I Better Warn Them

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

Back at Kyuhyun's house, Minho, Changmin, Ryeowook and Seulgi tried to talk out the problem with Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun! How can you dismiss Haru just like that? She didn't do any harm to you," said Seulgi. 

"It's not her fault she didn't notice you at the park. Don't blame her for this," said Ryeowook. 

"Yeah. She's our friend. You're dismissing her as if she's a toy," said Minho.

"Oh, so now everything is my fault, huh?!" Kyuhyun snapped back at them. "You're best friends with her, aren't you? If you all are such good friends, why don't you join her gang?!!" And he stormed off. 

The others just stood there, not knowing what to do. "Man, he's so stubborn and a hard head," Seulgi said, crossing her arms. "This is not the Kyuhyun we used to know. He never ditch his friends out of the gang, especially on a girl. He's definitely heartbroken because he loves Haru," said Changmin. 

"Seriously?" asked Seulgi. 

Changmin nodded his head. "I'll try to talk to him personally. I'm close with Kyuhyun." He went upstairs to Kyuhyun's room and knock the door. "Go away! Don't disturb me!" he heard Kyuhyun shouting. 

"He sounds like he's been crying," whispered Minho.

"Kyu? It's Changmin. Can I talk to you?" Changmin called through the door.

"I'm not in the mood to talk now. Please go away!" Kyuhyun said from inside. 

"I think you better talk to him when he's calmed down," suggested Ryeowook.

 

Meanwhile, Siwon and Haru went on a movie date that evening. Haru tries to forget about the incident with Kyuhyun during the movie. "Thanks for taking me to the movies, oppa. I almost forgot about what happened today," said Haru.

"You're welcome, my love," said Siwon. "Let's go and have dinner. My treat."

"You always treat me to dinner," Haru giggled. 

Siwon laughed. "Yes. But this time it's gonna be a different place. It's really fancy." 

He took Haru to a fancy restaurant. As the waiter showed them to their table, Haru was amazed at the design. There was a chandelier hanging above the ceiling. "Wow! This place is really fancy. It must have cost a fortune to come here," said Haru. 

"I thought of cheering you up by taking you here," explained Siwon. "This is the most expensive restaurant in town. Just order anything you like. Don't miss this opportunity."

"Sitting here makes me feel like a princess," Haru said with a smile. 

"You are a princess, love," said Siwon, smiling back. "I bet Kyuhyun never took you here."

Haru shook her head. "We never even gone out for our first date together. You are the first guy I dated." The waiter brought their food. Haru's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter