Beginning of Everything

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DISCLAIMER:

CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE INSPIRED BY T-ARA, CHARACTER NAMES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

PLOTS AND STORY ARE WRITTEN THOUGH AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW AND IS A WORK OF FICTION. 

ANY SIMLAIRTY IN CONTENT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL, NO PLAGIARISM INVOLVED. 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

April 2012

 

In the dark raining night, the black van that has been the T-ara girls mode of transportation for years came to a halt.

 

Manager Oppa: Okay girls, you all did a good joy performing today. Take a good rest these few days and pack you luggages, we will pick you all up on Tuesday morning and leave for Italy.

 

T-ara: Nae~!!

 

The girls leave the van and proceeds to their dormitory, happy and excited that they are finally getting the rest they deserved. For the past few months everyone has been busy with their own schedules, on top of that they have been filming together a lot for their own new variety show. It has been really tiring for the girls, but it was all worth it.

 

Reaching their dormitory, the girls took no time to drop all their bags on the sofa and proceed to shower. As there’s only 2 toilets in the dorm, the girls had to take turns to wash and up and head to bed. And as per usual, the order of who gets to clean up first is decided through a game of ‘Rock-Paper-Scissors’. And like most of the time, the order determined through the game ends with the older members going first and the youngest last. Thus Boram and Qri goes first, followed by Soyeon and Eunjung and finally Hyomin and Jiyeon

 

“AHHHHH~ FINALLY!! I’M SO TIRED.”, Jiyeon shouted in her husky voice as she took a spot on the large sofa and lay down. With literally no strength in them left to voice out, Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon collapsed on the sofa too in agreement.

 

The exhausted girls switched on the television and proceeds to snack on chips while catching up the drama series that they have frequently missed out on due to their busy schedules.

 

For someone who’s tired, they sure took their time in the shower, ensuring that they are clean and smelling fresh. After an hour, Boram and Qri finally exited the toilets. By then, some of the girls on the sofa had already fallen asleep while waiting for their turn.

 

“Soyeon-ah, Eunjung! Wake up! It’s your turn now..” Boram woke the two girls up while Qri had already made her way back to her room.

 

“Unnie, shower quickly okay?” Hyomin & Jiyeon who was awake now told both the girls who are going next.

 

Eunjung and Soyeon have now gone to wash up and it’s already 1:30 AM. Hyomin got up and turned off the television and helped bring all the girl’s bag to their room respectively while Jiyeon cleaned up the bags of chips they were having earlier. The both of them fall back onto the sofa and started playing with their phones.

 

“Jiyeonnie~ How is your drama doing?”, Hyomin voice broke the silence between the two younger girls.

 

“It’s doing well unnie! We just wrapped up filming the other day!”, Jiyeon sat up facing Hyomin and replying excitedly. Other than singing, Jiyeon loved being able to act, thus she gets excited whenever anyone asks her about anything related to her acting.

 

A smile found itself onto Hyomin’s face, she always glad to know that her Jiyeon is doing well, she loves seeing Jiyeon getting excited about something she enjoys doing. It reminds her that one should always go after something they love, something they enjoy. And for Hyomin, that’s being able to Sing, do photography and being together that one person that she loves dearly.

 

Hyomin launch forwards embracing Jiyeon. Causing both of them to fall onto their backs on the sofa due to the sudden action.

 

“Wae?” Jiyeon asked while laughing, she was surprised and puzzled by her unnie’s sudden rush of affection.

 

“I miss you.” Hyomin tighten the hug which was reciprocated along with a warm hand her back.

 

“I miss you too~”, the younger girl replied.

 

The two girls broke out of the embrace, giving each other a shy smile before laying back down on the sofa side by side. Falling asleep again while waiting. With a bright smile on their face, not only were they glad that they are gonna spend more time together during this break period but they too were happy to know that this frequent cold war among them have finally come to an end, again.

 

Eunjung finished first and came back to the living room to see the two girls falling asleep again, cuddling on the large couch again. She smiled looking at how cute the two sleeping girls was, however at the same time she felt this familiar pain in her heart,. There’s no words to describe what she’s feeling right now. Eunjung was puzzled with what she’s feeling, it was something that has been troubling her quite recently.

 

She really didn't wanna wake the girls up from their p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter