Chapter Fifty: SM Mall of Asia

Finding Love... Keeping Love

 

Tanya, Mel and Kim left the suite with 2 of the bodyguards for SM Mall of Asia.  Once they arrived, they are amazed by how big the mall was. They enjoyed their time shopping, talking, people watching, and laughing.

 

Tanya: Are we still mad at them?

 

Kim: Yes!! With a big exclamation point?!

 

Mel: Why are we mad?

 

Kim: Good question?  Why are we mad?

 

Tanya: (laughing) I don’t know.

 

Mel: Oh well… we’ll figure it out later.  (laughing) Let’s do some more shopping. I want to get some CDs with original Filipino music.

 

Kim: Me too.  I want the new Sarah Geronimo CD.  She is such a talented singer, performer. Shoot she’s talented everything.  I think I will buy Piolo’s CD too in honor of seeing him today.  (laughing)

 

Tanya: Oh me too!!! He can sing to me in my sleep.

 

Mel: Jon’s going to love that.

 

Tanya: ummmm… maybe not.  (laughing)

 

Mel: A wiser decision girlfriend.

 

Guy #1: Miss??

 

Both bodyguards step in his way.  Mel tells them it’s okay. 

 

Mel: Yes? Can I help you?

 

Guy #1: (looking at the bodyguards warily) Hi, my friends and I noticed how much fun the three of you were having.

 

Tanya: Sorry, are we bothering you?

 

Guy:  No. no. no.  We just enjoyed watching the show.

 

Kim: (wrinkling her forehead) Sorry, but we are not here to entertain for the mass public.

 

Guy #2:  We don’t mean any disrespect.  We just wanted to introduce ourselves and say hi.  I’m Julian. (smiling at Kim)  And this is my friend, Joseph (pointing to Guy #1) and this is our other friend, Tony.

 

Kim: Nice to meet you.  Kim. 

 

Tanya: Tanya.

 

Mel: Mel. It was nice to meet you. Excuse us, but we have some more shopping to do.

 

Joseph:  Can we invite you for a merienda?

 

Mel: No thank you but we appreciate your invite.

 

Julian: (tries to grab Kim’s hand but the bodyguard stepped forward) There is no way that we can persuade you to join us?

 

Kim: (moves closer to the bodyguard)  I’m sorry but we are busy right now.

 

Tanya: Let’s go girls.

 

Tony: Can we join you guys instead?  We don’t mind carrying your bags for you?

 

Tanya: No thank you.  I don’t think our boyfriends would appreciate it.

 

Kim, Tanya, and Mel did not know that Gerald, Jon and Matt were standing right behind them.

 

Jon: The lady is right.  I don’t think that their boyfriends would appreciate it.

 

Tanya jumped. Kim and Mel turned around.

 

Tanya: Hi B!  (tiptoes to kiss him)

 

Jon bends down to kiss Tanya.

 

Mel: Hi sweetie! (turns around and gives him a big hug)

 

Matt: Hi sweetie! (picks her chin up to kiss her)

 

Kim: Hi babe!  (gives a quick peck on the lips)

 

Gerald: Hi baby.  (wraps her in his arms and draws her in for another kiss) Sorry guys.  Nice try but these beautiful women are taken.

 

Tony: It was too good to be true.

 

Julian: It was nice meeting you anyways. Maybe next time. (They walk away)

 

Jon: There will be no next time.

 

Matt: Come on girls. (grabs Mel’s shopping bags) Where to next?

 

Gerald: So I am assuming that all is well in our lands? (smiling at Kim and grabs her shopping bags to carry for her)

 

Mel: Do you remember why we were mad?

 

Everyone busted up laughing and continued to go shopping. They also took a break to try ice skating. Inside the mall was an Olympic size ice skating rink.  They couldn’t stop laughing because they were in summer clothes in an ice skating rink located in the middle of a huge mall in the Philippines where it doesn’t even snow! They decided to head back to the hotel to dress more appropriately for dinner and watch a cultural show.  They also decided to enjoy the nightlife in Manila and enjoyed the club scene.  After a great time enjoying Manila at night, they all decided to head back to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.  The next day, the group decided to visit historical and cultural places in Manila such as Fort Santiago, Manila Cathedral, San Sebastian Church, National Museum of the Philippines, Rizal Park and other places of interest.  They had a great time exploring Manila.  They decided to go out to dinner and by the time they got back to the hotel it was really late.  Everyone was exhausted.