Chapter: Two

Between us is love

 

Your POV.  

As the taxi arrived I saw a huge limo coming behind the taxi. What the heck is happening now, I thought. When the taxi had stopped I got my luggage and put it in the trunk. 

(A/N: when this [ ] is around, they're talking in Korean.) 

Driver: ["where do you want to go ladies?"]

Emma leaned closer to me and whispered .

"What did he say?"

I giggled. "He is asking us where to go," I whispered back.

I looked at the driver.

["Take us to,The great Hotel, please."]

He nodded and off we went.

"Hey,(Y/N)." I turned around and saw Emma getting worried. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you make sure that our room are reserved?"

I looked at Emma and a serious look.

"Yes, I made sure. You don't have to worry. I called yesterday and they said that everything is fine. And if there is a problem, they would call me. OK?"

She sighed in relief.

"That's a relief I thought you forgot to check."

I looked at her and patted her head. "Everything is fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V POV:      

When we saw the limo arriving. I saw the girl getting into a taxi. 

Jimin: "V! who are you staring at?"

I looked up and turned around shaking my head. "Oh, it's nothing."

Jimin: "Oh, alright then. Let's get inside the limo. Our manager just found us a room at a hotel."

I looked at him in confusion. "Wait our manager found us a room? I thought he couldn't find us one because mostly all of the hotel's room were booked?

Jimin: "I know right. However, he found us a room because the manager of a hotel called him saying, someone has given them permission to give it to us."

I furrowed my brows and just shrugged.

Hmm, hope I can see her again soon, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV:

By the time we got to the hotel, I paid the driver and got my stuff from the trunk.

"Wow! it looks so much better in real life than in google images," Emma, said and we laughed.

When we got in, some gentleman's with tuxedos opened the door for us and off we went in. The first thing that caught my attention was the chandelier. It was the biggest chandelier that I ever saw. 

"(Y/N)! are we walking on a red carpet?"

As she said that, I got confused and look down. She was right it was a red carpet. 

"Isn't it used only when famous people come?" suddenly, the workers quickly ran outside and gave a carpet to the two gentleman's outside. They quickly took it and extended it to the floor. WTF is happening now, I wondered. 

"Ok, Emma sit here in the lobby. I will check our room and see if they can give us our key."

Emma nodded and took my luggage.

When I got to the counter, the man politely bowed and smiled at me.

["Yes? May I help you?"]

I bowed as a greeting and smiled back.

[" Ah yes, umm, I am a tourist here and I booked a suite room for two."]

[Oh! that's wonderful! welcome to Korea! What's your name?"]

["(Y/N),(L/N)"]

As the man was looking for my name in the system, I suddenly heard screaming girls outside the hotel. I squinted my eyes to see what's happening and saw a limousine stopping in front of the door. I tilted my head in confusion, when the limo's door open I was about to see who is it but, the man called me.

["(Y/N) right?"]

I nodded my head.

["Well, I am sorry but it seems that someone has taken that room."]

When I heard him say that, my jaw dropped.

["What? you must be kidding me! I talked yesterday and you guys said that everything was fine! Aish! I want to speak with your manager! Where is he, Huh?! this need to be checked again. Cause seriously-"]

As I was about to finish my sentence the man cut me off and looked nervous.

["I- I am sorry to miss. But apparently it was already booked.]

["What?!"]

I ruffled my hair in stressed. When suddenly, I heard someone talking.

["Is there a problem?"]

When I lifted my head to see who it was it was. I saw a tall boy with brownish hair, black sweater, and a snap bag.

 

 

 

When I turned around and saw him, he was smirking at me. Then, spoke to the employee.

["Hello, I came to see if my suite room is still reserved."]

When I heard him talk about the suite room, my blood started to boil inside of me. I was really pissed. 

"Huh! so you're the stupid bast*rd that bribed the workers here to take my room?!"

"Umm, are you a tourist here?"

"Yes! And I want to know why did you take my room?!" I said angrily. 

"Well, sorry I didn't know."

Pfft. Yeah right. You did it just because I am a tourist. 

He widened his eyes and fake faked laughed.

"Ok! Now your over reacting!"

Me?! Well, you're the one that started!"

"Wha-?" He sighed and looked at the employer. And got his room key.

"You know what. I am sorry I didn't mean to take your room. 

I crossed my arms and gave him an evil glare. Pfft does he think just saying a simple sorry, will solve the problem? Argh! I went to Emma and sat by her in one of the couches in the lobby.

"What happened up there?" She said.

I looked down and up at her. "I am sorry, but the employer said we -" again I got cut off but by the boy who I argued with.

__________________

 

Jimin POV 

when the girl walked away, I flashed back when our manager called us saying that he got us a room.

                                                            

                                                                            **********Flashback***********

Everyone has gotten their luggage from the carousel except V. When suddenly, our manager came running to us.

"Great news everyone! You guys have a place to stay now!"

Everyone looked at each other surprised.

Rap monster: Since when did the hotel have an opening room?

Suga: Is it a suite room?

Manager:Yes, it is a suite room. However, it only has three rooms. So, you guys have to share. And you guys are probably wondering how I got it right? Well, I called an old friend of mine and he owes a hotel called, "The Great Hotel". I told him if he had an opening room but he said no. So, I told him that I am bringing you guys.

Jin: So, when you told him about us, he said yes?

Manager: Yes! that's correct. Also, I told him to have the other suite room besides your guys room to be empty so you won't get bothered.

J-hope: that's cool.

Jimin: So, you bribed him?

Manager: I wouldn't call it bribed, but, at least, you guys have somewhere to stay.

Rap monster: That's true.

Manager: Where's V?

Jimin: He's still getting his luggage.

Manager: Ok, you guys tell him.

                                       ******************************** End of Flashback *************************************

So now I know why she's mad. She was the one who had that room first, but our manager bribed his friend to take it from her, I muttered. 

["Sir, is everything ok?"]

I shook my head. ["Please give her the other suite room beside our room."]

["But, didn't your manager said, that room was supposed to be empty."]

["Yeah, but he changed his mind."]

He nodded and gave me the key for the other room. I turned around to see where the girl went and spotted her sitting on a couch with another girl. I guess that's her friend.  I went over and stood beside her.

"Hey, I found you a room happy now?" 

she turned to me puzzled and shocked.

"You want it or not?" I couldn't wait any longer so I grabbed her hand and left the key in between her palm. and left

____________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this story :) Please check out my other story called, "Can I be by yourside?"