twelve

INVISIBLE US.

NARRATOR POV

Jihyeon walked alone to the room where Inna told her on the phone. She had no intention of coming here- to BIGHIT, but Inna kept pressuring her to come. Of course she didn't want to go there, she was afraid of meeting either Jungkook or Taehyung. Especially  Taehyung. The thing that Jungkook told her the other day still lingering around her mind.

Arriving in front of the room, she breathed deeply. Gathering the courage, she shut her eyes and her mind told her to ignore everything and just talked to Inna later. But... urgh she really hate that kind of condition. Slowly, she pushed the door and saw Inna at one corner- doing some work on the laptop. Jin and Namjoon were waiting for their make-up to be done by the make-up sisters, J-Hope, Jimin and Yoongi were getting their hair done by the hair stylists. Jungkook and Taehyung- Jihyeon didn't even look at them.

"Jihyeon! Come here" Inna pulled the girl to her side with a wide grin, "do you wanna work with us again? I have something fit for you to handle!"

"what?" she asked emotionless. To be honest, she didn't want to face any of them anymore. Inna smiled, and showed her a proposal. Jihyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "what's this?" she skimmed through the proposal, realizing that that was the proposal for her to be the leader for the stylist team. "unnie..."

"I know you can do this! Joohyun oppa was the one that recommended you to Bang PD. I know that he finally discovered the talent in you." the wrinkles formed around her forehead, and a guilty smile plastered on her lips, "unnie, I'm not qualified to do this..."

The truth was she didn't want to meet with any of the boys. She was afraid and scared, what if she cried? What if she couldn't do her work properly because of the lumped feelings? So many what if played around her mind. But she also felt sorry for Inna and Joohyun- they worked so hard for her. It's not that easy for them to make Bang PD trust Jihyeon immediately.

"just do it, you will be okay" Suga's voice was heard from her back. She turned around and saw other six pairs of eyes were on her. Her eyes met with Taehyung, the guy smiled softly but Jihyeon ignored him. Please Jihyeon please, come to your senses!

"I'm scared that I will dissapoint everyone.."

"you'll not." Namjoon wrapped his hand around her shoulder, patting on her head gently. "I trust you, Jihyeon."

It was really a concern for her since Jihyeon had lost her memory. She felt worried if she couldn't do the same thing as before, the times when she's 'that' Jihyeon. Her skills in the past may not be the same with the present- since most of her memory lost. But the others were giving a strong support, she finally accepted the work with a slightly heavy heart.

Be brave, Jihyeon. No matter what happened, you need to be strong.

 

JIHYEON POV

I was waiting for the coffee when Jungkook came and dragged me to the rooftop. He said that he wanted to show me something, but all I could see at the rooftop was a bench and blanket on it. "what's this Jungkook?"

"you know, you really loves stars and night sky. Sometimes, you will ask me to name these stars, and we will..."

"Jungkook-ah," he looked at me, waiting for my replies. "stop doing this kind of things."

For this past week, he had been dragging me to every places that I've been before. Either with him or not. Coffee shop, mall, garden, zoo and many more. Looking it on the bright side, he's helping me with the memories. But, it's not good for my heart. I kept seeing him everyday, he would come to see even if it was 5 minutes only.

Maybe he wanted me to stop thinking about Taehyung.

I sighed before sat on the bench. "stop making me remember all the memories, please" I ducked my head down and I could feel he's beside me. His hand slowly grabbed mine and he held it as if it was a very very precious and fragile thing. He softly massaged my hands before kissed it. I was shocked by his action, but he held it tightly so I couldn't let it free from his grip.

"I'm not trying to make you remember," his voice was as soft as the wind brushed my body, "but I'm letting you know the memories. I want you know that, you had done this kind of thing, you love this kind of thing, your dream, your questions, everything related to you that you always asked me- I want to let you know that."

He chuckled, "maybe I seemed to force you right? Cause I regretted the times I ignored you, that's why I became so ambitious to make you happy" he's not even looking at me, but the sincerity really reached me. Slowly, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"thanks Jungkook."

At least, he's way better than Taehyung- who was not even help me even though he was my boyfriend.