, I’m shocked.”

He didn’t even think of me. I couldn’t talk much on love but for one sure thing, he didn’t put any hope for me started from the beginning. His heart isn’t for me and I’m like an idiot, waiting for him. “he even said that ‘I’m happy that we created some wonndeful memories’…”

I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. I cupped my face with my hands and sobbing. Taehyung hands on my knees, massaging it gently. J-hope patted my head, Jimin tighten his hug around my shoulder.

All of this happen so sudden and it’s too extreme for me. I pinched my forehead and punched few times my chest so that the strength come and hug me. “I was a fool that time. Maybe it was a good decision of leaving him.”

*****

I get excuse from the unnies’ because I had to meet the lecturer from my course regarding my assignments. So I didn’t have to go to their schedule this noon.

“Yah Jeon Jungkook! How dare you left me at the store?” I ran to him and beat him as much as I wanted. He left me alone at the store and I had to pay for his snacks. He took a break from his dance practise and asked me to go to the stor with him. hungry, that’s what he said.

He giggled while fixing his beanie. “there are some people there recognized me, so I ran back to the company” he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and we both walked back to the practice room.

That’s happened right in front of me now. The store was right in front of me and BIGHIT was behind the store. I smiled at the thoughts, it was all good memories that turned into something painful.

I looked up at the grey gloomy sky. It was going to rain after this. I forgot to bring umbrella today, so I ran to the nearest coffee shop and sat on the bench outside. It was so cold that my thick parka didn’t even help me in reducing the coldness. I fixed my knitted beanie on my head as my fringe kept distracting my sight.

I went inside the coffee shop and ordered Americano. There’re lot of people having some coffee after getting off from work. I saw couples, parents and their children, and even students from my university.

As I turned around after taking my coffee at the counter and paying it off, the figure of Jungkook and a girl appeared on my right outside the coffee shop. I knew it was Jungkook from his side, but I didn’t get to see who’s that girl. Did he already dated someone? Was that the ultimate reason he sent me that letter?

I followed him and kept my distance from him. The rain started to fall a bit by a bit. They looked so close and both of them are wearing mask with hoodie to cover the face. So was this celebrity couple? Or idol couple?

I saw the girl linked her arm with Jungkook and both of them walked leisurely even though it was raining. I guess they really wanted to walk in the rain and cherish their love. My breath hitched when I saw Jungkook kissed the girl’s forehead.

It was a lie if I said that I was emotionless at that time. I didn’t know whether tears or rains that scrolling down my cheeeks now. I was standing across the road and saw them playing around. Of course there were no people around, it’s raining. My hair now was wet, so do my clothes.

 I hate this feeling. Really felt like a stupid girl watching the boy she put hope with another girl. That girl was not from BIGHIT because I could see frustrated expression from Jungkook when the girl wanted to leave.

Nice Jungkook, nice.

I shut my eyes and turned around as I saw the girl kissed Jungkook in the lips. I didn’t want to see anymore as it would just make me cry more. I walked to the bus stop and sat there as the rain fell heavily. The thunderstorms stormed here and there, my voice of crying and sobbing sank because of the loud thunder and rain.

NARRATOR POV

“wah, it had been two days since she didn’t come to work! Where is she, really?” Joohyuk tapped the table before the meeting started. All the Bangtan members were here and the stylists, makeup team and stage director were here.

“she had fever. I didn’t know much but she texted me saying that.” Inna shoot out backing up Jihyeon. Many staff didn’t know Jihyeon whereabout this time, but as soon as she popped out back in the group chat last night, they were all shut. She apologized for not telling them earlier, promising that she would come back to work as soon as possible.

Joohyuk probably didn’t know that because, “you don’t know right about her because you kept on nagging and didn’t want to hear her reason.” He was one of list of people that the staff wanted to avoid to work with. He’s so noisy and busybody. The others just laughed and stopped talking when the stage director started to talk.

“anyway, let’s skip the introduction. This month we will have BTS concert in few places in Korea. And because of yesterday was the day the MV was released, I wanted to know each and every team progress before the concert.”

Each representative started to hand-out their draft of work to the stage director. Before Joohyuk started to talk, someone opened the door. “excuse me. I’m sorry… that I’m a bit late today” Jihyeon innocently smiled an sat beside Inna.

“what are you doing here? You had fever right?” Joohyuk asked. Jihyeon  nodded, “yes, but I already fine. Seriously hahaha. Anyway, you can continue, oppa.”

Jihyeon opened her notebook and started to write the crucial info such as the venue, the theme and so on. She looked in front and saw Jin smiling, with an are-you-okay look. Jihyeon nodded and lifted an ‘OK’ sign.

And she looked to Jin’s right side. Jungkook was looking at her. Jihyeon smiled and looked in front at Joohyuk again.

It’s time to move on.


SO THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR AND EVERYTHING AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS OKAY ><

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ANYMORE, SO IF YOU FEEL LIKE COMMENTING, JUST GO ON BECAUSE I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU FEEL OKAY! :")))