Sweet dreams, sweetheart.

Journey of FATE

Author pov

Infinite’s practice room, 1am.

“That’s all for today. Good work guys, let’s go home now.” Sunggyu said to the members.

“Okay. But what about Aerin?” all of them look at the corner where Aerin’s still sleeping soundly on the couch. Surprisingly, there’s a figure already crouching in front of her, staring at her face with an obvious smile planted on his face.

“My eyes aren’t lying to me, right? That’s our Myungsoo right?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yeah. That’s him. But when did he get there?” Dongwoo answered.

At that moment,

“I Love You
 are you listening?
 Only you
 close your eyes

Your love came scattered with the wind
 whenever, wherever you are
 whenever, wherever you are~” Aerin’s mobile phone rang, the caller ID is ‘Jay Unnie’. Myungsoo has no choice but to pick it up.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Hello? Is Aerin there?” a familiar guy’s voice is heard.

“Manager hyung???” Myungsoo asked directly.

“Myungsoo? Are you still with Aerin?”

“Yeah, but she’s sleeping. I don’t know what to do.”

“Jay is supposed to take her home, but she’s kinda drunk. We’re at her parent’s house. Can you take Aerin home instead? You know her house, right?”

“Me? Okay then. “ Myungsoo said and hung up.

 

The members are just staring at him. He turn to the members at told them he’s taking Aerin home. The members just nodded and started to leave. Myungsoo packed his and Aerin’s belonging and tries to wake her up.

“Aerin? Hey, wake up…” he said in a soft voice. Aerin stirred up a bit but didn’t wake up just yet.

“5 more mins, unnie~” she whined with closed eyes. ‘How cute’ L thought.

“It’s me silly… wake up now.” He whispered into her ears.

“Who are you anyway?” she responded.

“I’m your handsome oppa. Wake up before I kiss you.” L said with a smirk.

At the mention of that, she immediately opens her eyes to see Myungsoo’s face just inches away from hers.

“Hey, move away. We… we’re too close.” She stuttered. ‘Gosh, why must you stutter, Aerin!?’ she said to herself.

“why? You got a problem with it?” L continued teasing her.

“No! But I’m too tired to play with you now.” One thing about Aerin, she always plays along with him, no matter what.

“Ah right. Sorry. Let’s go. I’ll take you home.”

“It’s okay, I can drive.”

“You’re still tired and sleepy, I can’t let you drive. It’s dangerous.” L insisted.

“But-

“No buts. Let’s go.” L took her things and went out of the room. Aerin has n choice but to follow him.

It takes around 20 mins to get to her house from the company. Aerin fell back asleep after around 3 mins in the car. L looks at her and thought ‘and you said you can drive.’

The sky is exceptionally dark that night, seeming like rain will fall soon. There are a few of lightings and when the sound of storm is heard, Aerin seemed to be bothered in her sleep. He noticed that and took her hands in his free hand, holding them tight assuring her. They arrived at her place and she’s still sleeping soundly. L tries to wake her up again but she didn’t stir one bit.

“I guess you’re too tired after all.” He said that and carries her in his arms. She shifted a bit but didn’t wake up. He unlocked the door and went to her bedroom. He put her down on the bed and covers her up. It started to rain and the sound of storm is getting stronger. When L was about to get up, Aerin started to whine and shiver. She covers herself with the blanket completely.

‘the storms must be bothering her.’ L thought. He went closer to her and lowers the blanket so that he can see her face. She’s awake at that time, she felt relieved to see someone beside her.

“Are you afraid of storms?” He asked softly.

“Kind of.”

“Do you want me to stay with you?” He asked.

“But-“ Before she could finish her words, a very loud storm sounded. She immediately shut her eyes close and hugs Myungsoo. Myungsoo was taken aback but he hugs her back. A few more storms came after that and he didn’t let go of her. He pats her back slowly, comforting her. The sound of storm get slower, they lay back onto the bed. Myungsoo puts his arms around her head, still hugging her.

“I’ll stay with you, okay? Don’t worry and just go to sleep, it’s late.” L said as he continues to pat her side. She falls asleep soon after that.

“Sweet dreams, sweetheart.” L said slowly and kisses her forehead softly.

‘I don’t know what made you like this, but I’m here to protect you now. I don’t know how but I think I like you.’ He thought before falling asleep with her in his arms.

 

A/N: He likes her!!! what will happen now? anyway, those lyrics are from Descendants of the Sun OST by Yoon Mirae (Always). do you guys watch the drama? I think I'm going to make Song Joong Ki a cameo appearance later. kekeke. Stay tuned! Please subscribe and comment.