Chapter 5: Five

Between us is love

Your POV

What does that suppose to mean? I thought. V smiled at me and gestured me to get in the limo. I shook my head and crossed my arms. Suddenly, he pulled me by my wrist and pulled me in. I was really shocked. After he got in, he closed the door leaving me startled how the inside looked like. I looked back at Emma and she had her jaw open. The limousine's space was bigger than I expected.

V looked at us and chuckled. 

"Surprised?"

Emma and I looked around while nodding. I turned back to him,

"Do you own all of this?"

He smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes, well, it's my group's limo, but I'm just borrowing it for now."

Emma giggles and hits V's shoulder sarcastically.

"Wow, did you do it because you felt bad for us? Aww, you little cuddle bear."

I look at Emma and laughed. "Did you really call him that?"

"Yeah, so? I don't see a problem."

V looked at me and shook his head. "Its ok she can call me whatever she wants."

I looked at both of them and started to laugh. When I looked back at them, they were both looking at me strangely, I quickly stopped laughing and looked down shyly. Suddenly, I heard Emma's giggle. I looked up again and I saw her bursting out laughing, then V started to laugh. Next thing I know,  we all started laughing our guts out.

"So, where do you guys want to go first?"

I paused for a moment and started to think. When I was about to say something, Emma covered my mouth with her hand and spoke up.

"Well, how about if you take us to the biggest department store in this city!"

I widened my eyes and pulled her hand away. "Emma! That's just too much!"

V giggled. "Ok, that sound like a good plan."

V pressed a button that was beside him,

["Driver, take us to kings store, the biggest mall."]

As we drove off, we passed by many stores and restaurants. V quickly noticed me and Emma looking out and he chuckled. 

"Wait, I got a better idea."

He got near me and opened the roof of the car. I gasped.

"Omg! I didn't notice that!"

V gave me a heart warming smile ,

"Go ahead. Just make sure you guys don't fall."

I gave him a (really) look and just giggled. Emma quickly got up and went out of the roof. I quickly got up after her and we both raised our hands in the air, feeling the cool breeze. 

This could be a good day, I murmured to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V POV

As I saw them poking their heads outside, I felt better that now they're all happy. I got up from my seat and poked my head out from behind them. When I got out of it. I patted both of their shoulders and smiled.

"C'mon get inside or you guys will get hurt. Or probably the police will notice you guys and get me in trouble."

When both of them got down, I closed the roof and opened the windows from beside.

15 minutes have passed by and we arrived at the big department store. I saw the anxiousness in their faces.

My driver got out and opened the door for us. I got out and helped them get out. When they finally got out. They had a shocking expression on their faces. Emma went running inside and yelled at (Y/N), to follow her.

Y/N looked at me and smiled. 

"Thank you. Are you coming with us?"

I looked at her and tilted my head, "Do you need me to help you then?"

She gave me a pout that made her look cute. I couldn't resist her pout which made me chuckle. She looked at me again shyly.

"Well, since we are actually new here and this wasn't my plan.... I'll let you be our tour guide. Since I'm being nice. "

I nodded my head,

"Ok, deal then. But then, you have to let me take you guys somewhere else." I extended my hand out so she can shake it. She looked at my hand then looked back at me. 

"Fine, ok deal. " she finally extended her hand and shooked it with mine. Her hand felt so soft. It felt like if I was touching a rose petal or cloud.

We both smiled and were heading towards the building. When suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I stopped and pulled my phone out. It was a call from Jimin, I looked up at (Y/N), she was looking around. I smirked at her and went near her,

"Hey, (Y/N) I have to take a call, I would just be out for a second."

She nodded her head. I went out and stood by the entrance.

 

"Hey Jimin, what's up?"

"V, Where are you?"

"Oh, I'm umm... I'm just shopping."

"What!? Are you crazy? *sighs* Well, our manager just called us and he said he will come in 30 minutes! So, you better hurry."

"Ok, thanks for the heads up Jimin."

"Yeah yeah, When you come back, you have to tell me the truth ok? And since you're out by yourself without any guards, make sure that the paparazzi or fans don't get to you. Because it will cause a big problem for our manager."

"Ok, I will be careful. Text me when our manager is about to arrive ok?"

"Ok, see you later."

 

I hung up the phone and turned around. I saw (Y/N) and her friend still waiting for me. I put my hoody on and my glasses, and went inside. I looked around to see if there were any people staring at me. As I was looking around not paying attention, I bumped into (Y/N). She turned around and looked at me confused.

"Umm. *giggles* why are you wearing your hood?"

I faked a cough and looked around. Then, I whispered in her ear.

"Even stars like me needs some space."

She moved backwards and chuckled.

"Ok... then, I'll give you space."

I smirked at her and shook my head. "You know what I meant."

*Emma* "Ok, you two. We have to go shop and have some fun time. Besides, you are touring us right?"

I gave them a big smile. "Of course, but we will have to get back to the hotel in 30 minutes."

(Y/N) nodded her head. "Yeah, your right. Since it would be getting late soon we need to get back so, we can plan for tomorrow."

I titled my head.. "Wait, me and you guys or..?"

they bother laughed and shook their heads.

*Emma* "No little cutie, when she means by we, she means me and her."

"Oh. " I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck and faked smiled. 

(Y/N) just giggled at me and smiled. I looked up and saw a lot of people around the mall.

"Ok, since they're 3 floors for this big mall, Where do you guys want to start first?"

Emma and (Y/N) looked up and put their hand on their chin.

*Emma* How about if we start from the bottom and work our way to the top."

(Y/N) nodded her head, "Yeah, and I hope we pass by a fast food or something because I'm starving."

We all laughed and the first store to go, was the clothes store. Luckily, there was a jewelry store beside it. I took my time to go over there and buy something for (Y/N). I looked around to see if there was anybody following me or taking pictures of me. When I got there, I looked out again to see if (Y/N) or her friend was around me. Good thing was that, they weren't here. I looked around at the beautiful jewlry around me.

"Now, what should I buy for her?", I murmered. 

Suddenly, a lady came up to me and tapped me on my shoulder.

["Mr? Do you need some help?"]

I looked up and bowed slightly.

["Oh umm, no I'm just looking- wait, actually yes. Do you guys have some special necklaces?"]

The lady smiled and nodded. ["Yes, we have tons. What do you have in mind?"]

["Well, I want something not too classy or too dull. Something that tells the person how much you care."]

["hmm, Is there a special someone you have in mind?"]

I smiled at her and nodded. ["Yes, yes there is"]

 

Someone really special to me............

 

__________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm deciding whether or not should I make an FMV for this story. Leave down in the comments if I should or not. Thanks again for all the people who gave me support. :)