Chapter 13: Thirteen

Between us is love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I believe you....

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Your POV 

I looked deeply into his eyes and stop crying.  

 

Was he telling me the truth or is he just saying that to make me confess that I was the culprit?

 

I sat up straight on my chair and wiped my tear from my cheek. 

 

 

 

"Are you just saying this so I can confess huh?"

 

"No! I actually believe you."

 

"Then why did you came here? Are you trying to convince me just like what suga did?"

 

"What no! .... wait what was he trying to convince you with?"

 

 

 

 

I looked up trying to block the tear from coming out.

 

 

 

"Something that a really pathetic person would do... tried to convince me with money."

 

"This piece of sh... listen to me. I came here, so you can tell me if you saw anything strange or different when you walked by our dorm?"

 

 

 

I paused for a moment and flashed back to the scene when I was about to go to use the restroom.

 

 

 

"Well, actually ... When I was going to the restroom, I saw your dorm door open. So I thought you guys might have left it open on purpose."

 

"Left it open?"

 

"Yeah."

 

 

He got quiet for a moment. He looked away and started to tap on the table. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

V POV

 

Our dorm door was open ... what? I need to tell this to the others.

I looked back at her and smiled

 

"I'll do anything to get you out ok? Trust me."

 

She nodded her head nervously 

 

I got out and closed the door behind me. I stared down at the floor for a moment and looked up and saw them staring I walked towards them and sat on the sofa with them.

 

 

J-hope: "Did she tell you anything?"

 

yoongi: "Speak up!"

 

 

I made a fist as I looked at suga. Why would he do that to her?

 

 

"She is not the culprit."

 

yoongi: "Oh now you're trying to defend her. What are you now? Her lawyer?" *slightly laughs* 

 

"At least I wasn't trying to persuade her to say she took your phone by bribing her with money."

 

yoongi: "YOU SON OF A B ...."

 

 

He got up and came towards me flushing anger in his face. Namjoon quickly got him and pulled him back.

 

 

rap monster: "HEY! fighting won't get us to nowhere!"

 

Jin: "Namjoon is right. fighting won't solve anything. So let's think of something."

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes later, jimin spoke up with a  positive attitude in his expression.

 

 

 

Jimin: "Hey! Have we checked the security cameras?"

 

jungkook: "Are there security cameras in our dorms?"

 

J-hope: "No. unless...."

 

Jimin and Jhope: "OUTSIDE OUR DORM" 

 

"well its about time! let's go check."

 

We all hurried to the security's office and opened his door. As we came in, the surveillance officer who is suppose to be surveilling on the cameras was asleep but as we made noises as we walked in, he quickly woke up and got to his feet and bowed to us.

 

 

Surveillance: "Yes? May I help you." He said with a trembling voice.

 

Jin: "Let's ignore what just happen. We want to check some video footage from the past hour."

 

Surveillance: "Yes of course. From what place?"

 

"Outside our dorm."

 

The security guard nodded and quickly scanned through the video. 

 

Finally, as he got it to where we wanted it, we waited to see who broke into our dorm but then....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We only saw static. 

 

 

 

Surveillance: "Someone must have got into our camera system."

 

Yoongi: "Darn, there should be another way"

 

"And if we check when (Y/N) went to the restroom?"

 

Surveillance: "It's impossible because after the camera was disconnected it didn't recover back."

 

Jungkook: "Wait! Isn't there one on the other side?"

 

Surveillance: "Yes, there is one not that far from your dorm its close to the restroom, though.

 

"Check it!"

 

Finally, after few minutes of searching to the part we wanted, we couldn't believe our eyes.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

"I hope I get out. Who am I kidding, if they don't believe me then there is no way out."

 

 

After waiting and waiting. I felt so tired, my wrist in pain by the tightness of the handcuffs, and there is still no hope of me being free. I bet Emma is worried sick. 

As I waited for another 20 minutes, my eyes felt heavy, soon as I was about to fall asleep, someone opened the door. I looked up and the first person that I saw was V. As he came near me, he had a soft smile plastered on his face. Behind him, one by one the members began to pop out. Suga came and sat on the chair.

 

yoongi: "So where should I start."

 

V shoved his shoulder and nodded his head to proceed. Suga looked irritated but at the end, he gave up. 

 

yoongi: "I guess I made a mistake. I'm sorry."

 

Jimin faked a cough and looked at suga with a glare. 

 

yoongi: "I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry that I accused you with no proof, I'm sorry that I put you in all of this, and I'm sorry that... I tried to bribe you. Forgive me."

 

Jungkook: "Or slap him."

 

jungkook slightly giggled and rap monster pushed him slightly. I giggled a little. He actually looked like he regretted everything he did to me.

 

"I forgive you."

 

Yoongi: "Really?! Thank you. And I'm really sorry."

 

"But one condition."

 

yoongi: "Yes?"

 

"Can you take this off of me?"

 

I showed him my handcuffed hands and he immediately smiled and got up to get the security officer. He started to walk towards the door where the other guys are. They bowed and one-by-one they left. Except for one person, V.

 

He came and sat in the chair.

 

V: "What did I tell you? I said I was going to do anything to get you out." *smiles* 

 

"Thank you. I appreciate that you were the only one who believed me. But why? why did you do this?"

 

V: "Well, ever since..."

 

But as he was going to finish his sentence, the security guard came in and unlocked my handcuffs.

 

As soon as he took them off, I got out of my chair the same time as V did.

 

"So you were saying?"

 

V: "Nothing. Just that I'm really happy that you are free."

 

"Thank you."

 

I gave him a warm hug. As I realize what I was doing I quickly let go.

 

"Now I need to go and get my friend. Thank you so much again, I don't know how to pay you back."

 

V: "There's no need to. Now hurry, I think your friend is still waiting for you outside."

 

"Thanks for everything really. I have to go bye!"

 

V: "Bye...."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jimin's POV

As I saw her hugging him, I felt this small pain in my chest. As if someone stabbed me with a sharp pin.

 

J-hope: "Hey are you ok?"

 

"Yeah, just waiting for V. Have they found the girl yet? So-rah?"

 

J-hope: "No, she disappeared after they caught (y/n). Now the police are trying to track her down."

 

Jimin: "I hope they find that girl, she could be dangerous from all we know."

 

J-hope: " Yeah. I'm going to get some stuff. tell V to hurry and clean his room so we can go back to the hotel."

 

"Yeah, I'll tell him."

 

J-hope: "Ok, see ya later."

 

 

As j-hope started to walk away I looked back at V who was still standing there and smiling like a little kid. 

 

"I'm glad your alright now... (Y/N)"

 

_________________________________________

Hello ^^ sorry about the errors in here. I hoped you enjoyed it. I'm keeping a tight schedule to finish this. Anyways  have a great day! :)