Chapter: Four

Between us is love

V POV

I turned off the TV and got my phone. I went to the elevator to go down in the lobby. When I got out of the elevator, I saw the manager and the other Hyungs talking. As I was coming closer I heard the manager discussing with them.

 

*manager* Well, you guys should at least be happy that I found you guys somewhere to stay.

*Jin* Don't you think that's a little rude, like where would they go or -

I stepped in their conversation,

"Wait, you did what?"

*manager*" Oh your here! didn't the others tell you?

"Tell me that you took someone's room without them knowing? You know how much a suite room cost?! they probably put their whole salary in it!"

*manager*"You two huh? Well, all of you quit whining! because without me, you guys wouldn't have some place to stay in!"

He yelled at us and walked off.

*j-hope* "Did you hear everything that we were talking about?"

"Yeah, and it's pathetic!"

*Rap monster* Yes it is, but we can't do anything.

*Jin* well, let's go and unpack because tomorrow we have a busy day.

*Suga* Yeah, I agree I am soo sleepy.

Everyone nodded their heads and headed towards the elevator.

*Rapmonster* Are you coming?

I shook my hand, "I'll catch up to you guys later."

*Rap Monster*"Ok."

When I saw everyone leaving, I ran towards the man in the counter.

["Hello, do you know who was the first person to book the suite room?"]

["Which one are you talking about sir?"]

["The big suite room. The one that our manager took away from."]

["Oh. Well, we were told to give the other suite room to her. It's a little bit smaller but, it's still a suite room.]

["And who gave that room, to them?"]

["It was one of your friends"]

["What?! really?"]

The man nodded his head.Then, I remembered Jimin walking towards the girl. Wait was she the one who our manager took away the room from? I thanked the man and went to the elevator. After I got out, I headed towards my room.When I was about to go in, I heard a girl's voice squealing in the hall. I stopped and look towards the sound and saw the girl from the airport getting out of her room.

"I think this is my chance now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

After me and Emma were done unpacking. I let out a big sigh and laid on the bed.

Emma tilted her head and gave me a (really?) Stare.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just that all of this situation gave me a  big headache."

"Yeah, me too."

I looked at my phone and it showed 2:00pm. Then I looked at Emma. 

"Want to go somewhere?"

"Go where?"

"Hmmm." I took a long pause and had an idea.

"Emma, how about if we go and take a tour around the city!?"

Emma smiled , "that's a great idea! Let me change first Ok?"

She got some of her clothes and went into the restroom.

As for me, I got up and changed as well. Ugh, I just hope this will take all stress away.

After I got done changing, Emma was done as well. 

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yes now hurry! Before it get late!"

I laughed and got the key. When I was about to get out, Emma got out first and left to the elevator.

"I'll wait for you downstairs. And will look for great places to visit ok?"

I chuckled and shook my head. *sighs* Emma now in days.

When I locked the door, I heard someone talking.

"Your friend is very hyper."

 I turned around to see who was talking and saw the boy from the airport looking at me with a smirk.

"Umm. Yeah, she can be like that when she's excited to go somewhere."

"Ah, I see."

"Umm. Do I know you from somewhere?" I questioned him.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V. we met you at the airport remember? I accidentally took your suitcase."

"Oh"

"What's your name?"

I looked him and stuttered, (Y/N), my name is (Y/N). And why are you here?" I was puzzled.

"Well, my room is next door"

I looked at him and saw the big door. Wait! Is he also one of the famous idols? I thought to myself.

"So you and how many of your buddies took my room?! I must be going insane." I put my hand on my forehead.

"Wait, I can explain."

"Don't even come near me, Just don't. I am tired of fu*kin idols doing whatever they want, just because they are rich. You know how long this took me to come here? And to book this hotel?"

I turned around and walked towards the elevator. When the elevator door opened, I was about to walk in when suddenly, I felt a pair of hands holding my wrist, making my spin towards the direction they were pulling me. When I looked up, he was staring into my eyes. I was so shocked, that I forgot what was I doing. He finally let go of me and shoved his hands in his pocket. He looked at the ground then, laid his eyes back on me.

 

"Since I heard from your friend that you guys are touring around here, may I take you guys."

"No, it's ok. We can go by ourselves."

"Wait, I can explain everything to you along the way."

"No, I don't need to hear more of you nonsense."

 

I turned around and hurried inside the elevator. When I got in. I quickly press the button to close the door. When it was about to close, he put his hand between the door making it open again. He shook his head and smirk at the same time.

"You really don't want anybody to help you, don't you."

I crossed my arms.

"No. Now go with your little friends and ruined somebody else's life."

"No, I told you that it was an accident."

He gets in the elevator and presses the button to the first floor. I gave him a disgusting look,but he would just stare and chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing just that seems so adorable when you get mad."

I could feel a red tint stain on my face.

"Hey! Wha-"

When I was about of finish my sentence, the elevator door opened and he got out first. After he got out he gestured me to follow him. I shook my head and stayed put. When I was about to close the elevator, he came up to me and grabbed my wrist. I widened my eyes. When we got out, I saw Emma looking at her phone then turned to face me.

"(Y/N)! Who is this?"

I groaned. "Just a stupid idiot who doesn't know how to respect people."

"What?"

V came in front of me and bowed to Emma.

"Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung. But you can call me V."

Emma was surprised. She slightly bowed and smiled

"My name is Emma."

"Beautiful name."

I faked a cough and stood in front of her. I waved my hand in her face. I could see her still staring at him and ignoring me.

"Yah! Emma! Are we going?!"

"Yea-yeah, let's go."

When we were about to head out, V came in front of us holding his hand as a stop sign, then he looked straight at me and Emma.

"May I take you ladies on a tour around here?"

Emma nodded her head excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and stood in front of her crossing my arms and facing V. 

"No! How many times do I have to repeat you, that we don't need any help? We can go by yourself."

Emma shoved me with her shoulder and furrowed her eyebrows.

"(Y/N)! what about if you don't know their traditions? Huh, he can help us"

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Listen, Emma, I studied the language and their tradition and we don't need-"

She turned around and smiled at V."Yes! we would love too!"

"Great! Just give me a second and I'll take you guys."

He smiled and got his phone out.

"Who, are you calling now?"

"You'll see."

When he hung up, he went out of the hotel and gestured us to follow him.

When me and Emma went outside we saw a big and black limousine parking in front of the hotel.

 Emma and I, looked at each other surprised.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

He gave me a big smile and nodded his head.

"Woah! Really? This is huge!"

He laughed and looked at us. "Are you guys ready?" 

"Well, we cant accept this. This is too much." Suddenly, Emma turns me around and stares at me.

"What?! are you kidding me (Y/N)! This is just once in a life time!"

"She's right. Come on! Our tour just begins." Then he opened the door for us.

I paused for a while and sighed, "Fine I guess." Suddenly, Emma came and hugged me tightly. I pull her away and pat her on the head. Then, she looks back at V.

"Wow such a genltleman" Emma laughed and got inside. After she got inside I looked back at V, and crossed my arms.

"Tssk. Are you trying to show off now?"

"Well, this is just the beginning." He winked at me.

What is that suppose to mean? I wondered. 

__________________________________

Will this be a start of a new friendship or love? hmm.. just have to wait until next chapter. :)