The Test

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I'm glad I turned Siwon's offer down. Otherwise, who knows what game is he playing next. The next day came and it's officially summer. I invited my two best friends, Changmin and Minho, to laze around by the poolside. My servant serves us cocktails as we sit on our floating chairs to enjoy the sun. 

"You should have seen Siwon's face when you reject the offer," Changmin laughed out loud. Minho and I also laughed along. "Yeah. It's a good thing I rejected it. I'm not his servant. Neither am I a matchmaker. So why should I get Haru and him together? He should do it on his own."

"I think he's jealous because you and Haru are partners," said Changmin.

"I heard he has a huge crush on her," said Minho. 

"Yeah. Well, never mind her or Siwon. We're here to enjoy our summer," I said. Just then, I heard my servants' voice. "Excuse me, master. But there is someone here to see you." I sit up to have a better look. Ryeowook showed up with his singlet and swimming trousers. "Hi, guys. Sorry I'm late," he greeted. 

"Uh, Ryeowook, you're not here to enjoy the sun with us. You're here to do something for us, remember?" I reminded him. You might be wondering how come Ryeowook is in our gang. Here's what happened yesterday:

 

(Flashbacks)

Me and the gang head to the music room after class. Ryeowook was already there, sitting by the piano. "You're here fast," I said, with impressed. Ryeowook nod his head. We each got a chair and sat down. "Let's hear you play," I told him. Ryeowook began to play the melody on the piano. 

As we listen, we felt calm. "Hey! He's good!" I heard Minho whispering to me. As he was playing, we huddle up. "So, what do you think, guys?" I asked in a soft voice. "He does have a talent. And he isn't ugly," Minho replied. "Why don't we invite him to the group?" 

"Wait! We must test him out first before we officially welcome him," said Changmin.

"You're right," I said. "We must do a test."

We sit back to our chairs when Ryeowook finished playing the song. "Well done, Ryeowook," I said while clapping my hands. "You proved to us that you're talented. We've decided to add you to the gang."

"But only if you can complete some tests. If we think you are good, we'll keep you," said Changmin. 

"What kind of test I have to do?" asked Ryeowook.

"It's very simple. All you have to do is to do our task. Like massage our bodies, serves us food or drinks without spilling, etc," I replied. "Very simple tasks. Nothing hard."

"This is to prove if you are a good hearted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter