Chapter: Ten

Between us is love

★★★★★★★★

 

 

["Let them go. I'll handle them."] 

 

A voice which I heard before.... 

 

 

 

I looked up and the first person that I see is.....

 

 

V

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V *tae* POV

As we were about to go on stage, I heard some security guards talking about two girls trying to get in because they were VIP. 

 

That's when it clicked me. There are only 2 girls that I know that haven't came yet and are VIP.

I saw the rest of the guys getting ready. I was about to go up to them to tell them what's happening, but I didn't have time to get to them. So, I rushed and followed the security guards.

 

When I got closer to the entrance, I heard a familiar voice. When I reached outside, I heard fans screaming my name and saw the 2 security guards trying to take (Y/N) away.

 

I quickly pushed through the people and grabbed the security's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

["Let them go!...I'll handle them."]

 

security guard: ["but, sir..."]

 

["Aish! Didn't you hear me?!"]

 

 

 

 

 

I pushed the security guard away and pulled both of their hands quickly.

As we got inside, I let them go and looked back at them.

 

 

 

"Are you guys... ok?"

 

 

 

They both nodded their heads.

 

Wow, they look gorgeous than ever.

 

Emma:"Thank you very much! If my friend here hadn't been so late...we wouldn't had all of this commotion.

 

(Y/N) looked at her irrated and slapped her in her shoulder. I couldn't help it but giggle.

 

 

 

"so, you guys coming or what?"

 

You:"coming where? "

 

"to your seats.... "

 

Emma:"Omg (Y/N)...duh the seats!"

 

 

 

 

I slightly chuckled and saw (Y/N) blushing. I saw one of the makeup artist coming my way. I quickly headed over to her..

 

 

 

 

["Nonna! Glad to see you!"]

 

 

 

["Aren't you suppose to be up there in 5minutes?! What are you doing here?!"]

 

 

 

["Had an emergency...but....can you do a quick favor? Please take those two girls to the VIP section."]

 

 

 

She lift up an eyebrow and looked at them.

 

 

 

["Sighs* ok ..but you owe me .."]

 

 

 

My eyebrows shot up in surprisment.

 

 

 

["Thank you! I'll do my best! And I would do anything for you later ok? "]

 

 

 

 

I hugged her and went backstage.

 

Finally, I made my way to the rest of the guys and saw all of them ready.

 

Jimin: "hey, where were you?"

 

"Had something to do."

 

He nodded and off we went in the dark stage to take our places.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Your POV

 

When I saw him leaving us, a girl came up to us and showed us where to sit.

 

 

 

 

["ok, you girls sit here since you're both VIP. You're lucky that tae helped you two."]

 

["Thank you!"]

 

 

 

Me and Emma slightly bowed and we sat.

When we looked up, the lights started to go off, when I looked up I saw the whole stage pitched black. Seconds later, smoke started to rise. All the fans got up and started screaming.

 

Finally, the stage lights shinned on seven boys. I only recognize 3 boys, Jimin, V, and the boy from the elevator.

The music started with a sound of a tic-tok and a flute rhythm kinda. Jimin started to come out and he sang his lines. You could hear all the girls screaming his name trying to get him notice them. When it was V's turn, he came out and winked at me.

 

First of all I didn't know how to react. When suddenly I heard a girl from behind me yelling.

 

 

"OMG!!! HE WINKED AT ME!!"

 

 

Emma came closer to me and spoke loudly in my ear. Because with all the noise, I couldn't hear anything.

 

Emma: "Pfft... She thought, that girl is wrong. We both know that he winked at you!"

 

"No... I don't think soo..."

I said with a nervous tone. I could feel my cheeks burning.

 

 

 

Emma just giggled. When the whole concert was done, I was about to walk out, but emma holdded me back.

 

 

 

Emma: " wait! I heard there is going to be something excited in the end!"

 

 

 

I groaned and sat down. I looked up again and saw the MC and bts coming upfront.

 

 

 

MC: ["Before you leave, there is something special for the VIP section. There will be 2 winners that will have a chance to meet.....BTS! Backstage!" SO..pull your VIP tickets or pass and look at the bottom number. Ok?!"

 

Fans: [":screaming: YES!"]

 

MC: ["FIRST number is...:drum roles: 203..7!"]

 

I looked at my pass but it wasn't my number, until emma pulled my sleeve and yelled ...

 

Emma:"(y/n) I HAVE IT!"

 

I widened my eyes and looked at it again.

 

"OMG! YOU REALLY HAVE IT! RAISE YOUR HAND!"

 

Emma quickly lifted her hand up high and waved it. You could hear all the girls gasping and whining.

 

MC:["Look! We have out first winner!"]

 

Emma was so happy she turned to me with a joy look ..

 

Emma:"You'll be the 2nd winner! I have a feeling about it."

 

I nodded and looked up at the screen again.

 

MC: [" come up here so you don't get trampled down there! *gestures her to come up*"]

 

 

 

Emma knew what to do, but she turned to me with a shy look and I just smiled at her and showing her to go up. She nodded and went up. I showed her to bow and she did.

 

 

MC:["Now, for our last winner...drum roll please. * drum rolls* the number is 201...0

 

 

 

I looked at my ticket .. 201..*sighs* 6.

 

 

 

I guess I don't have it, I murmered to myself. When I looked up at emma she pouted. When suddenly, I heard the girl behind me yelling.

 

 

 

 

Girl: [" I got the ticket!! I GOT THE TICKET! I GET TO SEE BTS!!"]

 

 

 

 

I turned around and she was the girl who thought V winked at her. She jumped out of her seat and went upstage.

 

 

 

 

MC:[" Well.. I see we have our 2nd winner. Everyone give this Two ladies a hand!"]

 

 

 

 

I clapped feeling bad but at the same time, happy. Finally, I get to see emma feel so happy and win. I was about to leave until... I saw a man running towards the MC with a letter. I stayed and  looked up.

 

 

 

 

 

MC:[" I guess there seems so be a mistake, there are 3 winners... Take your tickets out... The number is...*drum rolls* 2....0......1.......and the last number is......"]

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at my pass and waited for him to finish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MC:[" 6..."]

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at my ticket and was shocked. I actually had the number.

 

I lifted my hand up shyly when suddenly... The thing I wasn't expecting to happen... The lights shined on me making me blush really hard.

 

 

 

 

 

MC:["your the lucky winner come up here!"]

 

 

 

 

 

I nodded and went upstage. I saw V and Jimin smiling at me.

 

 

How did this happen? And I thought this was it... Wow I had never expected this to happen. The things that just popped into your life, I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

Hello. 😊I'm finally feeling better, but i might have some headaches. But no worries, See you guys in the next chapter.