XVII

Mix and Match

The next three days became difficult for the girls as their schedules started at dawn and ended at dawn so they barely had enough time to rest.

 


"You have the afternoon off girls. Rest up because you have an 8 am schedule tomorrow. You can do anything you want except go out of the dorm understand?" their managers words made the girls perk up from their seats in the van. It had been days since they wre allowed to rest. Even an hour would have been enough but now a whole afternoon till night with no schedules is heaven.


"What do you want to do? Should we watch a movie?" Yuri asked Sunny beside her 


"Let's order food!!!!" Sooyoung suggested from the back with a resounding agreement from Yoona


"I'll be sleeping in our room. Make sure to clean up after you eat okay." Taeyeon answered 


"I'll be catching up on my sleep as well. Rests like this are rare for us so I'm taking advantage of it." Tiffany said as she snuggled closer to the seat of the napping Taeyeon.

 

-riiiing riiiiiing-


"Hyunnie it's your phone" said Hyoyeon as she found the phone from the young girl's bag since Seohyun was asleep and didn't hear it ring.


"Huh wha- oh thanks unnie" she replied but instead of answering she rejected the call and sent a quick text to whoever was calling before going back to sleep.


The girls were curious as to why she dropped the call so the ever prankster Yoona sneakily took Seohyun's phone.


"Yah what are you doing?!" Yuri whispered when she saw Yoona open the phone.


"Payback~" she happily replied "shouldn't the boyfriend treat her girlfriend's sisters once in a while. He hasn't greeted us as  well yet. How dare that panda court our maknae without our blessing." 


"Pabo-yah. Is Seohyunnie a kid?" Hyoyeon said hitting Yoona's head lightly  


"Unnie that hurts!"  She whispered back. They didn't dare to talk loudly about Seohyun dating while their manager was with them.


"Don't mind her Yoon. Go tell that panda to send us food to show if he really likes Hyunnie" Sooyoung whisered from behind them when she heard what Yoona wanted to do.


"Neh!!...." she happily teplied as she texted Seungri using Seohyun's phone. "What do you guys want I'll......" But her words were cut off when Taeyeon suddenly grabbed her arm seriously "Ta-Taeng w-wae?" 


"Yah why do you look so scared I don't bite. Haha tell that panda I want some spicy rice  cakes. Thanks" she said silently laughing at the girl's baffled faces


"Aish. You aren't even going to scold them Taeng?"Hyoyeon asked "Fine if Taeyeon approves of it then tell that Panda I also want some chicken." 


"Yeah! Haha" Sooyoung and Yoona celebrated with a high five making their manager turn to look at what they were doing. "Everything all right girls? We're almost at your dorm. Wake the others in a few minutes."


"Yes oppa. We'll just let them rest for a few minutes more" Taeyeon answered. When their manager turned back she ordered Yoona to send the message then delete it from Seohyun's phone so that she wouldn't notice anything.

 

 


"Girls you're back! I'm heading out now. Oh a lot of food was delivered earlier. The funny thing was that there was no name but the delivery guy said that it was your order and that it was already paid by a pan..." before she could finish Taeyeon  covered to prevent her from speaking.


"Tha-thank you ajhumma for cleaning the dorm and the food was really ordered by us don't worry. Oh sorry" She said to the kind ajhumma. Her quick reaction made the Yoona, Sooyoung, and Yuri stiffle their giggles as they too bowed to the ajhumma. 

 


"Unnies what's with all the food? When fid you order all of this?" Seohyun asked as she followed her unnies who were too excited to answer. She was surprised by all the food waiting for them as they arrived and was also cutious why her Taeyeon-unnie cutoff what the cleaning ajhumma was saying.


"Um....yeah we ordered in the car why you guys were sleeping" Yoona answered but none of them were looking at her. Only she, Tiffany, and Sunny were oblivious to where the food came from nor who sent it.

 


-riiiiiiiing- -riiiiiiiiiiing-

 


"Unnies you go ahead and eat I'll just andwer this call. Save some for me!" Seohyun shouted as she went into her room. Meanwhile outside Taeyeon and those who knew were quickly stuffing themselves just in case the girl found out what they did. Which if course was the right decision because just as Taeyeon finished her food a shrill voice could be heard from the young girls room.


"UNNIES!!!!!"


"Yah girls run!!" Hyoyeon ordered as they heard Seohyun stomping her way out of her room. "Taengoo I'm hiding in yours!" 


"Unnies! You made Seungri-oppa buy all of you food!!!! You didn't even tell me!! You texted him with my phone!! I don't act cute with him! And I don't eat that much! Unnies!!" Seohyun screamed in embarrassment. Seungri just called her and asked if she liked the food that he sent and that it was nice for her to act cute sometimes, he even said that he didn't mind her asking him for something for a change since she seldom does, he'd even send her food everyday if she wanted to.


"They did what?!" Sunny and Tiffany asked in unison seeing the flushed girl near tears


"Yah you girls you're really....ugh.... Yah Kim Taeyeon you were in with them!!!" Tiffany shouted as she followed the girls who locked themselves in her's and Taeyeon's room.


"Sorry Hyunnie!!! Unnies are sorry we were just hungry!!!!" the girls shouted from inside as Tiffany and Sunny tried to open the door


"Yah! Come out!! Apologize to our Maknae and tell Seungri right now that it was you guys who texted him!" Sunny ordered 


The girls feeling guilty finally came out one by one to face the three outside. "Sorry Hyunnie" they weakly apologized to their maknae who just huffed in annoyance before leading them back to the dining room.


"There's no use in regretting it now. What's done is done. But I'm not the one who will tell oppa about this, you are, okay? Now since he already bought it lets just finish eating, it's bad to waste food" Seohyun ordered. If you didn't know them as SNSD and you met them outside you'd think that Seohyun is the oldest out of all of them being more mature than the others.

 


"By the way girls manager-oppa said that we can return to our own homes by tomorrow afternoon so you can fix your things and oppa will drop us off to our houses" Taeyeon relayed once they've cleared up the table making the others cheer in response. Although they do wnjoy spending time with each other, they too want to have their own privacy and having 7 other girls with you in the room is not exactly private. 


"Thank god I can go home by tomorrow. Just in time too since Sica and Jiyeon will arrive the day after tomorrow." Taeyeon thought to herself


-beep-

To: Yeon-ah
From: Ji-oppa

I'm home :)


To: Ji-oppa
From: Yeon-ah

Chincha??!! I'll be home by tomorrow :)


To: Yeon-ah
From: Ji-oppa

I'll be alone tonight :(


To: Ji-oppa
From: Yeon-ah

Just one more day oppa hehe. Why don't you clean the house a little. It may be quite dusty since we've been gone for a week.


To: Yeon-ah
From: Ji-oppa

Yah! Kim Taeyeon are you actually asking THE G-DRAGON to clean the house O.o


To: Ji-oppa
From: Yeon-ah

Yes. Any problems? 


To: Yeon-ah
From: Ji-oppa

Uh... No Mrs. Kwon


To: Ji-oppa
From: Yeon-ah

Good. Now go clean. And buy some groceries while your at it Mr. Kwon


To: Yeon-ah
From: Ji-oppa

On it Mrs. Kwon.


His reply made her smile "cute" she thought. One more day till the Kwons are united.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks to their busy schedule the day passed really quickly until it was time to go back to their houses. It was lucky that Taeyeon was able to purchase an apartment that was not known to the public except by her group members, her company and her family, so she had their manager drop her there before she snuck out to get to her real home, the one which she shares with her husband and their child.

 


"I'm home~~!" She shouted as she entered the house. The smell of freshly baked cookies reached her as she tried to find Jiyong 


"Oppa....you're baking?" she asked in shock


"Uh yeah. It's one of my mom's recipes I wanted to surprise Jiyeon when she comes so I'm practicing right now.....does it not suit my image?" he asked his wife who was still staring at him intently 


"Ani it's just that.....wearing an apron suits you.... you look like a hot chef right now oppa" she answered truthfully 


"You think I'm hot?" he asked cockily


"I meant that you looked like a real chef" Taeyeon said blushing and mentally beating herself for her slip-up


"No need to be shy Mrs. Kwon. Stare at me all you want. You are my wife afterall" he said laughin as his wife blushed a deeper shade of red


"Ugh I hate you oppa!! I'll go to my room to unpack first!" she stomped


"Sorry sorry. I won't tease you anymore. I just missed seeing your face." he admitted  hugging her tightly from behind and pulling her back to the kitchen. "Now will you taste my cookies?"


Dugeun Dugeun her heart beat wildly at the sudden back hug. She almost said I missed you too but caught herself in time.


"Fi-fine!" she finally relented as she grabbed one from the plate "hmm yum. You know oppa if you ever retire as a singer you can make a living selling this. They're really good!" she complimented to chamge the subjct knowing that he likes being praised


"So If I retire would you still be fine being married to a lowly cookie seller?" He asked cutely


"Hahaha oppa what's with that question? Here just eat one!" She laughed as she forcefully fed him one of his cookies


"Oh oppa I've got an idea! Since we weren't able to celebrate Jessica's birthday with her why don't we just make a party for her and this could be a goodluck party for her comeback this May as well!" she explained with excitement 


"Sure why not. We can also make this as a thank you for her watching Jiyeon despite her vacation being her rest days before her comeback promotions" he replied "we can cook some food or order them and buy cake and ice cream too, I'll also bake the cookies, you can share them with the rest of the girls as well to eat during your schedules" 


"Thanks oppa, but we don't have any schedules tomorrow why don't you bakr them next time." 


"Okay. So where will we prepare the party?" 


"Wait I'll call Sica. I'll tell her that we can't pick them up at the airport so we'll just head straight to her house  to get Jiyeon. If I tell her that then we can set it up at her house without her suspecting, I'll bet she would be really surprised.

 

And surprised she was. 

 


---------------------------------------////----------////-----------------------------------------------////----------////-----------------------------------------------

 


"Surprise!!!!! Welcome back!!!! Belated happy birthday Sica!!!!!" Taeyeon shouted as they opened the door with Jiyong behind her but the two outside just stared at her, frozen in place with their bodies close enough to touch 


It was Jiyong who broke the suddenly awkward atmosphere "uh.....wrong timing?....." 


"Sorry" Taeyeon followed up realizing that they might have interrupted the two but didn't attempt to close the door or move. She instead raised her brows teasingly at her friend.


"Ugh Kim Taeyeon don't start!" Jessica said blushing hard as she got over her shock.


____________________________________________________________________

 


"Well that party went well don't you think?" Jiyong asked his wife as they settled on the couch in their own living room. The party finished early because Jiyeon and Jessica were both tired.


"If you call the four of us being awkward with each other and Jiyeon being the only one who was really talking then I guess you could say that the party really went well" Taeyeon answered laughing as she remembered how quiet their party was. She could feel that Jiyong wanted yo tease the two as well but was restraining himself same with her.


"At least she was surprised with the party. Too bad she was tired as hell and that we couldn't invite other people. We could have had a blast."


"Don't worry I know Jessica even if she didn't show it much she appreciated our effort." Taeyeon explained 


"If you say so. By the way, this means that they're back together right?" Jiyong asked


"Yes I think so. Haha I still can't forget how they looked when we opened the door." she said laughing slightly at the memory


"Priceless" he laughed in agreement 

 


"It's good to be back home isn't it. So relaxing"


"Yeah it is.....oh wait here Tae"
Jiyong excitedly said as he ran upstairs 


"Huh? Oppa!" Taeyeon called curious as to his sudden enthusiasm. Without getting an answer she resumed watching the movie they chose earlier. Then a bouquet of purple flowers was put on her lap 


"Wha-oppa?" she asked stunned by his sudden gift and confused as to why he was giving her flowers


"You didn't really think I'd forget did you? Happy Mother's Day Tae eomma!!" he proudly greeted


"Tha-thanks opp...thank you appa" she replied touched by his thoughtfulness 


"Here....I also tried baking a cake for you. I wanted to give it to you with Jiyeon but since she's  asleep she can greet you tomorrow." Jiyong scratched the back of his neck shyly "um.....do you like my surprise?"


"Neh oppa..... I love it. Thank you" she shyly answered as well as she stood up to give him a light hug "come on, let's try that cake that you're so proud of...... wait is this purple or blue?" she teased 


"Aish I tried alright. Don't bully my cake!!" he said now profusely blushing

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 


A/N:

Andddddd cut!! Yeah they're back! Hehe. Sorry if this one is to short. I'll make up to you guys with the next chapter!! Stay tuned!!! GTAE moments on my next update!!!


Thanks and welcome to my new subscribers!!! And welcome to the small world of the Kwons :)

Btw. Who's excited for Tiffany and Jessica's solo?? Well I sure am! Good luck to the both of them! 


Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world!!!!!