Amusement Park Date

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I don't know why but my heart beats everytime when I'm with Haru. Even during the pretend play on dating yesterday, I kept smiling at Haru. My face turns pink too. Well, at least that's what Seulgi said. But I can't help it. She's like an angel to me.

"Hey, Kyu! Are you okay?" I heard someone speaking to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and respond, "Yes?" 

"You were dozing away," said Changmin.

"I....I was thinking......of.......something," I replied. 

Anyways, we were waiting at the park entrance for Seulgi and Haru to arrive. I saw Minho looking at his watch, feeling disappointed. "Hey! Where are the girls? They should be here by now. It's already 9:15," he grumbled.

"Relax, will you? They probably got caught in the jam," I said. 

"But the park is almost full of people. We might not get a chance to go on the rides if there are more people," said Minho. Just then, we spotted Seulgi and Haru coming towards us. "Hi, you guys. Sorry we're late," they greeted us.

"What took you so long?" asked Ryeowook.

"We got caught in the jam," said Haru.

"Now that we're all here, let's go in," I announced. We pay for our tickets and we entered the park. "Let us each split into two. We will meet here at 1 pm for lunch," I suggested, pointing to the restaurant in front of us. Minho decided to go with Changmin. Seulgi and Ryeowook volunteered themselves. So, it's only me and Haru left. "Lucky you and Ryeowook. You both got the beautiful ladies with you," said Changmin, pretending to be envious.

I chuckled, "Someday, you'll find the right girl. Anyways, we'll see you at 1 here." 

Haru and I are alone. We were deciding what should we ride first. "Oppa, let's go and ride the Columbus Adventure first," I heard Haru said. I blushed. She called me oppa. Haru realized her mistake. "Oops. I shouldn't call you that. Forgive me if I speak informal to you," she said. 

I shook my head. "No problem. Let's talk casually from now onwards. I don't mind you calling me oppa," I said. 

Haru smiled. "Okay. Shall we go?" 

As we are walking to our first ride, I see so many couples holding hands, linking arms and putting hands around their spouse's shoulders. I wonder if I should do that to Haru. I looked at her and blush. I rather not. We are not a couple anyways. And besides, she belongs to Siwon. 

Suddenly, Haru held my hand. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter