Unwanted Guests

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Sigh! Everything is ready for our BBQ party. Just me and my friends. There were steak, pork chops, chicken, sausages and sweet potatoes. Ryeowook helped to cook the meat at the patio. Changmin and Minho set up the table and I pour out some sodas. "Okay! The potatoes are done! Who wants some?" I heard Ryeowook calling. We all got our plates ready while he serves us the potatoes. "Thanks." 

Suddenly, another person came and ask for food. Ryeowook was about to serve when he got a shock. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm Junho. Why do you ask?" the guy said his name. "Wait a minute! I didn't invite you to our party! Now, get out!!" I told him. 

"I'm not the only person you have to get rid of," said Junho.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Junho pointed to the door. I saw my servant welcoming some unwanted guests. All came towards our party, asking for food. "Hey!! Who invited all these people?!" I demanded. I glare at Ryeowook. "Did you invite them?" 

"No! I never invited them," said Ryeowook, "I don't even know any of them."

"You never invited us, that's for sure," a guest said. 

"But someone gave us an invitation to your party," another guest said. 

"Who?" I asked, demanding to know. 

"Choi Siwon. He passed out the invitation cards to us," a girl replied me.

"Not only that, the card says we get to stay for the night," said Junho, "That's why we have our luggages with us." 

I requested to see the card and she gave me. This is what is written on the card:

Dear all,

You are invited to my party at my clubhouse. There will be lots of food and fun. Do come. You are also invited to stay with me for one night.

Love, Siwon. Cho Kyuhyun. 

I crushed the card as hard as I could. That Siwon! Playing a prank on me! "Um.....since we're already here, can we join your party?" Junho asked. "And can we stay for one night?" a guest asked. I heaved out a frustration sigh. "Alright! But by tomorrow morning, everyone of you must leave immediately!" I warned him and everyone. 

"Do you want me to get some more food, master?" my servant asked. "It looks like a huge crowd."

"Just bring out some chips and other junk food. I don't want to waste all the meat," I replied, still frustrated. I'm going to pay a visit to Choi Siwon and give him a piece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter