The Kiss That Breaks The Heart

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Haru's POV~

It was an amazing date at the tower. The view is spectacular. Siwon tried his best on not to eat too loud. It doesn't matter if we don't talk at the table during meal times. Sometimes people prefer it that way. I thought we could go home now. But Siwon suggested we should take a stroll by the park. Well, one stroll at night won't hurt us. "So, my angel, did you have a good time with me?" asked Siwon.

"Yeah," I said. Then, I began to sigh. Siwon heard my sigh. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Going out with you is fun, but I miss those times when I'm with Kyuhyun," I said. Then I sighed as flashbacks began to play. "I remember he complained about working in the farm. When we went to Everland and ride those scary rides, he was screaming the whole time and I laughed. And I couldn't forget the dance we did together at my aunt's wedding." 

Siwon chuckled. "I guess you must have a memorable times with Kyuhyun, huh?" 

"He may be a city boy and a rich guy, he seems fun to hang out with," I said, dreamily. 

"I see. You're in love with Kyuhyun, aren't you?" Siwon guessed. "Why would you like a guy like him when you have me? I am rich too. I give you everything you want." 

"Because he's nice and kind to me. He offer me a place to stay before you did. I am grateful for what he did. Back in the village, even though he doesn't want to work at the rice fields, he is willing to try," I replied. 

"He may be nice and kind to you in front of you. But don't you know that he's playing a game with you the whole time?" said Siwon.

"You sound like you're against him!" I said, feeling upset. 

"I am not against him! I'm trying to protect you!" Siwon was trying to defense himself. He began to sigh. "Look, I don't know if I should tell you this. But behind your back, Kyuhyun is not the kind and nice person you think he is." 

"What?" I gasped.

"He doesn't really love you. He was playing a game with you," said Siwon. "He was only pretending to love you on my behalf. After you're gone, he will go back to his usual life, forgetting about you." 

I didn't know how to answer him back. And I don't know if what he said is all true. "Don't you worry. You have me now. There's nothing to worry about anymore. Just don't go back to him and you'll be fine." 

Then, he began to lean closer to my face. "This will help you forget about Kyuhyun," he whispered. He plant his soft lips on mine. My eyes were just wide open. 

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I decide to take a stroll on the park just for fun. As I was walking, something shocked me! Siwon was kissing.......Haru!! My heart began to broke into pieces. I'm too late! My hunches are right. Haru and Siwon do love each other. There's no point of asking her out on a date. Looks like Haru doesn't need me anymore.

 

~Haru's POV~

Siwon lets go of the kiss. This was my first kiss ever. But I don't feel any spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter