Chapter: Nine

Between us is love

 

Your POV

"But, it's the last time we get his offer. "

 

Emma nodded her head and ran to her room to change. I sighed and looked at the 2 VIP passes. 

 

 

νιρ

втѕ concerт

When: 8:00ρм- 10:00ρм 

Where: Seoul Music Festival 

(VIP section must be 5 minutes early)

 

 

"At 8:00pm? Well, we still got time I think. "

I looked up at the clock on the wall and it showed 6:50pm. 

 

"!  We only have about an1hr left! "

 

I quickly set the 2 VIP passes down and went to my room to change. I looked at all my clothes I had in my closet but, I couldn't find anything good. I sat on top of my bed while staring at my closet. Until, I felt something underneath me. It was one of Emma's outfits. 

 

"*sighs* Emma, what are you trying to do now? oh well.  " 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

After I was done dressing I headed over towards Emma's room and opened the door. 

 

"Emma, are you rea- "

 

I didn't see her. I looked around her room but nothing. I went to the bathroom door and tried to open it, but it was locked. 

 

"Emma? Are you-"

 

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second! "

 

 

 

After 2 minutes she finally came out. She was wearing a cute looking outfit. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"wow, that outfit looks outstanding on you! You should be happy that I picked that out for you. *giggles*"

 

"haha, yeah right. What are you trying to do with me? "

 

"nothing, just that I want you to look your very best. Since, we are gonna have fun and NOT do those boring tours. not to be mean.  "

 

"yeah-yeah. I guess your right. "

 

I looked at the clock and it was already 7:20. 

 

"EMMA! We're going to be late! Let's hurry and get to a taxi! "

 

 

Emma widened her eyes and quickly went to get her purse and ran out of the room. 

 

"HURRY!  (Y/N)! "

 

I quickly dashed to the counter and got my keys and the 2 VIP Passes. I hurried up and followed Emma from behind, to lock the door. We both quickly ran to the elevator and pressed the button to go down. 

 

 

"Omg we're gonna be late! We have to be there 5 minutes early! "

 

"wait, do you know where it is...... Right?"

 

 

As she said that, I quickly looked at the passes again to see if it had an address or something. But nothing, it only said 'seoul music festival '. 

Soon, the elevator doors opened and we both rushed outside the hotel. we both waited to see if a taxi had come. And luckily, there was a taxi that came to drop off a lady. 

We both ran towards the taxi right after the lady had gotten off. 

 

 

["hello, do you do know where the music festival is? "]

 

 

 

The old man looked at his mirror and nodded. 

 

 

 

[Can you please take us there? "]

 

 

The man nodded and off we went. I looked at my phone and it was already 7:35. ugh, would we get there in time? I thought to myself. 

 

I looked back old man

 

 

["umm... Mr... How long will it take us to get there? "]

 

 

The man titled his head to the side a little bit and spoke. 

 

["it would take about 15-20 minutes. "]

 

I widened my eyes "15-20 minutes! "

 

Emma stared back at me and yelled. 

"15-20minutes! Let me see the pass again."

 

I gave her the pass and she quickly snatched it out of my hand. 

 

"We are suppose to be there 5 minutes early! Would we make it on time?! "

 

I looked at my phone and back at her. 

 

"I don't know. But I hope we do! "

 

I patted her hand and looked out of the window..

I hope we make it... 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

V POV 

As we were getting ready for the concert, I peeked out from the back and saw a lot of armies cheering for us and some yelling our names. 

 

"BTS! BTS! BTS! "

 

As much I love our fans, I looked around to see if (y/n) and her friend had come. I looked at the front row, but didn't see them. 

 

"hmm, where are they? "

 

"Where are they who? Who are you talking about? "

 

I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw jimin. 

 

I cleared my throat and shook my head. 

 

 

"It's nothing... Just said where are they referring to.. You guys. *gives fake smile *"

 

"mhmm.. Weirdo *chuckles*"

 

"haha, whatever. Are the rest of the guys finished dressing? "

 

"yeah, I think."

 

Just as he finished talking, Rap monster came to us with a confused expression on his face. 

 

"Have you guys seen somebody take 2 VIP passes? "

 

I widened my eyes and slowly shook my head. 

 

Jimin shook his head. "No, why? "

 

"well, the manager said at the end of the concert the VIP section with have 2 lucky people meet us backstage. However, we counted how many vip tickets we have still and we only have 2, and we had 4 but someone must've taken it. "

 

I looked down and scratched my head. 

 

Jimin:"V... Have you seen anybody? "

I shook my head and tugged my hands inside my pocket. 

 

"Nope. "

 

 Rm:"you took them didn't you.. "

 

I sighed and nodded my head. 

 

Rm:Who did you give them to? 

 

"well, I gave them to the girl who's room was taken by our manager."

 

Rm&Jm: "WHAT?! "

 

"Well, you guys felt sorry didn't you!? Well, to repay her, why don't we invite her here? "

 

Rm:"*sighs* then how would the manager react to this? "

 

I sighed and look at both of them. 

"I'll explain it to him later. "

 

Seconds later, the rest of the boys came

 

Jin:"What's going on? "

 

Rm:"nothing... "

 

Suga:"nothing? I heard V's voice from the makeup room. 

 

Jimin: "Just tell them. "

 

Jin: "I'm so confused. "

 

Jungkook :"Just tell us already. "

 

J-hope :"Yeah, our concert will start in 10 minutes to spill it out. "

 

Rm:"someone took 2 VIP passes that were in the manger's room. And that someone was -"

 

 

I stepped in front of rap monster  and looked straight at all Of them. 

 

"I took it ok?!  No big deal yesh! " When I was about to walk away, jimin came from behind me and called my name. 

 

Jimin:"V. I know how you feel. We all feel the same way, but you know.. Life is just.. Not fair. "

 

"I know, but I just wanted to make her happy. And maybe we can all meet her and apologize from what our manager did to her. "

 

Jk:"I agree with V. We should at least apologize from what our manager did to her. "

S:"yeah, let just get this over with because arguing just gives me headaches. "

 

Rm, jin, j-hope, suga, and Jungkook came to me and patted my head. 

 

J-hope :"How about you jimin? "

 

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. 

"Ok... We should all apologize. "

 

I smiled at them and we all gave a group hug. 

 

I just hope she comes, I thought. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

As we were getting closer to the place, the time went by fast. 

 

["ok, ladies here you are. "]

 

I looked up and it was a huge stadium and there were lots of people waiting in line. 

Emma quickly got off and waited for me. 

 

I thanked the driver and paid him. 

I looked at the time and it was already late. 

 

"omg! Its already 7:56! "

 

"What are we waiting for then?! Let's go!"

 

Emma pulled my hand and we both went passed by all the people and got to the front. I could hear the fans yelling at us because they thought we were cutting. 

 

Security Guard:["Are you ladies VIP? "]

 

I nodded my head and gave him the VIP pass. 

 

Security guard :["Well, you guys are late.  you guys should've been early"]

 

["What?! We are just 1 minute late! "]

 

Security guard :["yeah, so? "]

 

I looked at Emma and I could see how anxious she is to get in. I looked straight at the guard and crossed my arms. 

 

["so? Is that how you really treat people like that?! "]

 

Security guard :["look if your going to cause commotions, then I suggest you to leave or buy another ticket and go to the end of the line. "

 

Emma:"what? We can't go in?!  "

 

I shook my head and began begging the guard. 

 

["please,  can you just let us in, we are just tourist so... If you just let us inn.."]

 

I tried squeezing though beside him but, 2 body guards came out and took me and Emma out. 

I started to yell at the security guard, when suddenly.....

 

 

["let them go....  I'll handle them. "]

 

A voice which I heard before... 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

Who is this voice? Find out in the next chapter. Sorry if im late. 😔I've been sick lately and couldn't think. I promise I'll get better and write more. Bye👋