Peace Has Returned

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Haru's POV~

After the incident with Siwon yesterday, he didn't bother us anymore. I felt so grateful and relieved. We can finally get to go for our picnic by the countryside without any disturbance. I bet we're gonna have fun swimming and fishing. We even brought lots of food made by ourselves. While the boys went for a swim, Seulgi and I were chatting by the mat.

"I'm glad this whole Siwon bullying thing is over. Now he won't ever come and disturb us again," said Seulgi as she sip onto her drink.

I too took a sip of my drink. "I had to convince him somehow. I'm glad everything worked out. He can be good if he wants to. Not every time he can be a bully. He's a great friend." 

"You want to be friends with Kyuhyun's rival?" asked Seulgi.

"Why not? After all he has done for me. He let me stay in his house. He took me to lots of places I've never been before. I want to return the favor by building friendship," I replied her.

"Hey, girls! Come on in!" we heard Minho calling us. We look at each other. "Shall we go?" I asked. "I can't join the boys by myself. If you're going, then I'll follow," replied Seulgi. I smiled. We hold hands and jump into the water with the boys. The water is cooling and refreshing.

We returned to the city late in the evening. We don't feel like eating anything. Kyuhyun suggested we have tea before bed time and I agree. In 10 minutes, we were drinking tea and nibbling on some biscuits. "Did you had fun today, dearest?" Kyuhyun asked as he put his arm around me. I nodded my head. "The best ever. I can't wait what we're gonna do next."

"I think we should rest in our homes. The other gang might want some privacy on their own too," chuckled Kyuhyun. I laughed along too. I had to agree. We need some time on our own too.

I laid my head onto his chest. "I think joining your gang was the best ever. I never had so much fun in my entire life. If I hadn't, I would be bored with my own life."

"And you won't be able to meet me," said Kyuhyun. I his chest as I nod my head. "Yeah. You're right."

"Going to your hometown and doing an errand for Siwon was the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Because it le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter