Day 1

Journey of FATE

Min gives the two briefings on the concept of the MV.

“So, this MV is for K.Will’s comeback song. You might’ve guessed why he’s the lead actor now, right Ae?”

“Yeah, I know. But WHY AM I the leading actress?” Aerin pouts.

“C’mon girl. You’ve watched so many people acting, you did it once for the school play too!” Min replied. L just sat there, listening to the duo.

“That’s my point. I’ve only WATCHED them. That school play doesn’t count, it was mere 10 mins. ” She says pressing on the word watch.

“I’ve known you long enough to say you can challenge this. Just take it as an experience? Adventure?”

“Fine.” Aerin finally gives in. L patted her shoulder giving encouragement.

“Continue on where we left, the MV will be shot two ways. A flashback and current situation. The storyline is about a couple that broke up because their pathway is too different. The girl tried to hold on but the guy gave up and broke up with her. He regrets it and writes his feelings in a song. You’re a writer, you can picture it out, right Aerin?” Min explained.

“I guess…”

“So, where are we going to start?” L asked.

“Since we’re in the studio, we’re going to start filming the sweet moments and the scene where you guys fight.”

“Okay.”

The first scene they need to act out is where they play video games in the living room. It wasn’t hard because they played it for real. Aerin lost and L needs to cheer her up, so he pinches her cheeks cutely. He laughs and runs away, she chases after him and when she got him, she pulled his right ear and he whined sorry. They were both laughing and enjoying the shoot.

“Cut!” Min shouted.

“You guys did well, great job!” He compliments them.

“Yea, but poor my ear.” L complained.

“Yeah, my cheeks too.” Aerin added.

“C’mon you two. It came out great. Trust me. Now we’ll go to a park for the next scenes.


They arrived at a park near Namsan.

“Try to keep in your mental that you’re a couple today. Can you guys do that?” Min asked when they settled down.

“Us?” Aerin asked.

“Yes you.”

“We can try…” L said.

“We’ll film you guys walking with hands intertwined together along the lake. Make a conversation and laugh. Ok?” in instructed.

The both of them did as told ad it ended with one take. The next scene, L will give a bracelet to Aerin and kiss her forehead. Luckily there weren’t many people at the park that day due to the weather. It’s autumn and it’s kinda chilly. Aerin’s heart fluttered when Min mentions about the kiss. She knows it was just an act, but it’s also reality.
‘This is dream come true! Have I used up all my luck on this?’ Aerin wonders.
L noticed Aerin spacing out and she seems nervous.

“Hey.” He tugs her arm. “You okay?”

“Hum? Oh, I think so…”she replies him.

“Nervous?” he asks again.

“Maybe…”

“Why? Because you gonna get a kiss from this handsome guy?” He said trying to cheer her up.

“No silly! It’s a serious scene, I’m afraid I won’t be able to portray out the feelings.”

“Don’t worry so much. Just focus on me later, this good looking guy will make you forget other things.” He said arrogantly.

“You must be kidding me.” Aerin laughs.

“I wasn’t.”

“Yeah right. Aerin continues laughing. L didn’t reply any further knowing he’ll lose again. ‘I’d never win over this girl.’ He thought.

They started filming. L put the bracelet around Aerin’s wrist and he looks up to her face. They stare into each other’s eyes and L leans closer to her. Aerin’s heart can’t help but beat so quickly. When his lips were just a few inches away from her forehead, “Cut!” Min shouts. She was about to curse at Min for doing that but she restrained herself.

“Now we’ll do close up shot.” Min said with a stern face. He noticed Aerin’s expression, it’s fun to like that.

They start the shoot again, L leans in again as Aerin closes her eyes. He kisses her forehead gently as the both of them unknowingly feel something tingling inside their heart. “Cut!” Min shouts and L pulls away. They didn’t have a chance to talk to each other as Min started to explain about the next scene already. It’s a scene where they fight and broke up. Aerin needs to cry.

“ it’s getting harder.” Aerin said with concern.

“It’s okay. You’ll be okay.” L said.

“I don’t know…” she replies.

“Exactly like that!” Min said out of the blue.

“Like what?” Aerin is confused.

“Use that tone and emotion later.” Min explains.

“I don’t know if I can do it well.” She says feeling insecure.

“Just try, ok? Imagine it’s real. You can do it.” L encourages her.

“Okay.” She nods and smiles at the two boys.

Thanks to L, Aerin tried to imagine the situation is real and did her part without much trouble. After all, he’s her bias. Her tears managed to flow down at the scene of L walking away from her. Min yelled cut and complimented the both of them. Aerin immediately went to monitor the scene earlier. L came beside her and monitors with her.

“Wow, you’re a great actress.” He said.

“Really? I can’t believe that’s me. It’s all thanks to Min and you. I really couldn’t have done it without you. ” She said and turns to him. He notices her tears were still on her face, so he wipes them off with his thumb. She’s too overwhelmed to notice what he’s doing.

“Silly girl. That’s called talent.” He said and smiles to her.

“Good work everyone. We’ll continue the shoot tomorrow.” Min said to the crew.

“Good job guys. The MV will come out great. You just debuted as an actress, Ae! Congrats!” Min said to Aerin and L.

“What? Me?” she says just realizing the fact.

“Yes.” Min answered.

“But my company doesn’t know about this!” she freaks out.

“It’s okay. Your manager knows, she informed the company already.”

“Are you serious? Where did you get her number though…?”

“From L’s manager.” Min said and L nodded.

“You guys should go home and rest now. Aish, I missed the gathering again. And don’t you worry! I told them the reason we couldn’t come. ” Min said as he walk away to his car.

“Okay! Thanks and drive safe!” Aerin said.  “Let’s go. Our managers are waiting.” She says to L.

“Let them be, they’re probably hanging out together again.” He pointed out and they took a detour around the park.

“You’re right. But L…… am I really an actress?” she asked.

“Yes silly. But it’s only official after the MV came out and your company changes your status.”

“I’m still a writer, right? Wow, I have so many jobs.” She laughs.

“Yeah, you’re that talented.”

“Actually it’s about my will and interest.” She says.

“Okay, fine. Keep it up, okay?” he says and pats her head gently.

 
 
 
 
A/N: There you go. I'll try to update asap. Please wait patiently, this is just the starting, all the drama will be in the center of the story. Take it slow...? Okay...? Please leave comments and subscribe. Thank you~ ^^