Chapter: Eleven

Between us is love

 *****************************

 

 

 

 

Your POV

When I got on stage, the spot light was still following me. When I reached by Emma and the MC, Emma gave me a big hug. I turned to the back to see if V was still there, but he wasn't. I looked down and the MC came to me and patted my back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MC:["Give a round of applause to this three beautiful girls."]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After everyone applauded, a women came to us. She bowed down and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"I see you girls won. Congratulations. Please follow me, I'm going to show you around here and the bts crew."

 

 

 

 

 

I bowed down and thanked her.

 

At least she knows English, I thought to myself. 

 

Emma squealed by my ear and holded my arm. Suddenly, the girl who scream behind me, came pushing between me and Emma and walked beside the lady.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nonna! Are you going to show us like where they eat and where they change?!!"

 

 

 

 

 

She nodded and on we went to the snack room. 

The lady took us to the small snack room and all of us looked around. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Be right back, I'm going to get some snacks for you guys Ok? In the meanwhile, look around and enjoy ok?"

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Emma said 'ok' to her response but, the girl was just looking around, minding her own business.

 Emma shook her head and grunted.

 

 

 

 

 

"That girl is so rude, she really needs some help... "

 

A man walked into the room carrying 3 cups of ice coffee. He gave them to me and left. I told emma to take one so I don't drop them. She took one and extended her hand to take another.

 

 

 

 

"Here, I'll take it to the girl."

 

 

 

"You sure? I can do it."

 

 

 

"Yeah, I'm sure."

 

 

 

 

Emma went from behind her and called her, but she was too busy texting something on her phone, emma called her again and the girl turned around making the coffee spill on her arm. She screamed and looked at her with anger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm ...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to."

 

 

 

 

"Shut it!" She gave an ugly expression.

 

 

I came towards them giving the girl some paper towels and telling emma to step aside.

 

 

"Hey, it was just an accident. Plus it was kinda.... your fault. "

 

 

 

 

"My fault?! Take a look at yourselves, you guys are nothing, compared to me. You guys are just a pair of imbeciles. I don't know why they would pick a winner Like both of you." She scolded at us.

 

 

 

 

Emma went over to her, getting close to her face. I pulled her from behind making sure she doesn't do anything stupid. 

 

 

 

"Listen here you ! At least I said I'm sorry. And if you should have look that I was giving your coffee, nothing of this should've happen."

 

 

I pulled emma to the back of the room.

 

 

"Emma, don't do this. This is what she probably wants. You know if you do a commotion we will both get kicked out."

 

 

 

 

 

Emma crossed her arms and smacked her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"She's the one that's starting it! What do you expect me to do?! You know that if someone talks smart to me you know what I am capable of.."

 

 

" I know but..."

 

Just when I was about to finish talking with emma, the girl interrupted.

 

 

"I see that you need your little to help you.:grins:"

 

I turned to the girl and crossed my arms.

 

"Who you calling a- :takes deep breath: look.... We don't want any problems with you. If you need me to give you money so you can go buy yourself another dress or something then fine, but don't be blaming it on us."

 

 

 

 

"Well, I don't need your money because I bet you only have a little bit just to buy your food."

 

 

Emma came running towards her, but I stopped her. The girl just laughed and took a step closer.

 

 

"you don't want to mess with me, because I could do whatever I want to just get you away."

 

 

 

 

Emma stepped In between us.

 

 

"Yeah, and what are you gonna do? Because she has me and I can see its just you here."

 

 

She smirked and just went back by the counter. The lady finally came back with 3 CD's and a small box in her hands.

 

 

 

 

"Well, I'm back and I have some special treats to you guys from the members. :winks:"

 

She gave me and the girl a signed CD. When it was Emma's turn, she gave her the box and whispered to her.

 

 

"Its from someone special."

 

 

 

Emma blushed and came to me.

 

 

"Who could it be from? "

 

I shrugged and just giggled.

 

"It could be from your secret admire."

 

 

Emma blushed harder than ever and just looked down.

 

Finally, after she showed us all the room Like the dressing room and the make up room, she took us to their practice room. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok, before we go in... Be nice and give them space ok? You guys have about 30min to talk to them ok?"

 

 

 

 

We all thanked her and she finally opened the door. When we got in, we saw all of the 7 members facing with their back on us. Some of them were cleaning their sweats with towel and the others were drinking water. The Lady closed the door and just left us 3 alone with them. All of them stopped what they were doing and turned to us.

 

 

 

 

Rap monster: "Hello, you 3 must be the lucky winners. As you know we are B-"

 

 

 

The girl rudely interrupted him and push me and emma beside.

 

 

"Ommo! I can't believe I have BTS in front of me! And V, I love you so much! If you see how much I admire you guys!"

 

 

 

V: "Well that's very. Kind of -"

 

 

 

The girl rushed to V and hugged him. His eyes lit up in surprismeant. Everyone had their mouth open and just stood there.

 

 

V:" umm... Can you let go please?"

 

Girl:"Anything for you Oppa!" 

She finally let go of him and just stood by him.

 

 

Rap monster: "We are BTS! And you could ask us any questions you have in mind. We'll introduce ourselves.

 

As I knew their names, jimin headed towards rapmonster.

 

Jimin: "rapmon, can I have a word with you?"

 

As jimin and rapmon left the room, V lead me, emma, and the girl to their couch.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

 

Rapmon:"what do you want to talk me about?"

 

 

 

 

I rubbed my neck and look straight at him in his eyes.

 

"Weren't there suppose to be only 2 winners? ."

 

"Yeah, I don't get it either, but at least it just three not more then that."

 

 

"Hey, what if I tell you that two of them are the one's that their rooms got taken away from our manager."

 

 

Rapmon:"Really? Which one are they."

I peeked the door open and saw all of them sitting by the couch.

"The 2 girls sitting by each other."

 

 

Rapmon:"wow, they're really pretty. OK, we will treat them very special as well as the other girl.

 

I nodded and thanked him.

"Thanks hyung."

 

 

As we got in. I sat next to (y/n) and smiled brightly at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

As we were heading to the couch, V was gesturing me to sit next to him. I was about to, but the girl came rushing and sat next to him. I went over to emma, who was sitting next to jungkook. I looked at V and I saw him trying to struggle to get away from the girl.

 

 

Suga:" you 3 look beautiful, what are your names?"

 

The girl raised up her hand and spoke.

"My name is Kim soha, but you can call me sun or whatever you want."

 

J-hope: "pretty name.....what about you?"

 

It was Emma's turn. She gulped and spoke quietly.

 

"My name is...emma."

 

Jungkook:"beautiful name.."

 

Emma blushed and I could see there was a long stare between emma and jungkook. Finally, it was my turn and V smiled at me.

 

V:" how about you?'

 

 

I blushed a little and said my name.

 

"My name is (y/n)."

 

Just as soon I finished, jimin and rapmonster walked in and sat with us. Jimin came towards me and sat next to me.

 

 

" That name is gorgeous."

 

I blushed.

 

 

"Enjoying your day?"

 

 

I nodded. Even though it wasn't.

I turned back to V who was staring at me or jimin, but still struggling from the girl.

 

Wow, I wonder how this is going to turn out...

 

________________________________________

hello😊👋 hope you guys are having a wonderful day!┗(^0^)┓ see you on the next chapter^^