Chapter 12: Twelve

Between us is love

 *****************************

 

 

 

 

Your POV

I wonder how this is gonna turn out.

As we were done talking about what each of us likes to do, we played a game.

 

 

J-hope: "Hey? Why won't we play a game?"

 

Everyone looked at each other and seems up for it.

 

Jimin: "Ok, but what's the game?"

 

J-hope: "Hide and seek."

 

Suga:"PSH. That's a kids game."

 

V: "I'm up for it."

 

Suga:"Of course you are since you are already like a kid."

 

So-rah:"I'll just watch if you guys don't mind."

 

Jungkook: "Ok. Do you two wanna play?"

 

 

I wasn't so sure what to say when Emma spoke out loud.

 

"Sure, she'll play"

 

"What?!"

 

Jin: "Do you want to join us?"

 

 

I cleared my throat.

 

"Umm. I'll watch you guys play."

 

J-hope: "Awww. Ok then."

 

RM: "what's the rules then?"

J-hope: " This is not like the ordinary hide and seek. This time the seeker has to have their eyes blindfolded while the others have to hide and not move from there spot. The hider, can't move around, but they can avoid the seeker with a foot on the floor.

 

Jin: "Sounds fun."

 

Jimin: "Ok, let's play then!"

 

A/N:

This is what the game typically is. ^^ just imagine this is you watching the whole game.

 

 

After an hour of playing. Rap monster was the winner of the game. I couldn't stop laughing because the scene of V bumping into suga was hilarious. Everyone laughed and took a break in the snack area. 

 

Jungkook: "who's hungry? I'm gonna get us something delicious from the snack room."

 

Jin: "Why don't we all go?"

 

Jimin:"That sounds good to me."

 

Jin:" wanna join us?"

 

I thought for a few seconds and nodded my head, yes.

 

Just after everyone was in the snack room, so-rah asked to go to the bathroom. 

 

5min later, 4 boxes of pizza arrived.

 

V:"It's pizza! I call the first slice!"

 

I giggled.

 

Jimin:"Do you want pizza?"

 

I shook my head and drank my water.

 

Jungkook:"Are you sure? There is enough for everyone."

 

I gave him a weary smile and shook my head.

 

"No thank you."

 

"Come on! You got to try this! This is soo delicious. You wouldn't walk out of here with an empty stomach, now would you?" J-hope said with a bright smile on his face.

 

"Well...."

Actually, it doesn't sound too bad to have pizza?

 

"Have a slice of pepperoni then! We don't want V to eat it all because he could finish the whole box."

 

V:"what's wrong with eating? I can't help it if it involves pizza. Besides, I don't eat the whole box, jin helps me." 

 

Jin:"Hey now, don't get me into this."

 

We all laughed and finally, so-rah came.

 

 

So rah:"Ooh pizza! May I have a slice?" 

 

J-hope: "Sure!"

 

So rah: "It's delicious!"

 

When we were done eating, I excused myself to go to the bathroom to clean up. As I passed by their practice room, I saw the door open. I ignored it because I know its none of my business. After I was done, I went back to the snack room and it was time for the three of us to go. We all got out and went to the backstage.

 

Rap monster:"You guys are really great people. Hope we could've had more time together."^^

 

Jin:"But as you guys leave...."

 

While we were waiting for jin to finish. Jungkook, Jimin, and V came to us with a gift in their hands.

 

Jin:"Don't leave empty handed."

 

Emma:"Aww, you guys shouldn't have to."

 

Jungkook:"From us to you."

 

I looked at both of them and saw a blush tint on them.

 

I looked at V and jimin who looked like they were coming towards me. However, jimin came first with his heart warming smile. 

 

Jimin:"Here is your gift."^^

 

Jimin said excitedly and turned around to V with a glare. So-rah jumped excitedly and hugged V.

 

So-rah:"Thank you oppa!"

 

J-hope:"As always, thank you for your support."

 

Rm:" Boys let's say our good bye's."

 

Everyone bowed and waved at us. Soon, a lady came and showed the way out. I waved at them and followed the lady out. In 5 min, we were out of the concert area, when one of the security guards came running towards us and blocked the way out.

 

"You three, show me your bags and purses."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows at Emma then looked back at the security guard.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Just dump out your bags!"

 

We all did what he ordered when the other security guard got down searching for something.

 

"Now dump out your purses!"

Everyone did what he said. When I finally dumped out my purse. All my stuff fell to the floor when I heard a thump. I looked down and saw a phone.

 

"What?! Whose is this?"

 

The security guard picked it up and looked at me. 

 

"I found the person who took it, tell him that we'll meet him in the back."

 

He came towards me with a serious expression.

 

"Please follow me."

 

Emma looked confused.

 

"Why are they taking you? Why was there another phone in your purse?"

 

"I don't know?! Don't worry I'll be fine." 

 

He took me outside from the back and handcuffed me.

I was surprised.

 

 

"Sir. What have I done wrong?"

 

"Oh be quiet! Acting like you didn't know."

 

"I don't know what are you talking about? I'm so confused! Just tell me please."

 

"Just to get you to shut up. You stole one of the member's phone."

 

"What?!! I didn't steal anything!"

 

"I don't know. But the only thing you better have is a lawyer right now to help you out."

 

In this condition, I'm so frustrated and confused. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

                                                           ~~Before the Incident~~

 

 

 

 

 

V's POV

As we saw all of the three girls heading out, I looked at my pocket and smile. 

It was a good thing not to put the gift in the bag after all. I smiled. 

Soon, we left to go to our room to dress when...

 

 

Suga: "All right. Quit fooling around you guys."

 

Rm: "What are you talking about yoongi?"

 

Suga: "Who got my phone?"

 

Jin: "I don't have it."

 

J-hope, jungkook, & Jimin: "I didn't."

 

 

Soon everyone looks at me.

 

"Well, I didn't. I haven't been here since we left to go eat pizza. Neither of us actually."

 

Jin: "Unless...."

 

Suga: "Your right!"

 

Jimin: "You guys don't believe it was...."

 

I was so confused on who they were referring to. Then (y/n) came to my mind.

 

"Wait! It couldn't be (y/n), it could've been the other girl so-rah."

 

Suga: "One way to find out...."

 

Soon suga goes outside and talks to one of the security guards who was on his way out to rest. He talks to him privately and soon, the guard starts to run off with his walkie-talkie in his hand.

 

 

"what are you doing?" I asked almost yelling at him.

 

Suga: "Doing what is right. I asked the security guards to get them and to check their bags."

 

Jimin: "I can't believe all of this is happening."

 

jin: "I  know right."

 

Rap Monster: "Wow, even if they look so innocent there would be always someone who hides their identity with a mask."

 

Why is all of this suddenly happening? Soon a lady runs and knocks on the door. Yoongi turns around and runs out the door to talk with the lady. As we were watching him and the lady talk, he comes inside to us with an irritated expression.

 

 

J-hope: "What happened?

 

Suga: "They finally found the girl who took my phone."

 

"who was it?" I asked worriedly

 

Suga: "I don't know. That's why I'm going right now to the back, to see who it is and give them a piece of my mind." 

 

jimin: "I'm going with you!"

 

j-hope: "Me too!"

 

Rap monster: "Let's all go."

 

Suga: "Just wait until I give them their lesson."

 

 

 

All of this makes me feel worried.

 

As we arrived in the back of the building, we see two security guards by the door. Another security guard comes out of the door and talks to yoongi. As I watch the door close, I only saw a tiny glance of someone sitting in a chair, which appeared to be (y/n).

 

Security guard: "We found the person who took your phone. She's inside right now, but she doesn't want to admit that she took the phone."

 

Suga: "Ok thank you. I'll try to go and talk to her"

 

Rap monster: "Take it easy on her. We know you can turn... different."

Yoongi smirked and nodded. When he went inside, we all sat on the couch waiting until he was done.

5 minutes passed and he came out and ruffled his hair.

"Yup, I got nothing."

 

I walked towards him and looked straight into his eyes.

 

"Let me go and talk to her. Maybe I can go and get some information out of her."

 

"suit yourself then." he said and walked off to sit on the couch with the rest.

I let out a sigh and opened the door slowly. I walked in and closed the door. Finally, I saw her there, sitting in a chair while her back is facing me, handcuffed while her head is on the table while crying. I walked to the other side of the table and looked at her.

 

 

 

"Hey.."

 

 

She stopped crying and looked up. She had bags under her eyes from all the crying, her eyes were bloodshot red, and her eyeliner was running down to her cheeks. 

 

"If your gonna ask me why I stole suga's phone, I didn't. Someone put his phone in my bag while I wasn't looking. You got to believe me!"

she looked down at the table again and started tearing up.

I slightly tilted my head to the side and lifted her chin up.

 

 

"I believe you."

 

 

 

 

 

________________________

Sorry if I'm really late updating :( I've been so busy now in days. Hope you guys understand. I'm really trying hard to keep up with all this. Last month when I was about to write this chapter, my WIFI started going nuts. It was slow af. So, now I'm really trying my best to keep up.