Being with you.

Journey of FATE

“Sajang-nim! Annyeonghasaeyo.” All of them greeted almost at the same time.

“What’s going on? Isn’t it practice time?” he questions.

“The practice just ended, Aerin brought us food so…” Sunggyu stepped up.

“That’s what I’m talking about, why are you eating without me? Told you guys I’m gonna visit today.”

“Oh right, sorry but I kinda forgot.” Sunggyu says.

“well, since you’re here, why don’t you join us now?” Aerin adds.

“That’s exactly what I want to hear.” The CEO went ahead and sit between them.

“Wow, she really knows her way around.” Sungyeol mumbles.

“She does.” L smiles as he says that.

“Hey L, Aerin.” CEO suddenly calls them.

“Yeah?” Aerin answers. L’s mouth is full of food, he just raises his eyebrows at their boss.

“What are you guys, actually?” At the mention of that, L got choked up and started to cough. Aerin immediately pats his back and hand him some water to calm down, “Told you to stop stuffing the food in!” she says.

“What did you say?” he asks their CEO when he’s calmed down.

“You and Aerin.”

“Best friends.”

“Yeah, but you act like husband and wife.”

“Can’t we?” She says.

“Whatever you say then. Just know I’m not against you guys but be careful. Others might misunderstand.” The CEO replies, backing down. By watching the way they look at each other, he’s guessing that those two will eventually fall for each other, soon enough. But there’s another person looking to Aerin with the same affection.

 

“Actually guys, I have something to discuss.” their CEO started.

“What is it?” asks the leader.

“You have been working a lot these days, so I’m thinking of bringing us for a getaway at a resort. What do you say?”

“Really?” almost all of them jumped in joy.

“Yeah.” the CEO answers.

“You guys should really go, this is a rare chance.” Aerin butts in.

“What about you?” L asks as he looks at her.

“What about me?”

“You know, you can join if you want. RIght, sir?” Woohyun adds.

“Of course she can.” CEO says. L’s eyes shone brightly at that but her answer disappoints him.

“I can’t. I need to finish up my new work.” she says sadly. Everyone look at L’s obvious gloomy face when she gave her answers.

“Too bad. Someone’s pouting already!” Hoya says teasing Myungsoo.

“Can’t you postpone it for a bit? We haven’t hang out for a while now. It’s always workplace.” L says, still pouting.

“He’s right. Can’t you? Pleaseeee~” Woohyun starts with his aegyo.

“Aww I’m sorry Myung. And Mr.Nam, that doesn’t work on me.” Aerin says, shutting Woohyun’s aegyo down. The others immediately laugh the moment Woohyun’s aegyo got turned down.
“I’m really sorry but I don’t think I can do that. I need to finish up my story and songs. I don’t think my company will let me go now.” she says as she looks at L’s eyes.

“If that’s the case, I can try to talk with your boss, he’s one of my close friend.” CEO adds as he saw L’s and the other person’s sad face, L’s being noticeably down.

“Are you serious?” Aerin asks.

“Yes, I’ll try. You know, you’ve grown really close to someone and I think he’ll just get all grumpy if you don’t come with us.” L’s face brightened up, better than before.

“Thank you, seriously thanks a lot!” Aerin thank Woollim’s CEO. She really wants to go and get a bit of rest from work, while being able to hang out with the one holding on to her heart.

“But I can’t promise anything, okay?”

“It’s alright.” she smiles.

They continue to talk for a bit and each of them left the room until only L and Aerin is left there. They keep talking about this and that because the truth is, both of them doesn’t want to send each other home. Aerin started to feel tired, she didn’t get enough rest from work these days. L knows what she’s going through, he just kept it to himself. He made her lay her head on his lap although she resisted at first. But knowing him, she just gave up in the end. There they are, her head laying on his lap while his hands run through her hair, playing with it.

“I really wish you can go.” L says.

“Why?”

“I like hanging out with you, it’s fun.”

“Sarcasm and dissing are sure fun, eh?” they both laugh at the mention of that. Truth be told, most of the time they’re together, they would usually diss each other out.
“I’m wishing for the same thing too. It’s the best timing to get a bit of rest now.”

“You overworked yourself again, didn’t you?” he looks at her sternly, yet his hands are naturally caressing her face.

“I might……” she wanted to deny but she knows he knew better.

“How many times do I need to remind you of this?”

“I know. I’m sorry, okay?”

“It’s okay. I know you want to do a lot of things, you want to do the best. Just, find time for yourself, get a bit of rest. “ he stares at her tired face. “Let’s go, I’ll take you home.”


Little did they know, someone took a picture of them. “What you give, you get back.”

 

 

A/N: I'm terribly sorry for the very late update! My lappy isn't workng and I have another exam coming soon. T_T I know these are just excuses! I have a lot of scenes in mind, I'm just trying to fit in the storyline. This chap is boring, I apologize. =(
p.s. Thanks a lot to all the subs and comments. Please give me a bit of feedback, I need to know how I'm doing. Dehet~