Tease.

Journey of FATE

Next morning,

Author pov.

Jay panicked when she came into Aerin’s empty room this morning.  She tried to call her but her phone is in the living room.

‘Where did she go? Didn’t she come home last night? Where could she be? Why did she leave her phone here?’ Tons of questions flooding her mind. She decides to go to the restaurant, maybe they saw where she went last night.

On the other side…

The members and their manager are gathered in the living room.

“Where’s Myungsoo?” The manager asked the members.

“He went out to take his notebook last night.” Sunggyu answered.

“Did he come back?”

“No. No glance of him the whole night.” Sungyeol added.

“Where could he be? He’s not answering his phone either.” Dongwoo said, still trying to call L.

“You guys stay and wait for him. Sungyeol and Sunggyu come with me.” The manager drove them to the restaurant, hoping he’s around that area.

During that chaos, Myungsoo and Aerin was peacefully sleeping by each others’ side. They’re sitting leaning their back onto the wall, with Aerin’s head leaning peacefully on L’s shoulder. His head is also leant to hers, in a comfortable manner.

Jay and the manager’s car arrived almost at the same time. Unfortunately the restaurant is still closed. Jay saw Sungyeol coming out of the car followed by Sunggyu. ‘Isn’t that Infinite? What business do they have here?’ She asked herself. Then she saw a very familiar guy coming out of the driver seat. ‘Isn’t that…’

“Pinky giant!” Jay half-shouted and waves her hands. The guys look at her. ‘Who’s that girl? How did she know my nickname before?’ Infinite’s manager wonders. Jay came closer to them and bowed. The members did the same, leaving their manager feeling confused.

“Hey, it’s you right? Pinky Giant!” Jay said excitedly. The manager finally figured out the identity of that girl.

“You… blue bear… right! It’s you!” he responded as they hug each other. The Sung brothers are completely confused right now.

“Hyung… can you explain?” Sunggyu voiced out finally.

“Yeah, sorry guys. So this is my best friend, we went to high school together. But we lost contact after graduation.”

“Oh, okay. So now, can we continue with what we were doing?”

“Ah right. Myungsoo.”

“Myungsoo? What happened?” Jay interrupted. The manager explained everything to her and that’s when it hit her. ‘Could she be with him right now?’ Jay then explained her situation as all of them got goose bumps. ‘What is fate trying to do with these two?’ All of them unknowingly had the same thought. Just then, the restaurant owner arrived and they quickly ask the owner about the missing duo. They must be still around the area, seeing as their car is still parked in front of the store. The owner was taken aback, yet he showed them way to the basement floor. Even at this time, Aerin and L haven’t wake up from their dreamland.

“What the heck is this?” Sungyeol being the first one to enter whispered, making the others curious of what he’s seeing. Right there in front of them, is a beautiful (?) image of a couple sleeping side by side. They look so peaceful, but Sunggyu decided to wake them up. Of course before he did that, he took a picture of them to use it against L later. *Evil-gyu on spot!*
Aerin woke up first, she couldn’t imagine her feelings at that time. L who woke up after her got confused at the situation. *Imagine that face guys*

“Let’s get out first, explain later.” Sunggyu suggested as all of them came out of the basement.

“I’m sorry. I thought you guys already left.” The owner explains and apologizes.

“It’s alright. It wasn’t that bad after all. I got to see someone’s new side yesterday.” L said teasing Aerin. She who was sitting beside him slapped his arm lightly. “Stop it okay? Do you want me to cry here?” She whispered to him. He just smiled innocently to her. The whole situation is making the others feel even more curious.

“Okay. I’ll make you guys breakfast. Any special request?”

“Please make something without alcohol, our Miss Aerin here is allergic to it.” Jay told the owner.

“Alright. I’ll be back later.” The owner said and disappeared into the kitchen.

“Now, care to explain guys?” Sungyeol said before anyone else could.

“What is there to explain? We’re trapped and left our phone somewhere else. So we just waited until morning. You guys probably know why we’re here.” L said annoying his best friend.

“I know, what’s with that ‘new side’ from earlier?” he shot back.

“Ah that? Nothing much. It’s a secret though.” L smirked knowing his best friend is probably imagining something weird.

“Rin, did anything happen last night?” Jay asked her directly.

“Just like what Myungsoo said, nothing much and it’s a secret. Right?” She replied looking at L, thus laughing together with him. They know the others are probably annoyed by now.

“You’re keeping secret with me now? Fine.” Jay said annoyed. However, she was also relieved. Relieved that Aerin’s smiling again. Whatever that happened, it must’ve changed their relationship. They seem comfortable around each other now.

“I guess we’re not going to find out anything from them. Is it that private, guys?” This time Infinite’s manager asked.

“Not that private but this got to do with my pride.”

“Yeah, her pride which is flying high to the sky.”

“Look who’s talking about other people’s pride.” Sungyeol said and smirked.

“I know right? Your pride is unreachable to others.” And everyone else laughed at L.

“Hyung you saw that right? L just lost to her!” Sungyeol said happily.

“I’ll get back to you.” L said sulking.

“Be free to.” Aerin shot back.

“Aren’t you being too brave, crybaby?” L whispered to Aerin.

“Fine, I’ll shut up.” She replied him, also sulking.

Their breakfast arrived and that’s how they finished their morning. Aerin isn’t sure of other thing but she knows she’s happy right now and she hope this happiness could last longer. The thought of L dating surprisingly doesn’t bother her anymore. She’s decided to forget it and stay as his friend instead. As for L, he was happy too. Happy that Aerin is laughing, not crying like last night. He’s happy to see her smile like how she used to. He’s decided to get closer to her, to know her better. There’s still so much mystery about her that he wants to solve.

They came out of the restaurant and went to their respective cars.

“I’m glad you’re smiling again.” He said.

“Thanks for being there yesterday… and for keeping it a secret.” she said smiling to him.

“It’s okay. I didn’t say I’m going to keep it forever though.” He smirks. It was fun for him to like that.

“Hey! But we did a great job teasing them anyway.”

“You’re right. Their faces were too funny. “

“Yeah. But since when did we start teasing?”

“That’s what I’m going to say. You were crying your eyes out yesterday…“ He teases her.

“Stop it.” ‘Gosh, I shouldn’t have let him see me cry’ Aerin thought.

“Better teasing and laughing then crying and hurting, right?”

“Yeah…”

“Why? You’re touched? Are you going to cry?” he teases her again.

“Kim.Myung.Soo-ssi. Stop.It.” she said pressing on the words. He just laughs at that.

“But Aerin, just know that you can always cry on my shoulder.”

“Thanks. But do you want to see me cry that often?” She asked catching him off guard.

“What? You! Aish, let’s continue some other time. Go back and get a rest.”L lost again.

“You too, drive safe, okay? And I’m going to win next time too!” she giggled while opening her car’s door.

“We’ll see about that.” He said getting into his car.
 

At that time, without their knowing, there’s a few pair of eyes still watching them.

 

 

A/N: Kinda short chappie... I might update again tonight. so, their managers were highschool mates, best friends too. I just thought, why not make the managers together? they work so hard for their artists.
Comment what you feel guys. ^^ And thanks a lot to the subscribers!

See you again~