Temporary Home

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

When we arrived back in Seoul, I went straight home. But when I got there, the whole house is in a mess! Junk food wrappers and packets are everywhere. Drinks are spilled everywhere on the floor. It's like a tornado has strike my house. I approached my servant, who is cleaning. "What happened here?" I asked him.

"While you were gone, some of your guests from your BBQ party have decided to extend their stay and made this house a sty. The pool is filled with wrappers and streamers. The couch is filled with bits of food. Everywhere is filthy! Even your own room is in a mess," he replied. "We tried to make them go but they pushed us away." 

"They even throw a party of their own," the second servant said. "But thankfully, they didn't destroy anything." 

"It's gonna take a while for us to clean up the entire house," the third servant said. "We're sorry, Master Cho." 

"For how long?!" I asked them, feeling frustrated. I tried not to let my anger boil. 

"About two days. But we'll try our best to clean up this place fast," one replied me. 

"I hope my parents didn't held any meetings while I was away." 

"So far, no, sir." 

I wipe my sweat with relieved. If they had seen this mess, they would have complaint and ask for explanation by now. Looks like I have to stay in either Minho or Changmin's house, since my room is messy too. I dialed Changmin's number first. "Hello?" he answered through the line.

"Hi, Changmin. It's Kyuhyun here. My house is in a total mess at the moment and my room is in a mess too. I need a place to stay temporarily," I explained. "Is it alright if I come over to your house and stay?"

"My house is not really big, you know that," said Changmin.

"I know. But it's just temporary until my servants can finish the cleaning job," I said.

"Okay. Come over then," said Changmin.

I press the end call button and went over to Changmin's house. I inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter