No One Says No To Me

My Ruined Luxurious Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Haru's POV~

Another day of class. Thank goodness tomorrow's the summer. I can visit my mother and grandmother back home. Oops! I forgot to introduced myself. My name is Lee Haru. I grew up in a farming village in Gyeongju. Our family were very poor. My mother and me are the only ones doing the farm chores back home. My father passed away because of illness. We barely had money for food and other needs. 

Our family couldn't afford to send me to school. But thanks to my aunt who stays in Seoul, I can go to school like a normal kid. Although it's sad that I have to leave my family behind. 

Anyways, I was preparing for classes when my best friend, Seulgi, approached me. We've been friends since freshmen. She was the only girl friend I had. "Hi, Seulgi."

"Hi, Haru," greeted Seulgi. "I got my allowance from my parents. Maybe we can go for a dessert later after class."

"Sure. Let's invite Ryeowook out too," I suggested. I turned around to look for him. Hmm. Ryeowook isn't around this time. He always approach us. Maybe he's busy with his other friends. 

 

~Ryeowook's POV~

Ow!! Aww, man!! I hate Siwon's gang coming after me! "Hey! Why did you hit yourself?" One of his buddies used my hand to hit myself repeatedly. "That's enough, gang," I heard Siwon saying and they obeyed him. He grabbed my face with his strong hands. "I'm thirsty, Wookie. Could you get me some juice?"

"Hey! You got lots of money, right? Why don't you use your own money to buy your own juice and leave me alone?" I snapped back. Siwon always like to pick on me, just because I am fragile and innocent. Why can't he pick on someone tougher? Siwon began to squeeze my face. "It's either that or I shall squeeze your pathetic face until you can't breathe," he hissed. 

I must find a way to distract him. "Oh look! A pretty girl behind you!" I shouted. Siwon lets go of my face to find the pretty girl. Seizing my chance to escape, I quickly fled. "Hey! I don't see any pretty girl!" said Siwon. He saw me running away. "Seize him!!" Oh no! His buddies are after me!! What do I do?! 

*thud*

I bumped into someone. The person turned around and he revealed to be Cho Kyuhyun, another wealthy guy in the campus. "I saw him!! This way!!" I heard his gang buddies' voices. I hide myself behind Kyuhyun and his friends. 

"You! Cho Kyuhyun!"

"Yes? Is there something you want?"

"Hand over that Wookie fella to us! We know he's hiding behind you!"

Kyuhyun looked at me and I whispered not to reveal myself to them. "Please! You got to help me!" Kyuhyun looked back at them and said, "I don't know who you're talking about. So, leave us alone before we do something bad to you."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter