The Surprise

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Haru's POV~

When his lips touched mine, I felt lighting bolts had struck me. I felt the magic inside. Kyuhyun is the perfect guy for me. He may be rich but he's someone whom you won't find every day. I would never want to separate from this guy ever again.

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

When I kiss her lips, my whole body began to shiver. This is what love is. Haru is the perfect girl for me. I don't care if she's a farm girl. I don't care if she doesn't have a face or body of a model or princess. To me, she's beautiful enough. I never want to lose her anymore. 

 

~Author's POV~

Kyuhyun and Haru are finally together again once more. They let go of the kiss to breathe. "Will you consider becoming my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun asked. Haru smiled. "Are you kidding me? Of course I love to," she repiled. And so, they officially became a couple. The romantic night hasn't end yet for these two. Kyuhyun took Haru's hand and lead her to his room. 

Inside, they sat down on the bed together. They were chatting about the adventures they had together and before Siwon took Haru away. "We were so happy back then. I never knew we might end up together," said Haru, who was leaning on Kyuhyun's chest. Kyuhyun her back with his hand. "Yeah. Back then, we had an agreement. But after a while, it turns out to be a start of something new," he said. 

"I love you, oppa," Haru finally declared her love for him. 

"I love you too," said Kyuhyun. 

The couple shared another kiss. This time, it was more deeper and passionate. Haru thought in her mind that it was better to love someone who loves her from the heart, not because of riches and money in the world.

 

The next morning, Haru woke up and found a tray on her bed. She opened the tray and found a western style breakfast with eggs, pancakes with honey and fruits, bacon, toasts and a glass of orange juice with a flower as decoration. "How sweet. I wonder who could send this to my room." Next to the meal was a letter. Before eating, Haru opened the letter. 

"Dear sweet Haru,

I hope you're enjoying your sleep. I made this for you with lots of love. Enjoy. From your boyfriend, Kyuhyun."

Haru was touched by Kyuhyun's surprise. Inside her heart, she was thrilled. She put down the letter and dig in. A few minutes later, Kyuhyun entered her room. "Good morning, sweetheart," he greeted in a sweet voice. Haru can only smile. "How did you like my surprise?" he asked.

"It was amazing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter