Chapter:Eight

Between us is love

Your POV    

Morning came, I stretched my arms and hovered to Emma's bed.

 

 

"Well, she is still asleep." I murmured.

 

 

I yawned and walked towards the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and saw my hair all messed up.

 

Well, yesterday was a busy day.Today I should go out and exercise while Emma is sleeping.

 

I got done with my morning routine and changed. I walked up towards Emma and she was still sleeping.

 

 

"Sleep well, Emma," I whispered. 

 

 

I got my phone and walked out. I headed towards the elevator and checked if my parents had called me.

 

 

" *sighs* Ugh, they haven't called me. Hmm.. maybe I should call them to see what they are up to.."

 

 

As soon as the elevator's door opened, I walked out and went my way outside the building. I still had my eyes laid on my phone. When suddenly, I stumbled upon something hard. I looked up and saw someone looking down at me with a grin. Wait, isn't he the boy from yesterday who I argued?

I took a step back and when I was about to bow down slightly to apologize, the person grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him. I widened my eyes and looked at him. 

 

["Yah! what do you-"]

 

Then, I turned around and saw a man riding his bicycle really fast passing right by me. If he hadn't pulled me, I would've been in a really big accident. I looked back at him, he looked down for a second and turned around and started walking away.

Well, he did 'save me'. I should thank him.

I caught up with him. And tapped him on his shoulder.

 

["Hey. Umm... thanks."]

 

 

He gave me a slight smile and nodded.

 

 

"Yeah, no problem."

 

 

I looked up at him again and widened my eyes. 

 

 

"Oh, I forgot you talked english.."

 

"Well, we did meet yesterday in the lobby. So it isn't surprising."

 

"Yeah, I forgot about it." I could feel my cheeks getting red right now for the embarrassment.

 

" *Chuckles* Are you ok?"

 

I looked up at him again and gave him a shy smile.

 

 

"Y-Yeah, I'm O-ok. Just kinda felt embarrassed for a second."

 

I slightly bowed down and passed right by him.

As I started to walk away, I heard someone's voice. I turned around and it was him.

 

 

"Oh umm.. Do you need anything?" I said nervously.

 

"No, well.."  

 

He started to rub the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

"Can I join you on whatever you're going?"

 

 

"Oh umm.. I'm going to the park to run for a little."

 

He looked up at me excitedly. 

 

"Well, that's a coincidence. I'm going there too! Since the rest of my friends are still sleeping from the trip we just took, I was going out today to exercise."

 

 

"Well, what do you know. My friend is also sleeping from yesterday."

 

 

"So may I join you?"

 

 

"Yeah. Sure. I actually don't know where's the nearest park here so.. you can show me."

 

 

"Ok! I know the nearest park here. It's not too far away. It's just 3 blocks away from here."

 

I gave him a smile and on we went to the park

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jimin's POV

I looked at her again. Wow, how come I never noticed how beautiful she is? I quickly snapped out of that thought and looked straight again. Ok, Jimin snap out of that thought. Wait! I don't know her name. Should I ask her? I should introduce myself again Since last time is was a disaster.

 

As we arrived at the park, I stopped in front of her, making her surprised.

 

 

"Sorry, to scare you like that, but... I believe we haven't told our names to each other yet.."

 

 

She looked up and me and gave me a shy smile.

 

 

 

"I'll start. My name is Park Jimin, but you can call me Jimin."

 

"umm..M-my name is (Y-y/n)"

 

"Gorgeous name," I smiled at her.

 

"*chuckles a little* t-thanks"

 

I could see her blushing right now. haha, it made her cute looking.

 

We ran around and started talking about stuff. When we did 4 laps, we were both tired.

After we were done exercising, I saw the ice cream truck passing by us.

I looked back at her and saw her all exhausted. I smiled at her .

 

 

"Hey, want an ice cream?"

 

 

" I would like some, but I forgot my purse at home.

 

"Don't worry It's on me."

 

"Really... umm..No, it's ok."

 

"Come let's go!"

 

When we were done getting our ice cream, I quickly pulled out my wallet and paid for the both of us.

 

"Thanks."

 

"No problem."

 

 

I gave her a big smile and we sat down on a bench. As she was getting done, eating her ice cream. I wondered if she is still upset about yesterday.

 

 

*Sighs* should I tell her that I'm sorry? I'm gonna wing it. If she gets mad, then I'll let her smack me.

 

 

 

      *****Imagining*****

"Hey. umm.. So are you still mad about yesterday? Want me to find you another place?"

 

you stop and turn around to face jimin.

 

Next thing you do is slap him right across his cheek leaving a mark on his face.

 

"How dare you ask me that question?"

 

"I-I'm s-sorry!"

 

"Pathetic loser. Here's your ice cream back!" Throws ice cream on his head.

 

 

 

     *********End of imagining*********

 

 

 

I shook my head and felt a cold shiver going down my spine. Oh well, if that happens I'll accept it. I turned around to face her.

 

 

"Hey (Y/N), umm, so about yesterday.... I'm sorry." I stopped and covered my cheek.

I started to hide my face from her, she started to giggle.

 

"*giggles* What do you mean sorry? And why are you hiding your face? *chuckles* "

 

I turn around to face her again and she was laughing at me.

To be honest, I did look weird. Way to go Jimin, you just embarrassed yourself in front of a girl.

 

"Oh..umm. I am just so sorry about what my manager did to you and your friend yesterday."

 

She sighed and looked down.

 

 

"So, how is the room that I gave to you yesterday?"

 

"It's fine. But, I don't want to talk about it now."

 

"I-I understand."

 

 

I looked down. I felt ashamed of myself. Ugh, what is wrong with me?

I looked back at her and saw her looking upset.

 

 

 

"Do you want to go back home?"

 

 

 

She gave me a weak smile and nodded.

When we got back to the hotel, I saw V already awake and talking with the man in the counter.

He turned around and saw me and (Y/N).

 

 

"Hey, Jimin! Oh and hey (Y/N)!

 

she smiled and walked towards the elevator.

 

 

" So, why were you with her?"

 

 

I almost choked on my own words.

I went out for a morning exercise and saw her. So we both went out for a morning exercise.

 

 "I see... Well, our manager said we have to get ready because we will have to go and do a concert at some music festival."

 

"Oh ok."

 

I smiled at him and went to the elevator.

 

 

 

"Is everything ok?"

 

I looked to my side and saw V with a nervous look.

 

"Y-yeah. Why do you ask?"

 

"Nothing, just wondering."

 

"O-kay."

 

 

 

Hmm, why is V acting weird? Is it something that I said?

Finally, the elevator door opened and I stepped out. I turned around and saw V still in the elevator.

 

 

 

"Aren't you coming?"

 

"I have to do something quick catch up to you later ok?"

 

"Just hurry ok?"

 

 

 

I smiled at him and went to our room.

 

Hmm, something's up with him. I don't know what it is, but he is getting weird.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

V POV

As soon as jimin went inside our dorm, I quickly got out of the elevator and knocked on (Y/N's) door. After 4 knocks, finally someone opened the door.

 

Emma: "Hey there! Your back!"

 

"yeah, is (Y/N) there?"

 

Emma: "She is! wait let me get her. Come in, you may sit on the couch while you wait ok?"

 

 

 

I nodded my head and followed her to the couch.

 

Finally, she came out and was surprised. I got up and bowed slightly.

 

"Good morning again! Just wanted to stop by and ask you guys something."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Your POV

Wow, I was surprised seeing him here.

 

"I wanted to stop and ask you guys something."

 

I tilted my head to the side and waited for him to tell us?

 

"Would you guys like to join and come to our concert?"

 

I widened my eyes and looked at Emma. Emma had the same expression as I did.

 

"Where at?!" Emma suggested.

 

I slightly shoved her shoulder.

 

"What? He's asking us if we want to go?"

 

 

He chuckled and answered her question.

 

"It's at a music festival."

 

"*Sighs* Thanks for the offer, but I have things to do today."

 

"What?! No, we don't!" Emma shouted.

 

I quickly covered and looked at V.

 

"Umm, yes we do. We are planning to take another tour here."

 

"Ugh, but it's going to be boring. though!" Emma crossed her arms and pouted.

 

V chuckled and stood by Emma.

 

"Please, It's going to be fun! and I really want you guys to join too! Imagine if you're touring the music festival too! It's only once a year so... you might never get to see it again. Just saying."

 

 

I sighed and looked both of them. They both had cute little puppy pout faces which I couldn't resist.

 

 

"*groans* Fine."

 

 

Emma came up to me and hugged me. V looked at me with an excited smile and started to get something out of his pocket.

 

"Here you guys need this!"

 

I looked at his hand and saw 2 VIP passes.

 

"What?! woah-woah there. That's ahead of what you said."

 

Emma whined. "Please! Please!

 

"Ok.. but just this once ok?"

 

Emma shouted and hugged me tightly. Leaving my breathless.

 

 

 

"Ok,ok that's enough."

 

"Great! hope to see you both there!"

 

 

 

He gave me a last smile and walked out of our room.

 

"*sighs* But this is the last time we get his offering ok?"

 

 

Emma nodded her head and went to her room to change.

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this! ^^ check out my other story! It's called "Can I be by your side?" I would like to hear more comments about you guys please leave a comment if you like. Thank you! Lots of love~~<3