No way...

Journey of FATE

 

Aerin pov.

“Sweet dreams, sweetheart.” And he kisses my forehead.

‘I don’t know what made you like this, but I’m here to protect you now. I don’t know how but I think I like you.’ I hear his thought before he fell asleep. What? He likes me? But did I really hear that? How can I? I’m sleeping! Just then, “Aerin! Hey! Park Aerin!” someone shouted. I immediately rose from ‘sleep’ to notice I’m still in the practice room.

“What is this? So that was all a dream!?” I blurted unknowingly, still feeling confused.

“You had a dream? What dream?” Jay asked. Apparently she was the one who woke me up. Everything was a dream starting from when Infinite ended their practice. There they are, still learning new choreography.

“Unnie~ you disturbed my sweet time!” I said with a hoarse voice.

“Really? Aww I didn’t mean to. Sorry! But it’s already 12am. Plus, you were drooling, I can’t help it.” Jay laughs.

“I did not!” I half-shouted.

“Hey what’s with your voice?” Suddenly L asked. They’re getting a break before the last round of practice for today and have gathered around me. 

“Let me guess. You didn’t sleep for days, right?” Jay said.

“Dehet.” I just showed them a ‘V sign’.

“But why?” the members asked out of curiousness.

I was about to explain but Jay cut me off, “She’s probably caught up writing something. Whether it is music or scripts, she’ll forget the world when she starts writing.”

“Is that true, Aerin?” Sunggyu asks.

“Yeah, I can’t deny that.”

“That’s why I thought I was seeing a zombie at the studio earlier.” L said laughing and running away.

“Stop there!” I was still sleepy but that woke me up and I started to chase after him around the practice room.


Author pov.

Aerin and L were still chasing each other in the practice room.

“Talking about studio, let me show you guys something.” Jay said as she took out her phone and shows the boys the video of L and Aerin singing in the studio earlier. Apparently she was the one who saw and recorded them. The boys were all focused to the video.

“Was that really Aerin? She’s got a nice voice.” Woohyun commented once it finishes.

“She does. But you guys heard her voice minutes ago, right?” Jay said. L and Aerin have finally settled down in the group.

“Yeah, that’s why it feels hard to believe.” Hoya said this time.

“That’s how diverse she is. But you seriously need to hear her singing live one day.” Jay replies back.

“And that’s the song she wrote by herself.” L added.

“Really? Wow, so many surprises.” Sungyeol said.

“What is the song for though? And who will be the singer?” Dongwoo is the one who asked this time.

“It’s a drama OST. She still hasn’t decided on the singer.” Jay replies for Aerin.

“Why don’t let them sing instead? The harmony was beautiful.” Sunggyu suggested. During these discussion, neither L nor Aerin really paid attention. They were playing games by themselves.

“It’s not a bad idea. Let’s talk about it again tomorrow. Ok guys? I need to bring Aerin home now. She’s kinda out of her mind right now.” Jay said and dragged Aerin home.

                                                            

Next day, Aerin was supposed to meet her friend who’s working as a producer. They are supposed to hang out with some other friends. It’s like a mini-gathering. Aerin wore casual clothes consisting of a light blue shirt paired with jeans and high-top sneakers. Her friend is currently shooting a music video, so she went to the shooting location. She found her friend right after she got off from her car.

“Hey Min.” She greeted.

“Oh you’re here. I’m sorry but the shoots haven’t even started yet. You need to wait, is it alright?”

“Sure. Why though?”

“The leading actress hasn’t come yet. I’m getting annoyed.”

“Chill down. It’s normal. I have also-

Aerin’s sentence got cut off by a familiar voice, “Aerin?”

“Kimmyung?” Yes, it was L who called out to her.

“Do you guys know each other?” Min asks.

“Yes of course.” L said and put an arm around Aerin’s shoulder.

“Hands off L. People will misunderstand.” Aerin said.

“You guys seem close….?” Min asks again.

“We are.” L answered back.

“Yeah right.” Aerin snickers.


“PD-nim! The lead actress can’t come today. Her manager just called saying the actress is sick.” One of the crew member told Min.

“What? Do they think this is school to just call in sick like that!?” Min said almost shouting.

“So what are we going to do now?” a crew member asked.

“What do you mean what? Find a substitute now!” Min said.

“But who?”


At the mention of that, Min and L unconsciously thought of the same person and they’re looking at her right now.

“PD-nim, I think I have a suggestion for you.” L said still staring at Aerin.

“Don’t you dare.” Aerin warns him.

“Aerin can be the actress.” He said. His intention was only as a prank for her.

“I can’t!” she fights back.

“Yeah, L’s right! You definitely can! I saw your acting before, you can be an actress.”

“Seriously!?” L and Aerin said at the same time.

“What? Don’t you know she learnt acting before? Why did you suggest her if you didn’t?” Min asked L.

“I just wanted to pick on her.” L said.

“Well, whatever it is, you both are the leading actors now. No objection.” Min said sternly.

“I can’t believe you guys dragged me into this. I was going to just rest and enjoy my free day!”

“You’ll probably enjoy the shoot more.” Min said smirking.

“Don’t tell me there is….” Aerin couldn’t finish her words.

“Yes Aerin. You’re right. Good luck!” Min said.

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry I didn't update last week =( I needed to handle a camp, it was seriously tiring. I'll try to update again tonigh! What do you think of the fanfic so far? please leave your comments and subscribe. Thanks a lot everyone! ^-^