My Perfect Life

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Oh yeah! Two more days left and it's summer vacation! My name is Cho Kyuhyun. I come from a wealthy family. My father owns a factory in both Korea and overseas. Our family business is big. I am the factory's soon-to-be-heir. 

Anyways, I was preparing to enjoy my summer in my new house. It was originally a clubhouse where my parents held meetings, dinners and parties with their friends or colleagues. They decided to give it to me as a house of my own, just to save money on buying a new mansion for me. Why they gave me the clubhouse to me? Because they think it is high time I leave them and live on my own, in case I start a family. 

The clubhouse has everything and it's much more bigger than our mansion! There's a gym room, a spa, karaoke room, pool room, arcade room and the jacuzzi room. There's even a swimming pool outside. This is so cool! This entire clubhouse has become my personal home! All my classmates must be jealous for what I have. 

"Good morning, master. Your breakfast is served," I heard my servant calling. I woke up to a tray with my breakfast. Mmm! Breakfast in bed! There's toasts, scrambled eggs, cereal with milk and orange juice. I got up to eat my food. "Master, please hurry or you'll be late for class," another servant called. 

After breakfast, I hurriedly brush my teeth, put on my clean clothes and left for outside. My parents were inside, having a meeting. But they pause it when they saw me. "Good morning, son. I hope you like your new home," my mother greeted. 

"Yes, omma. I like it very much," I told her.

"Nothing for the best for our son," said my father. "But do remember that we still held meetings and gatherings here. After all, this clubhouse belongs to the factory." 

I sighed. "Yes, yes. I know. You can have as many meetings as you want. Just as long as I can enjoy my life here." My parents smiled at me. "Of course. We won't disturb you," said mother.

"Besides, this clubhouse is big enough for your own privacy," said father.

I looked at my watch. "I must leave now. Good bye." 

In the campus, I walked through the hallways and got to my locker. People would often stare at me but I don't care. My friends, Changmin and Minho, came to me. "Hey there, Kyu. I heard the clubhouse was given to you as a new home," said Minho. 

"Yep. But my parents still held their gatherings there," I said.

"Who cares? At least you got your own house!" said Changmin. "Do you suppose you could held a party to celebrate the summer?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter