Chapter: Three

Between us is love

Your POV:

When I looked around to see who was behind me, I saw the boy whom I argued seconds ago. He held my hand out and left a key in between my palm. I was about to ask him what was it, but he walked away before I could speak. I was really confused. I looked down at my hand and saw a key. What is this key for? I wondered. When I looked back to Emma, she had opened.

"Who was that guy? And why did he gave you a key?"

I tilted my head and wondered the same thing.

"I don't know why he gave me this key for, but he was the boy that I argued minutes ago."

"What do you mean argued minutes ago? What happened?"

"That's what I was about to tell you about."

"Well, tell me later. Now just take us to our room." 

"Wait I just need to check something ok?"

"Ugh, OK then but hurry up!"

I let out a big sigh and got up and walked up towards the man in the counter.

[" Hello, sorry about what happened earlier. Umm, do you know the boy who was here minutes ago?"]

The man nodded his head and smiled.

["Yes, he is a very famous person and he told me to give this key to him so he can give it to you. And I see he already did."]

I looked back at the key from my hand. ["And what key is this for?"]

["It's for the other suite room. It's not as big as the one you booked but it does have two bed and a hot tub. Oh, by the way, it's on the 3rd floor."]

I smiled and thanked him. I walked back to where Emma was and saw her getting tired of waiting.

"Ok, I got us our room so, let's go."

We got our luggage and headed towards the elevator. When it was about to close,  I saw a pair of hands holding the door.

["Wait!"]

When I saw who is was, It was a tall handsome boy with a black beanie and a blue shirt.

 

I immediately pressed the button, so the elevator would open the door and let him in.

["Thank you."] He gave me a gentle smile.

I nodded and looked at Emma to see if she was ok. When I looked at her I saw her staring at the boy. I chuckled.

["What floor are you going to?"] I said.

["3rd floor"]

pressed the button and played with my fingers.

"Are you guys tourist?" He said.

When I was about to tell him, Emma interrupted me.

"Yes! We are tourists here."

"Oh, that's cool. Hope you two enjoy living here in Seoul."

I turned around to him and shook my head. "Oh we aren't staying here, we are just going to be here for a week because we are here to learn about the culture."

He made an "O" expression and turned to Emma with a sweet smile. "Well, I hope you guys have fun!"

I thanked him and turned my head around. Ding! the elevator opened and he got off first. When he left, Emma squealed by my ear making me jump.

"OMG! He is soo handsome! You should've asked his phone number!'

I laughed and shooked my head. 

"Haha, you were head over heels over him weren't you?"

When I asked her that, I saw a red tint stain on her cheek. I giggled and walked us to our room. When we got there, I saw the boy from the elevator talking to the boy who I encountered in the lobby.

Wait, is he also the famous person who took my room? I started to get frustrated again, but I held it in. When I opened the door, Emma rushed beside me and flopped on the bed. I chuckled and looked around. I breathed in and let out my breath. I could smell the fresh sheets of the bed. When I walked closer to Emma, she looked confused.

"Hmm, this room is not big as the one we saw on the internet." 

I gulped and sat by her on the bed.

"Well, you see, this is what I was about to tell you down in the lobby."

"Wait! Did you forgot to check If it was reserved didn't you?"she crossed her arms.

"Well, I did check it yesterday at night but, some stupid famous people bribed the workers to give it to them."

"What! Really?!"

I nodded my head. 

"Ugh, now people are doing it for the money."

"Yup, but at least they gave us this other suite room. It's not as big as the one we booked but at least, that means that we don't have to stay outside."

"Yeah, It's better than nothing."

I gave her a smiled and started to unpack my things.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

V POV:    

After the others got off the limo, I was the last one to get off. When I got out, I heard fans screaming my name. I waved my hand and smiled. Then, I got my backpack and headed inside. When suddenly, I saw a girl arguing with Jimin. Wait, Is she the same girl from the airport? I wondered. Then, she went to the lobby and sat down on a couch with another girl. When I was about to go towards Jimin, to ask him what was that all about? I saw him get closer to her and held her hand. I widened my eyes. Does he have to do something with her?

"Hey, Jimin? Who was that?"

Jimin just shooked his head and off he went to the elevator. I hurried and caught up with him. When we got to our room, I headed towards my bed and laid my luggage on top. I was really tired to unpack now. I got up and headed towards the door, when suddenly, I heard Jimin talking to jungkook outside the door. I opened it a little, trying to listen and to not to make so much noise.

*Jimin* Dude I feel bad.

*Jungkook* what do you mean feel bad?

*Jimin* Well, remember when our manager said that, he got us this room

*Jungkook* yeah! And it's amazing!

*Jimin* not really, he bribed his friend to give it to him. And a girl reserved this room.

*Jungkook* oh now that makes sense. That's why he got this sweet room fast. I wonder how much money that girl paid and didn't get her room.

*Jimin*Yeah. Let's get inside and unpack our stuff.

I quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen. When they opened the door, I quickly opened the refrigerator door and pretended like I was looking for something. 

"What's up guys! what do you guys think of the new room?" I said very enthusiastically.

Jimin shrugged and headed towards our room.

"Well, that was quite a responds." I looked at jungkook and tilted my head.

"How about you jungkook?"

Jungkook widened his eyes and cleared his throat.

"It's really nice."

I nodded my head and walked towards the sofa.

Jungkook looked at me.

"Where's the other hyungs?"

I shrugged,"I don't know. I think they are in the lobby talking with the manager."

Jungkook nodded while yawning. and stretched his arms.

"Well, it's been a long day. I'm gonna go to sleep, so see you later."

I waved and the TV.  As I was clicking the button on the remote control to see what's on, I was still thinking about the conversation that Jungkook and Jimin had minutes ago. 

So, is Jimin feeling sorry, towards the girl? I also feel sorry for her. Maybe, tomorrow I'll go stop by her room and apologize for what our manager did to her. Wait, hold up! I don't know what room is she? Does she even have a room in this hotel!? I wondered. "I gotta search later, no maybe right now. "

Either way, I have to find her... 

____________________________

Hello, my peeps. :) I am very sorry if I updated late. I am very busy now in days, but I will try to update sooner. I am also working on another story. So, I hope you guys can understand. Again, I am very sorry.:( I'll try hard next time. Until then, see you in the next chapter.