final

INVISIBLE US.

“I’m here.” she entered the room with a box of fried chicken on the right hand and drinks on her left hand. A tired face was clearly shown but still a smile appeared. After putting down the chicken and drinks, she sat on the chair and sighed loudly. “I’m very tired…”

The man in front of her didn’t speak anything. He just focusing on the packaging in front of him and his hands worked faster too. “if you are that tired, just go to sleep…”

“I WANT TO BUT I CAN’T”

“I WANT TO SLEEP BUT I CANNOT, MIN YOONGI!”

He chuckled and pulled the chicken box in front of him. “Let’s eat, I’m hungry.” The girl nodded and open the drinks for them before start digging into the chicken. “where are the others? I don’t see them though.”

“are you looking for Taehyung or the others- mean Jungkook, Jin hyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hobie?”

She glared again at the boy, “the others, the members. Where are they?”

He shrugged his shoulder. “they went outside but I don’t know where are they going since I’m doing this” pointing to the packages “and you came in with chicken, that’s a bless.”

“I know you’re not going to eat since you’re so busy with this” Suga was preparing the gifts for their fans since they were going for fan meeting in two days. It was just a small fan meeting, for around 350 people so he wanted to give something to them. As a token of gratitude.

They ate quietly. “you’re not seeing Jungkook?”

She stopped and nodded slowly. “I guess that thing was solved.”

“not to Jungkook.”

“what do you mean?” he put down his drink and chicken, “I know that you and V are dating, we all know that fact, but it seems like Jungkook can’t admit to that and he’s being like-like someone we don’t know anymore.”

“so I beg to you, Jihyeon. Please talk to him. I’m sure V will understand since he witnessed the strange change in Jungkook. We’ve discussed about this and the solution is just you. Only you can talk to him.”

“oppa..” Jihyeon her fringe and sighed. “I don’t know whether I can do that or not.”

“I know you can do that.”

*****

 

Jungkook was alone in the practise room before Jihyeon walked into the room slowly. And instantly took a sit beside him. Well, his expression was unchanged. What had been said by Suga was the truth.

“have you eaten?” she asked carefully, not wanting to make him felt unpleasant if she asked directly. “uh-huh” he nodded with his eyes shut.

“tired?” silence.

“hm” he slightly opened his eyes and drifted his eyes to the girl, “tired of waiting for you.”

Of course, she was shocked! He was too close to her yet he was so calm like nothing ever happened, and she was the one that anxious.  But gradually she calmed her heartbeats, and stared into his eyes.

“so don’t wait for me. Let go of me.”

His face showed the real exhausted expression. Like he already know that Jihyeon was going to say that thousand years ago. She was just waiting for the right time and place to spit it out bravely to him. “am I not that good for you? Bad than Taehyung hyung?”

She took his hand into her and held it tightly like before- like the past. She knew that Jungkook was on the verge of breaking but she really cannot go back to him like before. She had Taehyung and he was the one that matter to her at this rate of time. His eyes looked watery but she couldn’t comfort him anymore.

“I am sorry” deeply she stared into that pair of wet, red eyes, “..we are not destined to be together. I can’t say that you can find someone’s better, it just way too cliché. I can’t say that I don’t love but which I love you- it just not the same as before.”

Few tears dropped on his cheeks, ripping Jihyeon’s heart.

“I-I love Taehyung. More than I love you. I’m sorry that this will hurt you but you need to face the reality Jungkook. Don’t go around and act as if you are in terrible pain. You just need to move on, you just need to forget me. Forget our memories. Hate me if that’s what make you feel comfortable.”

“you said as if those things are easy. It is not that easy!!!!!” he shouted at her face- probably fed-up. She startled, loosely letting go of his hand, tears falling down, heart shattered into pieces, blank mind. She could never expect this from him. jungkook…

“I tried, I tried everything to forget you. I looked at other girls, but in the end you’re the one that appeared. I tried to hate you, but in the end I kept falling hard into you. I hate you Jihyeon.”

He was crying like a baby.

“I’m sorry…” small voice finally heard after a deep silence between those two.

*****

 

Jihyeon smiled while her hand was grabbed by Taehyung, “I’m not going anywhere, you little boy.” He just laughing, while dragging her to the waiting room.

Others were preparing for the concert in thirty minutes. “yah I know you can’t separate with her, but we’re going up to the stage!” Jungkook slapped V’s back. “YAH!”

The girl laughed at their interaction and it made her relieved. Everything is alright now between the three of them and Jungkook finally could let go of her. He said, “I could never find someone like you, but I’ll try to find someone likely similar to you!”

And he got a flying kick from Taehyung.

It’s a bless to see him happy again. And she was very grateful for her relationship with Taehyung. They received a lot of support from everyone especially his fans. There might be hatred but who cares, she got Taehyung’s love eternally.

May the happiness stay forever.


FINALLY I'VE DONE WITH THIS STORY!!!! I don't know whether the last part is satisfying or not but I could only write up until that limit only :'( I'm so sorry if all this while I've been late updating the story (because I am super busy and so do now), or I've been using any harsh words, I am sincerely apologize. And thanks to all of your supportive comments and advice and good words, upvoted for this story, THOUSANDS OF LOVE AND MILLIONS OF THANK YOU I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS <3 :')