Chapter : Six

Between us is love

Your POV 

When we got to the clothing store,  I saw many gorgeous dresses. As I was looking around on what to buy, I saw Emma heading my way, carrying loads of dresses.

"(Y/N)!" *pants* 

"What? Woah! Why did you get all of this dresses? Are you going to try them all? "

"No way! That's too much for me. That's why I'm gonna let you do it for me."

"What?!"

"Please! I just want to see you with it. I would do it myself but, you look better in dresses. Besides, it won't hurt if you're just trying them on for me. " 

She started to make a puppy face, which I couldn't resist her cuteness. 

"*sighs* Fine. I'll try them for you, Ok?

"yay! Ok."

As I got into the fitting room, Emma handed me the dresses on by one. I started to try them on making me walk out of the fitting room and walking back.

Well, this is going to take a while, I murmured. 

 

~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

 

As I was getting close to finish, Emma handed me the last dress. The last one was a bright red dress. It was so beautiful. As I was finishing putting it on, I came out and saw a surprised expression on Emma's face.

 

"What? Does this makes my bigger or what *I giggled.*"

"*laughs* No! You're so beautiful in it! We should buy that one for you!"

"No. I'm just modeling it for you remember?"

"Yeah, but it's so gorgeous on you!"

 

I could feel a red tint stain on my cheeks.

Suddenly, I heard my name being called.  As I tried to see who was calling my name, I saw V looking around.

Why is he here? Shouldn't he be somewhere else? I whispered to myself. Suddenly, V spotted me and started to walk towards my way.

Sh*it he saw me! Ugh, what I'm I gonna do now? I should put on my clothes. As I was heading towards the fitting room to change back to my regular clothes, Emma pulled me by the wrist making me spin beside her.

"Hey, V! Isn't (Y/N) beautiful in this dress?!"

I saw V staring at me, head to toe. This was an awkward situation for me. I felt like running right now to the restroom to throw up. V smiled at me and spoke up.

"Yes.... she's very .... beautiful."

I lifted my head up and looked back at him.

"Th-thank you."

"Aww, (Y/N), your blushing!" Emma said excitedly.

"What?!" I covered my cheeks and turned around. I felt my cheeks getting red every second.

"Umm, I'm going to change now."

 I went back to the fitting room and change back to my regular clothes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V POV

Man, she was just so, beautiful. As if I was looking at a blooming rose. As I was still daydreaming, I didn't notice that Emma was looking at me. 

"*giggles* are you ok?"

I shook my head and came back to reality. 

"oh, yeah umm. *clears throat* It's time to go."

"yeah,wait! (Y/N) need to finish dressing."

"ok then, I'll wait for you guys out here."

I walked out of the store and took my phone out.

When she got out of the fitting room. I couldn't help myself but stare at her. She is just soo...Attractive. 

I got my phone out and looked to see if Jimin has texted me.

 

2 messages from Jimin.

Jimin: Tae! Our manager just texted us!

Jimin: He's coming in 10 minutes! HURRY!

 

He already texted?! Darn, I have to go back. When I turned around to see if they were coming, I remembered I had something with me still. I took a little box from the pocket of my coat and opened it.

"I guess, I won't have time to give it to her." I closed it and put it back to where I had it.

*(Y/N)* "Ok, we're ready."

*(Emma)* Wait! forgot my bag! be right back guys.

When Emma left, it was just an awkward silence between me and (Y/N). I looked around and rubbed the back of my neck. I looked back at (Y/N). She was looking around. I just had to break this silence. When I was about to speak up, we both started to talk at the same time.

"Hey-"  [same time]  "Hey umm-"

we both laugh.

"You go first."

"No, you, I insist."

"Ok, thanks. Well, I just wanted to say that, all of this was fun. Even if you took my room...and I might be still a little pissed about it.... you are really a great person.*smiles* "

"Well, thanks. I can say the same thing about yourself. *smirks* If you want me to take you guys somewhere I can. Just call me or something."

"I would like to but,-"

*Emma* "I'M BACK! *pants heavily*"

When (y/n) was about to finish her sentence, I saw Emma running towards us with a shopping bag in her hand. I looked at her to see if she was ok.

"Hey, Emma. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I thought I lost mine, so I bought another one. But, the lady found it and gave it to me. So yeah, I guess I'm ok. Either way, I found my old bag and bought a new cool looking bag too."

"Ok, Shall we go?"

*Both you and Emma* "Yeah, let's go."

After they responded, I walked them towards my limo and opening the door for them. Finally, we drove off safely to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin POV

*Groans* where is he?

As I pacing around the lobby, I finally saw the limousine parking in the front of the door.

"Its about time he got here!"

When I was about to go out and yell at him for not coming early, I saw the girl from who I argued earlier, getting out.

"What is she doing with him? Why did she just came out of our limousine?"

I went closer to the lobby's door and waited until they came in.

As I saw 2 girls getting out of the limousine, I saw V getting out last with a smile on his face.

"Saying he went shopping by himself *hmph* Yeah right."

When the girls came inside, I quickly ran to the couch and sat down covering my face with a magazine.

Finally, when the girls went to the elevator, I saw him talking with the driver. I quickly got up and ran straight to him.

"Where were you?"

"What?"

I could see that he was trying to hide something.

"V! You can't hide things from me. We are like brothers and you know I don't even keep secrets from you?"

"What do you mean?"

"*sighs* Why were those girls getting out of the limo?"

V rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well, I just gave them a lift to somewhere that's all. Besides, they were the one's who's room was taken by our manager. I just wanted to repay them for what our manager did to them."

"And by letting them in our limo? Do they even know who you are?"

"Well, I did introduce myself. However, they aren't like people like we met. Just tell me something,.... Do you think it's right for our manager to do such a thing to them? What would you do huh?"

 

When I heard V's words, I was shocked. How could he say that to me? I also helped them.

 

"Listen, I didn't mean it like that. Just saying that-"

"Yeah, I know what you meant."

 

He lowered his head and walked inside the hotel. Suddenly, I felt bad for what I said. However, he has a point. It's is wrong for our manager to do that. Maybe tomorrow I can clear thing with him and apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

When we were getting out of the limousine, I turned around and face V.

"Thank you for the 'tour'. *giggles* We appreciate what you've done."

"Yeah,... anytime. See you tomorrow."

 

I nodded my head and went inside the hotel with Emma. When we got inside we headed towards the elevator.

 

*Emma* "So... what do you think?"

I gave her a confused expression and tried to understand what she meant by that.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what do you think of 'cute bear'?"

"What?"

"*groans* V!"

I covered and looked back to see if he was near us. Good thing was that he was still outside by the limo.

"Emma! Can you lower your voice down? People may hear you."

She eyed me and chuckled.

"You know he was very nice to us, and mostly you."

"So? what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, I was wondering on what you think about him? Like is he sweet, Romantic, Or Handsome?"

I cleared my throat and just laughed.

"*giggles* you think I like him? HA! good one."

She gave me a *really?* stare and shoved my shoulder.

"Well, even if he's an idol. I think you might have a great chance with him."

"After what he has done to us?! Sorry but, No."

I looked away from her and entered the elevator. 

"*sighs* Can't you just leave that in the past? Look at what he has done to us now."

I sighed and looked back at her.

"but, do you think by just doing something can solve everything. *sigh heavily* but you may have a point. I will apologize for what I said to him tomorrow."

We got off the elevator and headed to our room. I Opened the door and went to my room dragging myself to bed. I looked at the ceiling and thought about what Emma said.

"yeah... I guess he was handsome, but on what he or his manager whatever, has done to me. I just can't leave that behind. *sighs looks outside the Window* but maybe on what he did to us, I might... Forgive.. Him. But right now, I have to rest until tomorrow. "

 

________________________________________

Hello! I will put the FMV for this story on the next chapter. Please, I would like to hear nice comments about my story. With that, that can help me improve with my story later on. Thank you for those who subscribed. :)