The Truth

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Ryeowook's POV~

I hope I'm not too late. I was rushing to the bus stop to catch the bus. Whew! I made it just in time. The bus is approaching. I was on my way to meet Seulgi at Caffe Bene. I saw her sitting in the shop, drinking a fruit smoothie. "Hi, Seulgi. Sorry I'm late," I said as I approach her. Seulgi smile sweetly at me. "No problem. I hope you brought the assessment task."

I nod my head as I give her my assessment paper. We were doing a project for class and we're supposed to hand it over once class begins again. We discussed for about one hour in the shop. Seulgi suggested I should order something and I did. I ordered an iced coffee. "You deserve a break since you're here."

"Yeah," I laughed. Then, I remembered something important regarding Kyuhyun and Haru. "Oh yeah. Seulgi, you're not gonna believe what I heard yesterday."

"What is it?" she asked.

"At the ramen shop, Siwon and his gang were there. They were talking about how Siwon tricked Kyuhyun by kissing Haru on purpose," I replied. "His plan was to separate them apart so that he can have Haru to himself."

"Oh dear. I knew something is not right with Siwon. We better tell Kyuhyun and Haru," said Seulgi.

I called the gang to meet up at the coffee shop. Half an hour, they arrived. "Okay, Ryeong. We're all here. What's the big emergency you need to tell us?" asked Changmin.

"This is regarding the incident between Kyuhyun and Haru," I said. 

"Go on," Kyuhyun urged me.

"I don't know how to tell you this but Siwon is actually trying to steal your girl away," I said.

"How is that possible?" Kyuhyun asked, shrugging.

"I overheard Siwon talking to his friends yesterday at the ramen shop. He spotted you strolling in the park that night. He purposely kiss Haru in front of you to make you think she loves him and not you. I figure that he got jealous of you liking a girl like Haru, knowing that she spend more time with you," I explained everything.

"That is so like Siwon," said Minho, crossing his arms. 

"Believe me or not, this is what I heard," I said firmly. 

"The kiss is on purpose. Which means......." Kyuhyun's voice began to trail off until Changmin finishes his sentence, "Which means Haru still likes you and not Siwon." 

I saw Kyuhyun's face feeling relieved. But at the same time, worried. "What have I done? I have to go and tell her before it's too late."

 

~Haru's POV~

Another day in the house. It's quite boring staying at home. Siwon's house had less facilities to used. There's no pool, no game room, no gym. Nothing. Except for the garden which I have explored a thousand times. Siwon didn't ask me to go out today because he has his family business to take care of. He's going to take over as CEO very soon. Therefore, he hardly has time for me now. I'm getting sick of it. It has been one week since he stopped dating me. I miss the good old times when I was with Kyuhyun.

One evening, Siwon came to my room. "You've been stuck here for the whole day. Why not come out from your nest and watch TV with me?" he suggested. "There's nothing interesting to watch at the moment. You rarely talk to me since the day I came here," I said. 

"Sorry, love. This family business is very important to me, as I'll be the future CEO. I have lots of work to do," said Siwon. "I'm sorry that I have no time to take you on a date."

"That'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter