II.

Mix and Match

TAEYEON

 

"Hey Tiff I need to go!!" I shouted as I ran. It was almost 6pm and the party I need to be at should have started ages ago, but how could they when the organizer of the party was running late herself.

 

Everyone thought that out of all my friends Tiffany Hwang was my closest friend, even my family thought so, but no, my best friend goes by the name of Lee Minji.

 

I met Minji unnie when I was still a trainee and had maintained our friendship up till now, no one in my family knows her and no one in our company has met her, even my members who were as close to me as sisters.

I left it that way because she has become someone I can lean on whenever there are things that I couldn't tell my family and she so the one who keeps me grounded whenever I'm overwhelmed by my career. And most of all she is the last part of my life that makes me feel normal, where I don't have to hide myself and where I can say and do whatever I want.

And the same Minji unnie who I’ve always leaned on is now waiting for me because I volunteered to organize her bridal shower and now I'm running late.

Thank god the traffic was light today or I would've delayed the party more.

 

"I'm sorry unnie, i'm really sorry!!" was all I could shout before I was engulfed in her hug.

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon did you know how worried we were? We've been calling you but you didn't answer any of us, it's not like you to be late like this."

"Thanks for your concern unnie " we just had a last minute schedule and I couldn't get out fast enough" I smiled at her before I shouted at all her friends and family in attendance, "WHO'S READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED??!!"

 

_______________________________________________

 

G- DRAGON

 

Music filled my ears as I stepped into the club and I had to pull my disguise closer in case people recognized me, in this day and age who wouldn't?

The crowd thinned as I reached the VIP area at the 2nd floor of the club and a new blast of music welcomed me when I entered. The party was already in full swing and I had to go around the dance floor to get to my friend who I knew would choose to sit out on his own party.

 

"Hyung! This is your party you know, what are you doing moping around?"

"Ji, you know this isn't my scene, i'd rather stay at home and watch movies with my girlfriend than go out and party"

"But hyung we are literally counting down to your last days as a bachelor, loosen up"

 

I could only sigh and sit next to him since I know I wouldn't be able to force him to dance.

 

Who would have thought that I, the great G-Dragon would find a friend who is not into parties, girls and drinking. A friend who knew him and didn't give a damn about his mistakes and scandals and couldn't care less about his fame, no Choi Jin Woo didn't care for G-Dragon but he cared for Kwon Jiyong and treated him as his real brother.

I chuckled to myself when thinking about how we met that night in 2008...

 

              I just froze when I heard myself shout "Himnae Kim Taeyeon!! Hwaiting!!

              Why did I say that why? Why? Why? 3 years it took me 3 freaking years and that's all I could say, why don't the ground just swallow me                                          now???

              Then out of nowhere a guy suddenly showed up and said to me "why are you beating yourself up about it? In that situation what could you have                               said? She was crying her heart out you know"

               I could only stare at him, my heart was still reeling from shock at how he snuck up on me.

               "Are you a reporter? A fan? Why are you here?" I could only ask him this questions and was stumped when he answered, "No. Why? Who do                                   you think you are for me to follow around?" And lastly he asked me quite frankly "I don’t know who you are kid but if I ever see you make your                                 girl cry like that again I guess I'll just have to beat you back to your senses"

 

                "What do you mean making my girl cry? She's not my girlfriend. I don't even like her"

 

                "I saw the way you looked at her you know, if you didn't like her then why did you look at her as if you did?"

 

And now years after that first meeting, he still remains to be the only one who knows me better than I know myself. 8 years and my feelings are still the same, I may have dated, I may have fooled around but Jin Woo hyung knew that my heart raced only for one person and one person alone...

 

... Kim Taeyeon just what did you do to me...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AFTER A WEEK

 

TAEYEON

 

"Unni I still can't believe you're finally getting married!!!" I shouted as I entered the bride's waiting room.

 

"Yeon-ah what are you doing here??!! What if people recognize you??"

 

"I wouldn't miss greeting my best friend on her wedding day you know, even if I can't be on your entourage at least I could see you before you walk the aisle"

 

"Silly girl" Minji unnie couldn't help but laugh at me from her seat. “Are you still disappointed that you couldn't be my maid of honor?"

 

"Ani, you know I want to but I can't let the reporters and our fans ruin your wedding, you've been waiting for this for a long time"

 

"Thank you Yeon-ah, thank you for being my friend and my sister."

As unnie said those words I couldn't stop my tears from falling. "I'll miss you unnie, thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most and thank you for letting me use your house as a haven to get away from my reality even for just a couple of hours"

 

"Taeyeon-ah please stop crying, I'm just getting married you know, I'm not dying" Unnie just chuckled as I pouted at her. "Now go Tae and again thank you for dropping in, make sure nobody sees you ok"

 

"Yes, bye and congratulations on your wedding!! Love you unnie!!" I said to her before I went back to our company.

 

_________________________________________________

 

G-Dragon

 

I can hardly believe my eyes as I stepped into the pavilion, the scene was breathtaking. Hearing Jin Woo hyung's promises to his bride and seeing them look at each other with so much love made me envious of what he has, a great relationship that he could proudly show the world and an opportunity to make his own family without having to think about what other people say, something that I can only dream about.

I sighed heavily as I snuck out of the church. Of course I’m happy for my hyung but it doesn't change the fact that I would be sad knowing that we couldn't go out as much as before since he will have his own responsibility to think about.

 

"Congrats hyung! You finally did it, you finally married the girl of your dreams. May your family be blessed and may you always live a happy life" I texted him as I went back to my apartment.

 

My message to him made me sad, I've dated before, a couple of flings and even a few serious ones, but none on them ever made me think about marriage and about the future.

Maybe someday someone would came to change me. For now I guess I could live with the hope of that someday and try to live my life day by day.

 

_____________________________________________

 

A/N:

Thank you for subscribing my story. Sorry for the short update, I'm actually writing using my phone and I just realized that the chapter really is short when I open it using the computer. I'll try to make it longer next time. Sorry for my any typographical errors. >.<

Oh and I don't know if you'll think my story is up to par with the other GTae fics out there but I really am a fan of GTAE fan fics and I’m having fun in writing my own fic about them so I hope you enjoy this as well.