Request.

Journey of FATE

L pov.

Waiting room.

“The first time I saw you, unknowingly my heart whispered ‘that’s the one, who could change your life’. From that moment, I kept getting updates about you, and my interest grew. Your eyes that captivated me are like the stars, so beautiful. And someday, the moon and stars start to remind me of you. So bright and so far away, somewhere unreachable to me. Even so, I still like you. Even if I can’t have you, I believe I’ll still be able to love you. I am just another fan of you. A fan will a selfish greed and clinging obsession of you. Because you seem forbidden to me, I’m always looking over you anxiously. They say I should be brave, but would anything change? I’m just an ordinary girl, but you, you’re a lot of people’s treasure. So one day, I made a request. I want to tell you everything, and this letter is the only way I thought of. Although the chances that you will read this is very low, even if I lost my chance, I’ll be okay, I believe so. I’m revealing this love that I sadly call out. Can this actually be called ‘love’? I don’t know. I hope you will find someone that suits you the best later. I wish the best for you, for Infinite and the rest. Last but not least, I have a request from you. Please accept the things I told you sincerely but you can forget it, don’t let this bug your life. It’s enough for me that you read it once.                                                                                            - R. "

Who-
What are you still doing there? Let’s go home and rest, manager hyung is waiting for us.”
But Sungyeol-ah, this-“ I got cut off again.
What? Later okay, I’m tired, let’s go HOME.” He’s so persistent. -_-
Fine.” I answered and left him hanging there.
‘What’s so wrong about going home? That guy seriously… I just don’t get him.’ Sungyeol thought.

Aerin pov

I can’t believe I just saw them live! This seems so surreal. I’ve been wanting to see them live for years, after 7 years, I finally got that chance.

While walking out from the concert venue,

Ouch!” Wow, that hurts. I turned my back and saw someone I wouldn’t imagine to bump into.
Sorry miss, I wasn’t being careful.
No, it’s my fault too. I was out of my mind.” And we both laughed.
I know, most people even freak out after watching their show. You seem calm.
No I’m not. I just hide it well, perhaps.” Then I remembered something.
Really? If you say so, I need to go now.” He started to walk away.
Wait, manager-nim.” I called to him.
yes?” I hand out a piece of paper to him.
Can you please pass this to L-ssi?”
No problem. I can’t promise that he’ll read it anytime soon tho, he’s got a pretty packed schedule coming.”
Ah, it’s alright. At least the letter was passed onto him.” I said with a smile.
How can you be so positive?”
I don’t know. So, I’ll get going too. It’s late. Thanks for taking care of the boys, I wish the best for them. Even though you’re busy, you guys mustn’t skip meals, okay? That applies on you too, manager-nim.” Did I talk too much? I wonder…
Okay, thanks for your reminder. Get home safely, nice to meet you and see you again.”
you too.” And we walked to our own destination.

At home.

Hey Jun, I’m home” my cat came to me as I pick him up. I sit at the sofa, resting my tired body of standing from day to night. I’m tired, but I’m extremely happy.
Do you think he’ll read that letter, Jun?” I ask him, as if he could answer me. I kept wondering until I fell asleep there, unknowingly.

 

L pov. (At dorm)

I wonder who wrote that letter. She didn’t write her name. It’ll be hard to recognize her if I see her someday. It seems weird but that letter somehow left a deep impression in me. I wonder why. As I kept wondering,

“Yah Kim Myung Soo! Switch off the lights already, I wanna sleep! Aren’t you even tired?” What the… earlier it’s Sungyeol, now it’s Woohyun hyung. What’s their problem…?  Are they holding some sort of a grudge on me or what? -_-
So much nagging from a tired person.” I said.
Shut up and sleep. Your schedule’s early tomorrow.
I know.” I switched off the light and soon went to dreamland.

Later that night……

 

A/N: So that's the first chapter. How's it guys? Please leave your comment below. I'll update chap 2 tomorrow.
Here's woosoo and yeollie staring at the back. XD