XIV.

Mix and Match

---toooooot---

The number you have dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area please try your call later
The number you have dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area please try your call later

 

" where are you Taeyeon-ah. Please answer the phone!!" Jiyong shouted when his call was forwarded to voicemail. He had been calling her for hours and he kept sending her messages but she just wouldn't answer. He continued driving around Seoul to their usual routes like the park and such but he still couldn't find her, he also went to the daycare in case they were there but to no avail. He tried calling Jessica and Seohyun but none of them answered. He even tried going to their houses just in case Taeyeon and Jiyeon went there but no one was at home. From the internet he found out that Jessica was supposed to be arriving in Hong Kong later in the evening and he knew that Taeyeon  wouldn't go to Seohyun's as she lived with her parents while Krystal lived with her group. Without anymore ideas as to where his wife could have gone he returned home to wait just in case they decided to come back.

 

"You're so stupid Kwon Jiyong, it hasn't been long since you promised to take care of her and to be a good husband and now this would happen. It's all your fault...just what the hell are you doing? you deserve to be left behind" he told himself angrily

 

~Riiiiing


Jiyong immediately grabbed his phone on the first ring "Tae if I did anything wrong I'm sorry!!!!" he exclaimed without looking at the screen


"Dude it's me! Where are you? And who's this "Tae"? Are you dating someone?" the person on the other side of the phone answered back


"Oh...ah..hyung sorry, I thought it was...uh....my friend. I was waiting for a call...what do you want? And I'm at...I'm at home" he asked to distract his friend from the slip-up when he realized who he was talking to. Good thing he didn't call her by her full name.


"I just called to tell you that the guys and I agreed to go out for a get together since everyone has been busy on our separate schedules. You're not allowed to say no because we're meeting at your apartment." TOP declared and from his background Jiyong could hear Seungri shouting at him to take care of the drinks.


"Okay hyung but can you go ahead, you know my password. I'll come  later, I still have some stuff to take care of" he answered before ending the call. Anxiously waiting for anything from his wife.


With no other options left Jiyong called Youngbae to their home, maybe having someone to talk to would help him clear up his mind on how to find them and on what he should do when he does. After confirming the his bestfriend could come he texted him the address and waited without doing anything.

 

 

 


"Nice house Ji. So tell me why you've been looking for Taeyeon all day?" Youngbae asked as soon as they sat down


"I-I think she's mad at me..." Jiyong answered with his head on his arms


"But Ji as from what Sooyeon told me about her, she won't just get mad or leave without a good reason...so tell me what happened to the two of you?"

 

 

Flashback


"Ji how have you been I've missed you!!" a girl shouted as she ran to hug Jiyong at the underground parking lot of YG


"Ki-Kiko???!! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed in shock pushing her away from him a little "Are you crazy? What if someone sees you?"


"Nobody's here, relax. I missed you so much Ji, didn't you miss me?" she answered as she once again tried to hug him


"Seriously Kiko, what are you doing here? If I remember correctly It's you who broke up with me and not the other way around."


"Ji you know that I still love you. I had to break up with you because of all the pressure on me being G-Dragon's girlfriend. You know how scary the fans are. If we lose them then we lose our careers as well, I can't have that. I love my job and you do too as well right?" 


Jiyong could only shake his head in disbelief. "Career? Have you really forgotten that I was willing to leave everything behind just for you? That I was willing to give up my dream as a singer to start a family with you! I proposed to you Kiko! I  got down on my ing knees and you blew me off!!" he shouted at her angrily


"It's-it's not like I wanted to! I love you Ji but I also love my work, you can't make me choose like that! Please, let's just be together again babe. I know you still love me" 


"Yes I still love you but....." he confessed ".....but we can never go back to how we were in the past.... everything has changed. You made your choice and now I've made mine....It's time we move on Kiko" Jiyong said turning his back to her as he stepped nearer to his car


"No!!!! I will never let you go, I love you Ji!" she said as she hugged his back while Jiyong stood still without doing anything. This kind of cycle has gone on for long, they would break up then get together before they break up once again. Jiyong has had enough he wanted a family.....and now he has one and he would do anything to keep it.


"Let go Kiko....please let me go" he finally said, turning around as he removed her arms from him


"Ji...." she sobbed once again hugging him tight

 

 

 

 

"Op-oppa....?"


Jiyong turned as he heard a familiar voice from the other side of the parking lot. But all he saw was her back as she got into the car and drove off without waiting for his explanation.


"Wa-wait!!!!" Jiyong shouted as he hurriedly ran to his car


"Ji where are you going??! Who was that girl? Don't leave me please!" Kiko asked trying to stop him from leaving


"I'm sorry Kiko... I've moved on now. And you should too. I'm sorry. Goodbye Kiko" he said with finality as he drove off, leaving the girl  at the parking lot without answering any of her questions.

 

"I'll get you back oppa, just you wait" Kiko said to him as he left but he was too preoccupied to hear Kiko's words. 

 

 

 


"She saw you with Kiko???!!!" Youngbae exclaimed in shock. "No wonder she ran off. If I were her and I saw you with a long time ex, even I would be angry. She is your wife Ji, of course she'd be shocked to see you with a past lover" 


"But-but I...but she ran without waiting for me to explain... I tried calling her and looking for her. I know that she doesn't have a schedule today so she won't be at her company and when I went home she and Jiyeon were nowhere to be found" Jiyong said to him. He was losing hope and couldn't think of what to do anymore. It's not like he wanted for his wife to see that scene with Kiko, he hasn't even met her for months before he and Taeyeon got married so he didn't know why Kiko would choose to come now.


"Still....for now Ji why don't you let her have some space. She might be confused or angry right now. So let her cool off first. Don't worry, knowing Taeyeon's personality, she wouldn't just leave you like that. She'll come back Ji. Give her some time"


"I hope you're right Bae....I hope you're right...." Jiyong answered him sadly, still worried about his wife and child.


"Let's go to your apartment. The guys are probably there already. If she still won't come back by tomorrow, I'll help you look for her. I'll even try to contact Sooyeon if I have to" Youngbae said, forcing him to go. So without any other choice Jiyong went with Younbae to his other apartment in the high-rise district of Seoul where only the rich and the famous live.

 


"G to the D in the house!!" Daesung shouted as he saw Jiyong enter the apartment with Youngbae. 


"You found him! Good going hyung!" Seungri praised Youngbae. They have been trying to contact Jiyong but his phone was busy all day so they immediately approved Youngbae's excuse when he said that he might know where Jiyong was. So all night they drank and partied in Jiyong's place not minding that the owner of the house was not in the mood and partying with them, he was instead taking shot after shot of whatever drink they had.


"Guys let's go!! Come on!" Jiyong shouted at the rest when he realized that they have run out of booze "we're going to the our usual club. My treat!!" 


"Yeah!!!! Woohooh!!!" the rest shouted except for Youngbae who was the only who knew why Jiyong was drinking his out.


It was around 2am when Youngbae dragged Jiyong out of the club. " Come on dude we gotta get you home. I already called Taeyeon, you're wife is waiting for you" the truth was that while Jiyong was looking for where Taeyeon went, she was actually hiding at Youngbae's place. It's not like she had a lot of places to go to with Jiyeon in tow, so she went somewhere where Jiyong wouldn't think to look, his bestfriend's house. What he told his friend earlier that she just needed time to cool off was a message from Taeyeon herself.

 

 

 

 

 

Ding.Dong.Ding.Dong.Ding.Dong

 


"Oppa thank you for bringing him home" 


"No problem Tae. I know the two of you are just starting and it's normal for couples to fight but I hope you can talk this one out. I know my best friend Taeng, he wouldn't do anything that would hurt those who are important to him. And your family right now is the most important thing in his life." Youngbae told her as they dragged Jiyong to his room


"I know oppa, I really just needed time to think earlier.... Thank you for bringing my husband home. And thank you as well for earlier, I hope you can fix things up with Jessica, she may be cold and tough on the outside but I know that somewhere in her heart there's still you. She did manage to hide you from us for what? 1 year? If she didn't love you enough she wouldn't even take the effort to hide anything from us. Knowing her for almost half of my life, other than during dancing and singing, she's one of laziest person I know, preferring the easiest way out but with you....she's different. So I know you're really special"


"It's 2 years 4 months." He corrected as he answered smilingly "Don't worry Tae I will do anything in my power to get her back." 


"That's great! Goodluck then!! If you need our help on that oppa then just give me a call alright. Goodbye" Youngbae thanked her for her support as he left after making sure that she'll be okay on her own.

 

 

 

 

~Tae~ Taeyeon-ah~ Listen to me please~~ Taeng~ 

 


Jiyong's drunken words could be heard even before Taeyeon entered his room.


"Here oppa change into this shirt. You're clothes smell" she tried to make her husband change his clothes but to no avail so without anymore options she just tried to do it herself but Jiyong who stopped her from taking off his shirt


"No don't....stop it.....I'm-I'm married!! I have to look for my wife....Taeyeon-ah!! Taeyeon-ah don't leave me..." he shouted as he tried to stand up pushing Taeyeon away from him thinking that she was somebody else. 


Instead of being angry for being pushed away Taeyeon was touched by his words as she once again helped him on the bed and now successfully changing his shirt.


Still drunk, Jiyong continued to ask for his wife "Taeyeon-ah... Taeyeon-ah...It's not what you think....Kiko....Kiko just came out of nowhere....I didn't even know she was there....We broke up months ago....please trust me Tae....I will never cheat on you like that....Tae come back please.....don't leave me....I....I can't....You and Jiyeon are my life now....please...."


"Ji....Ji-oppa it's me....don't worry I-I won't leave you...." she whispered to him as she wiped his arms and his face with a wet towel. "I promised you right.... I will listen to you and I would stay by your side.... I won't leave you oppa"

 

 

 


Feeling somewhat refreshed after napping for a bit Jiyong sobered up a little finally recognizing his wife who came back from the bathroom with a fresh towel.


"Taeyeon!!!" he exclaimed shooting out of bed even tripping on the covers to get to her, hugging her tight "you're back Tae, you're back....please don't leave me....let me explain please" 


"I'm not leaving oppa, let's get you back to bed arraseo. We'll talk about this when you wake up tomorrow. For now rest up" she answered pushing him back to bed but as she turned to leave the room  Jiyong held her hand and like a child he begged her to stay with him till he falls asleep, scared that Taeyeon would once again leave during the night.

 

 

 

 

-Riiiiiinnnng- -Riiiiiiiinnnng-

 


Jiyong woke up to the loud ringing from his phone. Checking to see who it was he immediately answered seeing that it was their manager calling.

 


"Hyung what is it?" 

 


"Don't hyung hyung me Kwon Jiyong! Where did you guys go yesterday? The president called an emergency meeting and none of you guys can be reached. Good thing they moved the meeting today so if I were you I would call the others and get my to the office immediately!" 

 


"Yes yes hyung sorry. I'm coming I'm coming! I'll call the boys as well"   So Jiyong called the others and took a quick shower. Without remembering what happened the day before he shouted "Tae the office called I have to go to the office!!! I'll be home late, don't wait up for me!!!" he was rushing so fast that he didn't see the note that Taeyeon left on his door saying that she will be coming late as they have a meeting with the management and that Jiyeon is with Jessica and Krystal.

 

 


YG Entertainment 

 

"Who is it???!!! Who was the one caught by Dispatch?? Tell me who the heck is dating an idol from SM???!!!!" Their president shouted as the members of Big Bang and their managers sat inside the head office


"Sa-sajangnim I know these boys, they would tell me things like this, no one here is dating anyone from SM" their manager defended to the fuming president 


"You Jiyong! You're the leader. Now tell me. Which one of you is dating an SM idol?!!" the president ordered


"No-no one sajangnim. You know that we wouldn't dare touch anyone from SM" Jiyong answered him tensely, worried that it might be him who was caught by Dispatch 


"What did they say? Did they mention us specifically? Do they have any eveidence? This is just a baseless rumor sajangnim!!" TOP dared to ask


"They won't show us their evidence but they mentioned your group specifically. Truth or not we must find out what they want. From now on I'm increasing your guards and your managers. None of you is allowed to go out without your managers. You are all to sleep at your dorms for the time being till we get this issue done. And no one, I repeat no one is to meet with any idol from SM, even in reality shows and music shows you are not to interact with them. Is that understood?!! Now go get your things from your houses and move back in to the dorms!"


But the president's words met with protests "enough!!!! What I said is final. Now go to your schedules. Jiyong you stay behind" 


As soon as the others stepped out The president slumped on his chair sighing deeply. "Tell me the truth Jiyong is there anyone from your group who is dating someone from SM? You know I don't intrude in your pricate lives but Dispatch is asking a lot from us. You know how it is rights. Once we pay them and ask them to let this go they'll know that they hit the jackpot and ask for more. Everything is business for them." 


"If I find out I'll let you know hyung. And I'll tell them to be careful next time....but hyung....who did they say is the idol from SM? From what group?" Jiyong asked nervously fearing the answer that their president will give

 

"......SM's golden girls......So Nyeo Shi Dae"

 

 

 


SM Entertainment 


"Does anybody know why we called you in on your day off?" SM's CEO asked the 8 firls in front of him and the rest of the board of directors of SM Entertainment


"We've been through this before...now tell me....aside from those confirmed dating......which of you is crazy enough to date someone from YG??!!" He asked raising his voice in anger


"Si-sir what do you mean?" Taeyeon stuttered feeling nervous at the sudden question directed at them


"What do I mean??? What do I mean Kim Taeyeon-ssi??! Why don't you look at this for a start if you want to know what I mean" the CEO angrily shouted throwing the documents he was holding to the table in front of Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD 


In front of them were artucles dayed to be released by the next Monday: 

 


                  "Golden girls of SM mixing it up with the Bad Boys of YG?"

 

                 "Member A from national girl group dating a member of nation's boy group??"

 

                 "Hallyu Star A and Hallyu Star B caught having lunch and going to the mall!! What's the real score???!!!"

 


"Those are just some of the articles that Dispatch will release unless we give them what they want!" He shouted again before asking the girls seriously "now tell me honestly....who dares to go out with a member of YG??! Seohyun? Hyoyeon? Sunny? Tiffany? Taeyeon? No one? No one dares to answer??!!" but his anger was only met by silence. Even if the girls knew they would never tell their management, they've been there once and Jessica got kicked out, they would necer let another sister go through the same thing


"Fine! If no one admits then all of you are forbidden from going out without permission. Thise staying with their families please inform them that by order of the management you are all to stay at the dorms. You will not be allowed to go out without supervision from your managers and you are not to meet anyone from YG outside your schedules. Is that clear??!! Now all of you go to your schedules!! Except you Kim Taeyeon-ssi you are to remain here, I still have something to talk about with you" 

 

"What do you want??" Taeyeon asked him coldly as soon as everybody left and only she and the CEO were left.


"We've been through this before Kim Taeyeon-ssi you know how we handled Jessica's issue now if you don't tell us who it is we'll have to find out by ourselves and you won't like what I am willing to do just to make sure this keeps quiet... and just so you know with the popularity of our other groups....SM can stay on top with or without your group"


"I can't believe you. Don't you know how much our group has contributed to this company??!!! How dare you threaten to disband us! I wasn't able to protect Jessica last time, this time I'll make sure to protect my girls" she stomped off angrily but as she was about to go out she heard the CEO's warning loud and clear 

 

"SNSD can survive with 7 members Kim Taeyeon-ssi....they don't need you as their leader!"

 

 

 

 

"Oppa what was that about??!!" Seohyun asked their manager as they were all dropped off to their dorm


"Even we don't know Seohyun-ah. For now let's follow their orders until this issue clears up. You have 2 hours to get some of your things from your houses and talk to your families them I'll meet you back here at the dorms arraseo?? And no meet ups with YG idols please" their manager ordered letting them off for some time so everyone aside from Sunny and Tiffany left 


"Tae where are you going? Your things are already here remember!" Sunny asked confused as Taeyeon too rushed out of the building but she didn't get an answer from the leader who was too busy with her phone.

 

            From: Yeon-ah
            To:  Ji-oppa

            "Oppa? Where are you I need to talk to you"


            From: Ji-oppa
            To: Yeon-ah

            "I'm at home. I also need to talk to you. Where's Jiyeon?"


            From: Yeon-ah
            To: Ji-oppa

            Later. I'm coming


            From: Ji-oppa
            To: Yeon-ah

            Ok. Drive carefully Mrs. Kwon.


            From: Yeon-ah
            To: Ji-oppa

           Always Mr. Kwon. Now stop texting I'm driving.

 

 


"Tae...We have a problem..." Jiyong started as Taeyeon sat down in front of him


".....Dispatch?" She guessed as they too have just finished their emergency meeting


"Yeah....you too?...do you think it's us that they caught?" 


"That's impossible oppa, we always had Jiyeon when we went out but from the articles we saw they just said that the idols were dating and there was no mention of a child so I think were safe....but what do we do about Jiyeon?"


"Where is she anyway?" Jiyong asked since he hasn't seen her since yesterday


"She's with Sica at her house. I left her there yesterday...when um... Well anyway when we get our things we have to drop by Sica's house later to let her know of what happened"


"So you guys as well huh? We were also ordered to live at the dorms till Dispatch gets taken care of" 


"Yes. Have you gotten your clothes yet? I'll go up first to get mine." Taeyeon said but as she stood up Jiyong grabbed her hand wanting to explain about what happened the day before 


"Tae about what you saw....there's nothing more between Me and Kiko....I promise..." 


"Don't worry oppa.I believe you. I promised to listen to you remember? And I promised to understand you so you don't have to say anything more....you've said enough last night.... Let's forget about this arraseo? For now let's take care about the current issue first"


"Okay... So hurry up and let's go see our daughter"

 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Wait so you mean to tell me that you are going to leave your daughter with me for a week?!" Jessica said after they explained what happened "but I'm meeting my parents in Hong Kong tomorrow!!" 


"Please Jessi you're the only one we can trust  with her" Taeyeon pleaded with her best friend. "This is hard for us as well, this would be the first time that she'll be away from us for a week but what choice do we have? I can't take her to the dorm because the managers would find out even if the girls keep it a secret" 


"Same thing with our dorms." Jiyong interjected while playing with Jiyeon


Jessica didn't answer for a full minute after that thinking about a way to solve their predicament "....say Tae....does Jiyeon have a passport?" 


"Yes we got her one when she became our daughter....wae?" 


"Coz I'm taking her with me to Hong Kong." Jessica finally said her idea "it's the only way we can hide her at this time, I can tell my parents the truth and if the press catches us I can just say that she is my niece, she's already learned to call me Aunt Jess anyway so it'll be easier. It's just for the week Tae, talk about it for a bit between the two of you if you like but it's the only option you have.... Well that and introducing her to the world right now but I doubt you'd do that"

 


"Oppa what do you think?" Taeyeon asked the quiet man beside her 


"I guess it's the only way Tae....I just hope Jiyeon would understand" he answered


"Jiyeon-ah~~ do you like spending time with Aunt Jess?" Taeyeon asked the little girl


"Neh eomma!!! She teaches Jiyeon how to color and gives me new clothes!!" 


"Jiyeon-ah.... Eomma and Appa have to work far away for a bit will you be good and stay with Aunt Jessi for a while?" Jiyong asked her but as soon as he finished his question Jiyeon burst into tears


"Uh-uh-uwa doesh appa and eomma not want Jiyeon anymore??" 


"No no baby never  say that. We love you! Of course we want you" Taeyeon answered hugging the crying girl


"But why are you leaving Jiyeon as well? Jiyeon's eomma and appa left too. Now you are also going far away....are you going to where Jiyeon's appa and eomma ish? With the starsh?" She asked sobbing as she hugged her eomma tightly scared that they would leave her as well


"Shhh baby. Eomma and appa are not going to the sky yet. Remember appa's promise? That we will work to buy you many toys? Appa and eomma will just be going to work. Aunt Jessi will take care of you for a while, you can still talk to eomma and appa on the phone and you will see us on TV" Jiyong said as he rubbed the girl's back to help ease her tears


"Re-really?? Then you'll come back to get Jiyeon?" 


"Yes then appa and eomma will comeback to get Jiyeon. You'll behave right? You'll be nice to Grandpa and Grandma Jung okay! And always listen to Aunt Jess arraseo?" 


"Don't worry I'll take care of her" Jessica said to the two idols while she kneeled down to level herself to Jiyeon "you'll meet Aunt Jessica's eomma and appa and we'll have lots of fun okay~~!" she said to cheer the girl up "now come and let's say goodbye to eomma and appa, you'll see them again next week~!"

 


After their tearful goodbyes the two idols went into their separate cars ready to head back to their dorms

 


"Keep in touch Taeyeon-ah. Don't tire yourself too much and drink lots of water" Jiyong ordered while Taeyeon replied "you too oppa and eat your meals on time, don't eat too much cup noodles alright, if you can't cook order some takeout. Call me from time to time" 

 


"See you next week Tae. Our companies will take carw of this issue with Dispatch... And don't worry with our kind of schedules... this week will pass in no time and we can go home, with Jiyeon"

 


"Yes go home with Jiyeon...see you oppa"

 


"Goodbye....Taeyeon-ah"

 

 

 

And just as Jiyong said the week passed quickly and the issue was smoothed out...but who was caught by Dispatch was still a mystery to them as the deal they had was for Dispatch to destroy all the pictures they had and not to surrender them so no one was sure who was caught by the reporters.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________


A/N: sorry I had to cut this one up. It was going too long for my phone. Don't worry I'll upload the next chapter within this week (I think) so keep tuning in to Mix and Match!!!

So we have three points to find out for the next chapters:

    1.    What will Kiko do to get Jiyong back?
    2.    Who do you think got caught by Dispatch? 
    3.    Who will be the next to know about our GTae couple and Jiyeon?

Thank you for reading!!!! Btw. Sorry for any wrong grammar or misspelled words!!!