Dating Tips

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

Kyuhyun's servants have finished cleaning the entire clubhouse. Kyuhyun can move back home. The next day, he was packing up his luggage. "It was nice having you in my home," said Changmin, "Maybe we can do a sleepover here sometimes." Kyuhyun smiled. "We shall see how," he said. 

On the way back to his own home, the cellphone began to ring. "Hello?" Kyuhyun answered.

"Hi, Kyu. Haru here," the voice spoke. It was Haru. "Are you busy?" 

"No. Not at all," said Kyuhyun.

"Can I.....uh.....come over to your place now? I'd like to see this house your friends have described yesterday," said Haru. 

"Sure. Come on over," said Kyuhyun, grinning. He told Haru the address and end the call. He lean over to his chauffeur. "Please speed up. I have a friend coming over," he whispered. "I'll do my best, sir," said the chauffeur.

Kyuhyun managed to made it home in time. "Welcome home, master!" the servants greeted him. Everything is all clean and sparkly. No more mess or rubbish. The pool was blue and clear again. "Finally! I'm home!" he sighed. 

 

~Haru's POV~

The taxi stopped in front of a gate. I can see a factory inside. "Sir? Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked the driver. "Well, yeah. I think it is," he replied me. "Miss, I have another passenger to pick up now. Please hurry and pay me. I'm on a tight schedule." I open my purse and pay him the money. The taxi drove off. I have no choice but to ask the guard. 

"Excuse me? Is this the home of Mr Cho Kyuhyun?" I asked. 

"And who are you, miss?" the guard asked. 

"I'm his friend, Haru," I replied. "Lee Haru." 

"Please wait here," the guard told me. A few seconds later, the guard open the gate for me. "You may go in. Mr Cho is expecting you." I thanked the guard and went inside. On the other side, there is another building. It's a house! A very huge house! Kyuhyun was standing by the entrance. "Hello, Haru. I'm glad you came. Come in and I'll show you around." 

I was too amazed by his wonderful house. "Lovely house you got here. It's really huge!" I gasped. "It was a clubhouse and it belongs to the Cho factory beside it. My parents own the place too. They held parties or meetings here. Now, they have decided to give it to me as a personal home," Kyuhyun explained to me.

"You're not only a city boy. You're a prince," I joked. Kyuhyun chuckled nervously. He showed me every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter