Past

Mix and Match

Taeyeon

2005


School. Dance training. Vocal training. Language classes. Sleep. School. Dance training. Vocal training. Langauge classes. Sleeping.

Taeyeon's cycle began when she chose to move to Seoul at such a young age, away from her family, away from her friends, and away from the life she knew as a child. She moved away from all of them be an SM trainee.


She had always dreamed of becoming an idol, singing in front of many people and inspiring others who dream like a her. She gave up her childhood to years and years of non stop training to reach her dream (well one of them at least). All the years she was training she had gained new friends and of course she found family with the other trainies who was with her on her joirneys as a student in SME Academy.


As tiring as it may seem, she enjoyed every minute of it and longed for the day that she finally gets up on stage to perform. 

 

2007


I can't  believe it we are finally here, we can finally stand on stage and our group So Nyeo Shi Dae can now show to the world what we can do.


"I am Kim Taeyeon SNSD's Leader and I am ready to face the world. "


At least that was what I had in mind when I imagine myself standing on that stage but it seems like an idols life is still like that of a trainie, endless practices and trainings, but I enjoyed it nonetheless because I am finally taking the first step to reach my dream.

_____________________________________________________________

 

G-Dragon


2007 


We finally made it. After a year of endless introductions, varieties, promotions we had finally made it. Big Bang is now recognized as a popular boy group rivaling that of SME's Super Junior.

I have always looked for opportunities to show the world my talent and my passion and now I was given the chance to do just that and I will do anything to continue aiming higher to be recognized as a top idol around the world.


_____________________________________________________________________


2008


G-Dragon 

I saw her again.... 3 years..... It has been 3 years since I last saw her. I don't know if she knows me, or if she even knew I existed. I first saw her when she was a trainie. 

Our company had an outing, and so had theirs. She was laughing, she smiled at everyone, her voice when she sung was stuck on my mind.

3 years and she's finally a singer, like me, I thought that we could become closer and that I would have more chances to meet with her but maybe our meeting was just not meant to be.

It took me 3 long years to have the courage to talk to her but when we finally meet she's crying, she's crying her heart out because she thought that no one was there.

She was wrong.... I was there..... I saw her... I hoped she saw me too.

__________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon 

Sadness. Embarrassment. Shame.
I was supposed to be their leader and I let them down.

I can't show them my tears because i fear that it would bring them down even more. I need to run, to hide, I need to leave... where will I go....

"Yah!! Kim Taeyeon!!! Where are you going???"

"Leave me alone for now Tiff, don't worry, I'm just going to get some air" 

I couldn't face her it, was my fault, I am the leader. Maybe if I drove them more, if I forced them more until we were perfect, maybe we could have avoided that black ocean, and maybe I wouldn't have seen my sisters cry those bitter tears.

I ran, I ran and ran without  any destination in mind. I only stopped when i reached a park by the river, away from other people's eyes and  I couldn't help myself anymore, I cried, I let all my frustrations out, letting the wind take away my sadness. 

I promised myself that this would be the last time that I let something like that to happen, I will be stronger and I will lead our group so that the next time we stand on that stage we would be able to create a name for ouselves and stand strong against the world.


As I turned to leave I saw him. He was staring at me like he didn't know what to do and I knew, I knew that he saw me, he saw my weakness and I could just bow my head. I couldn't look at him in the eyes for fear that I would only see pity.

"Good evening Sunbae... I... I didn't know you were there. Please forgot what you saw... I'm sorry I have to go" it was all I could say before I ran, I just couldn't face him, I wish I could forget anout what happened. 

But his words reached me from afar... I didn't even know that he knew who I was but his words gave me strength and cheered me up a little bit.

"Himnae Kim Taeyeon!!! Hwaiting!!"

__________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this is my first time writing so forgive any errors that you see and look out on how the two idol's life would clash :) I know the first chapter is short but i'll make up for it, don't worry. Hehe

And I may or may not put any more year markers on the chapters anymore. :)