Chapter: One

Between us is love

 

 

Your POV: 

I was having a great sleep until,      

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I lazily turned off my alarm clock when I saw the time,

"8:30AM! Already?!" I got up quick and changed.Today is the day I go to Seoul South Korea with my best friend, I murmured. I quickly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and fix my hair. After that, I ran downstairs and saw my parents and my little sister waiting for me to eat breakfast with them.

Mom: "Oh you finally woke up!"

"Yeah, why didn't you guys woke me up?"

Dad: "Well, we didn't know what time the airplane is going to take off because you forgot to tell us."

"Oh yeah, I am sorry but I am going to be late. I have to be there by 9:10 because it will take off at 9:15."

Mom: "Well, Hurry up and eat breakfast with us before you go on your trip."

As I sat down, my little sister came up to me;

Sister: "Sis, would you bring me a souvenir when you come back?"

I giggled. "Sure anything for my little sister." I ruffled her hair.

Sister: "Hey! I'm 10 so stop treating me like 5. she frowned"

I laughed and ate my breakfast.

After I was done I checked my phone and it was already 8:50AM. I ran upstairs to get my luggage. Then my phone started to ring. It was a call from my best friend Emma, I answered.

Emma: Hey! Are you at the airport yet?

Me: "No, I am on my way, though."

Emma: "Oh ok, I will wait for you then. My parents already dropped me off and we are just talking before we leave. Hurry up soon, the plane is going to take off at 9:15 ok?

Me: Ok! Bye, see you there!

Emma: Bye

After I hung up, I took my luggage down stairs and already saw my dad at the door, waiting for me. When I went out I saw my mom and little sister in the car. I took my luggage and put it in the trunk. And off we went to the airport.

By the time we got there, my dad hurried out of the car to take out my bags. I got out and took out my passport from my pocket and took my luggage from my dad. when we got to the airport I saw my best friend Emma waiting for me at the entrance gate. Suddenly, my mom started crying;

"Mom, why are you crying all of the sudden? I am just going to be there for a week. You don't have to worry about me." I giggled.

 "Well, it's not that it's just -"

when she was about to finish her sentence my dad cut her off.

"She is just sad because. it's our first time seeing our baby girl growing up."

I almost saw a tear in my dad's eye.

"Dad, are you crying?"

"What?! No its just, there is something in my eye."

I laughed and hugged them.

I checked my phone and it was 9:00AM. I gave my dad a hug and gave my mom a peck on her check. 

"I'll be back soon. I promise." As I gave them a last hug, I went up to my sister and gave her my necklace

"Sis, why are you giving this to me?"

"Well, since I won't be here for this week, I want to give you this to remember me by while I am gone ok?"

she nodded her head and off I went running to the gate.

I waved good-bye to my parents and turned around to the lady who was waiting for my passport.

I looked at my phone it was 9:14AM.

"Sh*t! Emma lets go! we got one minute!"

We went running to the plane and saw the man waving at us to hurry up. We got up the stairs and we made it just in time.

"Phew! that was close." I mumbled

"Yeah too close!" Emma said while taking deep breaths from all the running.

When we found our seats, I sat by the window. I pulled out my headphone and started to listen to music. Today is a new start on life adventures, I thought. And finally, I slept soundly. 

~~~~~

13 hrs later

~~~~~

Pilot: Ok, we will be arriving in Seoul, South Korea in 5 minutes. Please make sure to get your bags at the gate. And please, make sure you get your personal stuff that you brought before you get off.

I woke up with the announcement and saw Emma already up fixing her hair. I got up and saw the flight attendant,

"Miss can yo show me where the bathroom is?"

"Yes, just go up and take the right"

"Ok thank you."

When I got to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and saw the time. 6:30PM.

"Wait what?"

I checked again and saw in the window. It was already dark. Ohh I forgot that the time is different here, I thought. After I've done fixing my hair. I went to sit back with Emma.

Pilot: Ok, we have arrived in Seoul, South Korea. Please take your stuff and have a great time in Seoul.

Emma and I got our stuff and off we went. When we got to the gate, we saw tons of people making a path with signs saying "We love you". I was so confused but I ignored it. I wasn't really interested in it, but Emma was.

"Why are there lots of people with signs?" she said with a confused expression.

"Well, I think there are some famous people coming here I guess," I said

When Emma took her luggage from the carousel, I saw mine after hers. In that moment, when I was about to get mine, I felt a pair of hands on top of mine. I looked up to see who it was,but I couldn't see their face because it was covered with a face mask and dark sunglasses. (A/N: pretend he had a white face mask thing)

 

"Umm, I think this is mine sir", I said nervously and I took my hand off of him really quick.

"Hmm. Show me your number ticket to see if its the same", He said in a soulful voice.

I took out my ticket and showed it to him.

"See this is my luggage. Now if you excuse me I have to go now."

"Ok, sorry about that."

I quickly took my luggage, and off I went speed walking to Emma.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know but his voice was deep."

"Was he handsome?" :giggles:

"haha very funny," I said sarcastically. When we got out we were waiting for a taxi to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V POV:   

As I saw the girl walk away, I heard my name being called out,

Fans: " V! OPPA! WE LOVE YOU!

Jimin: "V hurry up! We have to go now or the fans will come and follow us."

I got my luggage and went off with the other guys,"

She was very pretty, I thought.

Jungkook: who was that girl?

I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean girl?" Then he leaned closer to me.

Jungkook: "Don't act all innocent. I saw you put your hands on top of hers."

I widened my eyes and gulped.

"Wait you saw that?"

"Yup, every single detail of it."

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

"Yah! That was on accident. I thought her luggage was mine since it looks a lot like it."

"Mhmm. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." He giggled.

"One question, though."

I nodded my head.

"Was she pretty?"

She was more than pretty, I thought. I shrugged.

"Yes, she was very pretty."

"So you like her?!" He said excitedly 

I covered his mouth so the other hyungs wouldn't hear.

"No! I said that because I couldn't just say she's ugly."

"hmm. ok then," he said  while looking down.

I ruffled his hair and off we went to our limo. 

___________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! this is another story I had on mind. Again, sorry if there are mispelled words or grammar. I was typing fast. XD Well, see you in the next chapter. PS. If there's any story that sound the same, my apologies this are my ideas.