three

INVISIBLE US.

JIHYEON POV

Weeks passed. I really have moved on then from Jungkook. I don't fluttered anymore in front of him. But... in front of him?

do you ever met him? do you accidentally met him? urm. It's not that you are strong enough to face him, but you don't even had the chance to see him. Plus, you're not the person in-charge for his make-up right? Pfft.

that small voice from some part of my heart finally spoke. Denying everything my brain's words. I don't see him frequently and sometimes I avoided him. Just because of I was Taehyung's person in charge for his make-up, most of the time I stuck with him or vice versa.

About what Inna unnie said before, I felt that that thing was completely a false alarm. How could Taehyung likes someone like me? I'm just a stylist, a dorky, and ugly. There's nothing special about me that he could boost to s. No wonder Jungkook rejected me. Haha.

However, I kinda feel weird with Taehyung these days. He stuck to me like glue. After their music broadcast, he would come up to me and stay near me. After some dance and vocal practice, he would visit me whenever I am. Either at home, or the office. Inna unnie did tell me before that Taehyung has this kind of feeling for me, but yeah. I don't believe it though.

I am nobody anyway.

"yah, daydreaming!" I startled by that voice. I looked up to see Namjoon oppa smiling innocently. His earphones were on and I knew that he's listening to some music to write lyrics again this time. "do you have to do that huh?" I glared at him and he laughed. "I called you few times before but you didn't response, so I don't have any other option other that shouted."

I chuckled while fixing my snapback on my head. I need to type something; some works about the next week concert. Since I already finished my part; the make-up part, so I offered myself to do some typing works. Rather than doing nothing everyday. 'what are you doing?" he peeked a little bit at my Macbook, curious of what I'm typing.

"some letters for your concert of course," my fingers with an unbelievable speed ran on the keyboard. Wanted to finish this earlier, so that I could take an earlier break. I had to go to check-up on the make-up thingy after this, and go to the concert venue with Joohyuk oppa. Namjoon oppa nodded and focused again on his phone.

Should I ask him? I mean, he is closed with Taehyung. But, if I ask him, he must be suspicious of me. I choose to just kept quiet.

"I heard that Taehyung wants to ask you for some dinner tonight?" uh? Dinner? What kind of dinner? I looked at him with a blank expression; clearly said that I don't know anything about this. "you don't know about this Jihyeon? Um, maybe he wants to keep it as secret then." he looked back at his phone, left me with some lingering questions.

I shook of my head to clear all the questions. "oppa, tell me. What kind of dinner? I have the right to know if it about me," He looked at me intensely, "but Taehyung didn't give me the permission to tell you more." I sighed. What kind of game he wanted to play? I'm really tired right now. "oppa..."

"go and ask him then."

"You ."

"You love me, right?"

I throw some rubbish at him and stuck out my tongue before I moved out from the room. I need to get some drink. My head is spinning from the massive works and of course what had Namjoon oppa said before. I walked to the coffee machine and buy a cup of cappucino. While enjoying the coffee, Hoseok oppa walked past me and flicked my forehead.

"yah!" he laughed and looked at me in widened eyes. "did you just say 'yah!', right?" I laughed and jokingly pinched his stomach. He played with my cheeks and my hair. "a punishment for calling me 'yah'. Call me oppa, oppa, oppa!" I laughed a lot when I played with him. Indeed, he's a happy virus. "okay okay, I get it oppa!"

He giggled and left me to go to the toilet. And at that time, Taehyung came and sit beside me. "oh you're here?"

I pretended to not looking at him. Suddenly my heart feel nervous and beats so fast. I sipped my coffee little bit and caught his eyes that was staring at me. "why?"

"do you have any plans tonight?" I shook off my head. I just work until 5 p.m. because I only a part-time worker in BIGHIT. "let's go somewhere nice tonight." I looked at him that seemed excited.

"why oppa, is there something going on? Some festivals or funfair or..."

"I just want to take you out, that's all. You looked so preoccupied with Jungkook these days." what the... he realized that I'm still can't get over of Jungkook completely? My cup dropped to the floor without me noticing it. He picked it up and throw it into the dustbin next to him. "please..."

Without me realizing it too, I accepted his invitaton.

******

I arrived at my house that day at four p.m. I was too exhausted to the extend I immediately fall asleep and ignored all of Taehyung's messages and calls. When I woke up, I saw there are 5 missed calls and 30 messages from him. I felt sorry and quickly dialled his number again.

"hello?" his voice was so low and it somehow fluttered me a bit.

"oppa? Oppa I'm sorry! I was sleeping because I just got back from the concert hall. I'm sorry for ignoring your calls and messages." but he just giggled at my words. "that's okay, but just don't forget about tonight okay?"

Suddenly, I could feel the warmth from his voice and it make me feel comfortable."okay, I'll remember it oppa." suddenly, I smiled conciously by just hearing his voice talking to me. what actually happened to you, Jihyeon?

"you better get ready now, it's already seven" he rushed me and turned off the call. I took a bath and prepared the outfit I'm going to where after this. Dress? I don't think it is suitable to wear dress. Who knows he just want to take me to street stall and eat snacks? Dress would be too much. So I choose to wear a grey blouse and a pair of black skinny jeans. I brought along my black coat because the weather is getting cold and colder. I matched my outfit with a dark brown boots which was a present from my friends when my birthday last year. I didn't tied my hair and just let it free.

I walked to the place where Taehyung oppa asked me to wait, and sat on the bench there alone. People around me are so busy and this night was a bit chilly but I can feel the excitement though. Then, someone patted my shoulder, I turned around to see Taehyung oppa smiling. He's wearing casual outfit, white tshirt inside matched with an Adidas sweater with skinny jeans and Nike shoes. He wore snapback this time.

"Let's go."

He brought me to a restaurant that served nice meat. "I haven't eat yet, let's eat first." I nodded since me too didn't eat yet. He grilled some meat for me and tried to feed me some of it. At first, I was shocked but then I just followed his flow.

"wah I'm so full!" I leaned against the chair I'm sitting while he's still finishing his food. I cupped up my chin and knitted my eyebrows while looking at him, "what is the real reason you asked me out tonight, oppa? Don't say things like 'I am free tonight' or 'nothing much' okay?"

He did the same thing as me, I really felt like there are butterflies in my stomach at that time. His face and my face were just few inches apart and I can clearly see his sparkling eyes. I don't know why but I finally realized that his eyes are really beautiful. Before I only treasured Jungkook's beauty. What a fool.

"umm let's see. Maybe I want to have a date with you."

"a date..."

"why? You hate this? You hate me?"

I was completely speechless. "so you're saying that..."

"I'm saying that I'm taking you out tonight, just the two of us for a date. A date; which indicates that I..."

he stopped there and this time he is seriously staring into my eyes. "I want to date you, Song Jihyeon."

I can feel the butterflies, the rainbow, the nice flowers of autumn season, all smiling upon us. Upon our new relationship. He slowlyy held my hands, but his eyes won't take of from me. "let's forget the past and move forward."


hehehe new update><